Top Tribes

DeletedUser

id say u have some major problems then in eg. if 3 members and 1 ally where inactive. funny i seem to be getting mail from them? maybe a ghost in the system that likes to email.

lol,ghost in the machine.
its funny wachin you guys fight! :icon_smile::icon_biggrin::lol:

DeletedUser

1. DVADER: No comment neccessary.
2. XVI: Not at their peak, still a very solid tribe.
3. (V): Always respected this tribe when they were (V) good to see them back.
4. Active: Got another old score to settle still.
5. PnP: Can thank their division with (V) to their leaders lack of compassion and arrogance.
9. ~*S*~: 139 tribe changes in around 70 days, vast majority to hide stats. Congratulations.

old guy

5. PnP: Can thank their division with (V) to their leaders lack of compassion and arrogance.

Not sure if this is the right place, but it is propaganda and all I suppose on the top 20.

If I am wrong I apologize for the rumor mill taking me for a turn around the block. But rumor around the campfire was there was a slight disagreement about someone passing away?

DeletedUser

Not sure if this is the right place, but it is propaganda and all I suppose on the top 20.

If I am wrong I apologize for the rumor mill taking me for a turn around the block. But rumor around the campfire was there was a slight disagreement about someone passing away?

Unfortunately, not a rumor even tho I really wish it was. The person that said this (you know who you are), one day you'll get everything that's coming to you. Maybe here, maybe in real life. The sick thing is I'm not the only person in this game this guy made some disturbing comments about regarding the same thing. Of course he'll never own up to it, but when you have QUOTES to prove it...Not skype conversations, those can be manipulated, QUOTES to prove it, it shows how sick it really is.

But anyway, I'll give my opinions

1-Vader-obviously
2-XVI-been a tad quiet
3-(V)-no comment
4-Active-Beasts
5-HoT-A lot of room for growth
6-PnP-No room for growth, only so many barbs left
7-EG-I'm hungry

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

1. Dvader. 2 mill average with that many players is impressive considering worlds older than this still have less
2. XVI - Always out there lurking, with Active's rising though, XVI stooped fairly low. But still enough there to pack a pretty big punch
3. (V) - Get the job done
4. Active - I'm sure within the month or so they'll be at least second
5. PnP - Have had a few setbacks, but will bounce back
6. Ni - Haven't heard much of them, not in there area, but look a impressive tribe

DeletedUser

im not a big player on W36 but i co-pay playrs account that are :p
so i know a lot of what goes on.
anyway here is my opinion...

no.1 DVADER-no need to say why ;)

no.2 ACTIVE-it has been reborn and is back to kicking ass!!

no.3 (V)-i always respected them.though i admit i dont know many players in this tribe

no.4 XVI-they are sinking a bit lately but still manage to hold the tribe together.

no.5 PnP-they are under a lot of stress but are still good.

DeletedUser

no.5 PnP-they are under a lot of stress but are still good.

Im sure PnP resent comments like this, Clearly PnP isnt as strong as when it was 2tribes in one, But what makes you think theyre under a lot of stress?

valk

DVADER no comment.
XVI i think you guys need a war yes?
[V] Keep a close eye on the tribe directly below you and i don't mean DVADER
ACTIVE some cool guys :icon_cool:
PnP I like 110 nukes do you? :lol: when are we going to n.a.p, like you mentioned so you can hit your old tribe mates btw? :icon_wink: :icon_redface: :icon_wink: :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

DVADER no comment.
XVI i think you guys need a war yes?
ACTIVE some cool guys :icon_cool:
PnP I like 110 nukes do you? :lol: when are we going to n.a.p, like you mentioned so you can hit your old tribe mates btw? :icon_wink: :icon_redface: :icon_wink: :icon_redface:

Lol valk you lil politician you, Gordon brown as a avatar, WTF :D

Will bare your warnings in mind :icon_wink:

DeletedUser74958

Valk is making up stories again!

Hey BTW, how many of those montesown villages did you take? ;)

Hanz3l

Dvader - Star wars Nubs... :p
XVI - Lets get you guys started up again. The great war machine needs 2 re-awaken! But not the way in which a certain tribe tries 2 make u send long range nobles.
[V] - Great leaders.. great tribe. Now that your rid of the deadweight you can truly show us what you are made of.
Active - They are back.. i do believe they recruited or got a tribe 2 merge into them 0.o
PnP - Stacking is great so is barbs but 110 nukes on a single barb village Cardnial took 0.o thought he was nub? :p . You really need 2 sweeten the offer if you want the NAP. Im still having a hard time figuring out why certain ppl in PnP in teh high places are flaming there former tribemates. Propaganda is fine and dandy but talking behind someones back isnt.

valk

Valk is making up stories again!

Hey BTW, how many of those montesown villages did you take? ;)

Again o deary me, funny how like 4-5 people on forum are saying same thing :icon_eek:

how many nukes did you loose on my walls boobo? sigh :icon_surprised: your epic considering that it was one VS one whilst he was stacked + some of your tribe where sitting him ;)

EDIT: oh stewart thankies :icon_redface:
EDIT 2: You should speak to your council more often about what is on offer in terms of targets like (v)???

Last edited:

DeletedUser74958

Hanz3l, valk - I assume the only reason you haven't posted 'evidence' of these 'claims' is because you're still working on photoshopping/editing it?

DeletedUser74958

Dvader -
PnP - Stacking is great so is barbs but 110 nukes on a single barb village Cardnial took 0.o

Preventative maintenance. Keeping that from being a launching point later on. We have the village now, and the nukes have already been rebuilt and just now used again. I don't see what's wrong with our action.

Wouldn't your tribe do the same if I nobled in the middle of K65 and stacked it with ungodly amounts of D?

Hanz3l

[spoil]
[09:40:08 AM] Victor - Nikolagief - Minifridge15: Whats up you 2?
[09:41:15 AM] bobofatt: Not much. When are you going to propose the NAP to Jamie?
[09:42:16 AM] Victor - Nikolagief - Minifridge15: As soon as you guys sweeten the deal mate....
[09:43:20 AM] Conspikuous: What more do you want?
[09:43:22 AM] Conspikuous: With Active so close we cant do much
[09:44:26 AM] bobofatt: Thats right.
[09:44:43 AM] Victor - Nikolagief - Minifridge15: Well alright how about this.... Whenever you guys attack [V] hostilities cease and i talk 2 Jamie about an NAP.
[09:45:53 AM] bobofatt:Let us think about it.
[09:46:16 AM] Conspikuous: Yea we will need to think about it.
[09:49:47 AM] Victor - Nikolagief - Minifridge15: So bobo how cold is it currently in St. Louis? We all gonna meet up for drinks with Conspik in Cali like we agreed?
[/spoil]

I run a top 20 tribe on w41... pardon me for multi tasking... if anyone desires the full convo.. find me on skype. It does get much much jucier...