BA vs. S -- Stats

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

sorry our apparent lack of intelligence is stopping us from making a spirited fightback

You're saying MrMacMan was wrong to assume you had intelligent players? Coming from the bizarro world that is ~S~ I guess this makes you the tribal cheerleader.

DeletedUser

Remember? BA is dead. We were disbanding.

I'm not sure who ~S~ is losing all those villages to....

DeletedUser

sorry our apparent lack of intelligence is stopping us from making a spirited fightback

I said nearly the opposite...

I said that you should be making a comeback because you have intelligent players.
It continues to be a surprise that S has been steadily losing ground to BA week after week.

and thanks Forkrul, ahah.

DeletedUser43619

all I intend to say here is odds are heavily stacked against one side so the side that has it easier will steadily gain ground for sometime.

Easy wars arent any fun so players will end up quitting at one point or other in a pointless and unequal war. At one point or the other they are bound to lose steam.Most of BAs gain in ground has been through local recruits as against long distance players attacking so in effect their long distance players will eventually get tired of just sending support and fakes when they had a chance to enjoy a closer range war.

Specific instance of this is the list of recent villa takers
godsmack10[local recruit]
lordofwar[local recruit]
Balinguynoy
morgan555
Graeme111

exceptions to this theory are Peterpaine [who is ofcourse leading from the front as is expected]
Edmundrox720 [widely respected player in K9/K19 area] and cunningMatt [no idea] and maybe 3-4 others

It comes as no surprise that from a family of 3 tribes with over 200 members BA is now down to 130ish members
10-15 attackers out of 130 from a tribe which had no other enemy fighting against a tribe which has several enemies and multiple fronts and no allies is really poor participation for most part.
Most of their people have death by boredom written down in their fate.No grandstanding just pointing out facts.

what they dont show in the stats some 10k+ internal conquers during the same time as their war on S
Here is something very interesting

Side 1:
Tribes: {BA} [BA]
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 10,312
Side 2: 10,312
Difference: 0

image.php

I mean 10k internals! thats a massive number vis-a-vis the 700 odd that they took from S :icon_eek:
[this doesnt even count |BA| conquers]
Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 98,510,732
Side 2: 98,510,732

image.php

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Your estimation is close for about 3 months. Im just gonna put it through the stats to make it easier to read...
Side 1:
Tribes: [BA] {BA}
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Side 1: 3,211
Side 2: 3,211

image.php

Side 1: 31,263,401
Side 2: 31,263,401

image.php

And ~S~'s inactive eating...
Side 1:
Tribes: ~S~
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: ~S~
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 3,303
Side 2: 3,303

image.php

Side 1: 796
Side 2: 796

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 31,413,045
Side 2: 31,413,045

image.php

Side 1: 7,620,387
Side 2: 7,620,387

image.php

But wait.... in the past 3 months, ~S~ has only nobled as many villages as BA has eaten inactives? How odd... I am certainly, puzzled at what this must mean...

DeletedUser43619

hmm basically what u havent noticed is the massive difference in ODD
so basically while one tribe gained ODD the other gained points
I v never claimed S to be a super tribe or a perfect tribe but atleast we dont have someone who claims to be fighting rest of the world as allies :D

Last edited:

DeletedUser

hmm basically what u havent noticed is the massive difference in ODD
so basically while one tribe gained ODD the other gained points
I v never claimed S to be a super tribe or a perfect tribe but atleast we dont have someone who claims to be fighting rest of the world as allies :D

I fail to see what point you are trying to make with this post? BA is gaining points whilst you are gaining ODD, in my book that means you are suffering more attacks and BA is gaining more villages, so in other words they are doing better!

DeletedUser53573

all I intend to say here is odds are heavily stacked against one side so the side that has it easier will steadily gain ground for sometime.

Easy wars arent any fun so players will end up quitting at one point or other in a pointless and unequal war. At one point or the other they are bound to lose steam.Most of BAs gain in ground has been through local recruits as against long distance players attacking so in effect their long distance players will eventually get tired of just sending support and fakes when they had a chance to enjoy a closer range war.

Specific instance of this is the list of recent villa takers
godsmack10[local recruit]
lordofwar[local recruit]
Balinguynoy
morgan555
Graeme111

exceptions to this theory are Peterpaine [who is ofcourse leading from the front as is expected]
Edmundrox720 [widely respected player in K9/K19 area] and cunningMatt [no idea] and maybe 3-4 others

It comes as no surprise that from a family of 3 tribes with over 200 members BA is now down to 130ish members
10-15 attackers out of 130 from a tribe which had no other enemy fighting against a tribe which has several enemies and multiple fronts and no allies is really poor participation for most part.
Most of their people have death by boredom written down in their fate.No grandstanding just pointing out facts.

what they dont show in the stats some 10k+ internal conquers during the same time as their war on S
Here is something very interesting

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Side 1: 10,312
Side 2: 10,312

image.php

I mean 10k internals! thats a massive number vis-a-vis the 700 odd that they took from S :icon_eek:
[this doesnt even count |BA| conquers]

Side 1: 98,510,732
Side 2: 98,510,732

image.php

so ur saying ur not rlly losing cuz only 10-15 of ba's pppl r attacking u, instead of the 130 or so?

ok...

Will1990 Siggi Arazlam

Well Dipank, nothing against you but every tribe has their core attackers. Also what you don't realize is their is two fronts, K26 and K9. You happen to be around the K19 area, in which recently you are getting your butt handed to you by Godsmack. Also, every tribe doesnt have all it's members participating. I'm pretty sure ~S~ doesn't have all their members fighting, and not even half are. There is 15-20 in your tribe fighting. Inactivity has been killer for all tribes. APOC Family, IMMI Family, S, and BA family, IDC who you are, most, if not all of those tribes have less than 50 active members.

Also, the internal noblings, we are doing great in those. We are fighting you guys and killing our inactives. We have gained villages in old S areas also. What more can you ask??

And the local recruits. Why not? they where good recruits and willing to help. Also those "Local" recruits haven't been their the whole time. BA started gaining ground even before they joined. BA K2 rolled into K19 a LONG time ago. We still have villages from that operation. That statement is RIDICULOUS!!!! In a way, those people came to us. Obviously we proved that we can fight. Obviously they WOULDN'T join the BA Family if their K was TOTAL red. Doesn't make much sense to me.

Dipank, just continue, trying to find why BA is such a fail tribe. Your pretty good at pulling up excuses why S is failing. You point out that there are stats, when they are jsut pointing towards S losing villages.

Also, it's ~S~'s fault it's them against the whole world. They didn't make the right moves. They burned bridges.

DeletedUser

No way! They would DO something like that?!?!?!

I am shocked! Outraged and shocked!!

DeletedUser

I saw the post you are referring to. He mentioned something about becoming Apoc-S :p

That part was a joke I think. It mostly had to do with S completely ignoring BA in order to fight Apoc, with some forum comments of Dipank where he was resigned to losing his K19 villages and didn't bother helping others to keep them within S. Fun times.

Status
Not open for further replies.