The end of Sunny - cheaper than I thought!

ravensbane3468

wow, this world is so different than others... my acct on w24 has 200 million OD... I guess the slow speed and lack of barb growth has kept things rather limited here.

So, w/o saying "this tribe" or "that tribe" - what is the deal with ANYONE taking barbs under 1k - at this point in this world? Really? Is that what we need - MORE villages?

Sigh.

I was just checking the world ennoblements and came across this sad fact. Really distressing.

Finally, can someone from "them" comment on sunny merge? Did I mis-understand this? I thought Sunny was merging? Doesn't really look like they are to me.

DeletedUser

wow, this world is so different than others... my acct on w24 has 200 million OD... I guess the slow speed and lack of barb growth has kept things rather limited here.

So, w/o saying "this tribe" or "that tribe" - what is the deal with ANYONE taking barbs under 1k - at this point in this world? Really? Is that what we need - MORE villages?

Sigh.

I was just checking the world ennoblements and came across this sad fact. Really distressing.

Finally, can someone from "them" comment on sunny merge? Did I mis-understand this? I thought Sunny was merging? Doesn't really look like they are to me.

Its because there are basically only 7 tribes in this world. The other tribes will be picked off by the main 7 one by one as they simply cant compete. Then the 7 will fight eachother until there is only 1 left standing. Sunny is still 7th because that is basically the amount of points that havent moved over to LSHRV yet are still managing to make it above the small, not so good tribes.

Its like if i made a tribe with only me as the member i would still be rank 20 :p

And if Spank me Silly made his own tribe with just him in it then that tribe would be rank 9. Add in seagryfn and its rank 7 ;)

DeletedUser78416

I meant total OD.

you have as much ODA as I do ODD, practically nothing.

All that bump in ODD meant is that you messaged your tribemates and they sent you support, good for you.

In the scheme of things, it was one small op on one small player. Maybe we can contact guinness and have it added to their book as the bloodiest war battle eVaR.

Lets not blow things out of proportion.

DeletedUser78416

Sigh.

I fairly recently took some low point barbs with some left over nobles, 20 to be exact. It was a judgement call really, 1 or 2 nobles scattered abouts and collecting dust...had to use them for something.

Plus, depending on a players location, taking small barbs or traveling for a week or more is about the only option one has.

And with this world having so little in massive tribes, relocating, especially backwards (away from opposition) is a bit lackluster in some instances. Clustering, however boring and time consuming it may be, puts the eventual action from those built vills, closer to where you need them.

One view of many I suppose.

ravensbane3468

I thought about doing this, but never put it into action. Was saving them for "inactives". However, I still am piling up packets faster than I"m using them so, I guess once I get 200 nobles worth of packets stored, I may do this.

The front does not move too fast, but still, a 900 pt villages takes MONTHS to grow and then build full of troops.

However, it seems this world will be around for a long time yet, so may as well.