Good Ole' Days

DeletedUser

i hink thats the reason it isnt here now amongst others. if i was allied with a tribe call kkk they would be enemies regardless and id noble them into the ground.

DeletedUser

I rarely write here. However, I am wondering if anyone from FANG, the continental tribe of K52, is still around? I really do agree that this is now an endurance game. Let's see which of us makes it to the end of the world.

I think I'm the only other person on this server who remembers FANG and who was once part of it : D

DeletedUser

Kind kuddly kittens? :'(

funny-pictures-shock-and-awe-kittens.jpg

DeletedUser

Kittens truly are too cute for this world.
Let's all smash our kittens against a brick wall, so they can be cute in heaven.

DeletedUser

i hink thats the reason it isnt here now amongst others. if i was allied with a tribe call kkk they would be enemies regardless and id noble them into the ground.

the name changed after i left though so i was never affiliated with the tribe after the name change

DeletedUser

Kittens truly are too cute for this world.
Let's all smash our kittens against a brick wall, so they can be cute in heaven.
Bad idea, my walls would be spoiled with blood, unlike my car.;P

DeletedUser

Haven't been here since like forever oh hell I miss the old days :(

DeletedUser558

Daz, Thana, Mattius, Fizzy?

You nice fluffy bunnies still around on this world?

Talk about good old days

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23324

Just me(Mattius) it seems, although i am all but a shadow am afraid. Travian i can deal with, 1 year of no life. This, just no.

DeletedUser558

Still forum hopping though?

Or just a break in between the studies?

DeletedUser

I started this with a group of mates at school we were all in the same tribe at the time but we split and i joined IWL along with a few still playing today we were getting big and then we noticed Flame i dont know if anybody can remember them ?

We crapped ourselves for a while and then out of the blue our little cluster of about 100k points and 6 players were invited to Flame 2 i rose through the ranks and ended up joining Flame.

But when i got to about 100k points things got a bit crazy SCIOVA to the south and east and V V V to the north and west. we started a war but riggins left to SCIOVA and i was also allowed to come with many others going to VVV etc.

Since then ive stayed here at SCIOVA.

I loved being smaller though as there were more wars and players to figh :icon_biggrin:

O yes I remember back when I was in Flame. Fun times :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser23324

Still forum hopping though?

Or just a break in between the studies?

Me study? :icon_razz: I see no reason why not to pop by and see what is happening on the forums. Despite my apathy towards this game and the predictable outcomes that follow i still like to observe it :)

DeletedUser558

Mattius never left, but surely your degree must be over by now? if not soon enough. That is if uni hasn't been snowed out?