seen this in other worlds put it here
rate the player who posted above you in

Od: /10

Positioning: /10

Tribe: /10

DeletedUser

well for jessi..

od: 2/10 - I think I'm still beating you ;P

positioning: 5/10 conveniently the farthest away from the action in K69/79 :icon_razz:

reputation: 3/10 I think I just threw up a little :icon_neutral:

Tribe: 10/10 What's bad to say about DA? :lol:

DeletedUser

NJC

od: 6/10 - If someone would actually attack him, his ODD would go up. He nukes pretty well though

positioning: 7/10 Good mix of front line and back line villas

reputation: 0/10 for social reputation, 6/10 for gameplay reputation

Tribe: 8/10. (nobody's a 10 IMO though...)

DeletedUser

NJC1(njc3 im guessing^^)

Od: 8/10 growing

Positioning: 4/10 (your all the way in the cornor theres not many sides to defend from sorry

Tribe: 3/10 until you fight tsoh im not impressed sorry, you could easily beat me but yall arnt really a "rasing tribe" imo

foillat

Sehrus:
Points: 7/10 Cause you have 11k point village, but I suppose it seems you are downgrading them.

Od: 8/10 growing

Positioning: 8/10 your near us so we can noble you :p

Tribe: -10/10 you guys are a wannabe tH

DeletedUser

Foillat/Chemi

Points: 6/10 - Good sized account, although a recent absnece has slowed you down. Good to have you back around btw!

Od: 7/10 - Nice OD's in relation to points

Positioning: 9/10 - some consolidated clusters, but also well spread out giving you many front to fight on against different enemies. Looks fun!

Reputation: 9/10 - From my perspective. Nice and reasonable person to talk to, helpful and polite in any dealings. Good posts on the pf's and solid defense from a recent attack on you (ig).

Tribe: 8/10 - Seems that tH are a bit of a grind, just a matter of time more than anything else. But alas, I sense a bright future for you guys:icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Foillat/Chemi

Points: 6/10 - Good sized account, although a recent absnece has slowed you down. Good to have you back around btw!

Od: 7/10 - Nice OD's in relation to points

Positioning: 9/10 - some consolidated clusters, but also well spread out giving you many front to fight on against different enemies. Looks fun!

Reputation: 9/10 - From my perspective. Nice and reasonable person to talk to, helpful and polite in any dealings. Good posts on the pf's and solid defense from a recent attack on you (ig).

Tribe: 8/10 - Seems that tH are a bit of a grind, just a matter of time more than anything else. But alas, I sense a bright future for you guys:icon_wink:

Od: 9/10 very nice OD

Positioning: 8/10 In axes core

Tribe: 1/10
as I h8 axe lol

DeletedUser

NJC1(njc3 im guessing^^)

Positioning: 4/10 (your all the way in the cornor theres not many sides to defend from sorry

Tribe: 3/10 until you fight tsoh im not impressed sorry, you could easily beat me but yall arnt really a "rasing tribe" imo

I don't change my villages at all.. except build walls on occasion :icon_wink:

Why would i want to defend from multiple sides?

I have fought TSoH they're soft and cuddly.

DeletedUser

Points: 6/10 you could be bigger for sure (lots of inactives to eat allthough if the majority of your points is from enemys which i did not check id rate you was higher :D )

Od: 5/10 medium also better then some other people. for your size you could easily have 2 times as much.

Positioning: 7/10 many villies in the back and some at the front. looks easy to deffend although it might be less fun.

Reputation: 8/10 I think everyone want a piece of njc lately :D

Tribe: 7/10 yeah realy da got me impressed. although saying they are mostly inactive mustn t be leaderships fault. da isn t the best tribe i came across in w 15 but they sure are better then exile.

DeletedUser

Points: 6/10 you could be bigger for sure (lots of inactives to eat allthough if the majority of your points is from enemys which i did not check id rate you was higher :D )

Od: 5/10 medium also better then some other people. for your size you could easily have 2 times as much.

Positioning: 7/10 many villies in the back and some at the front. looks easy to deffend although it might be less fun.

Tribe: 7/10 yeah realy da got me impressed. although saying they are mostly inactive mustn t be leaderships fault. da isn t the best tribe i came across in w 15 but they sure are better then exile.

Dont be lazy :icon_surprised:

I think a lot are enimies I dont take many inactives

http://www.twstats.com/en15/index.php?page=player&id=3180835

DeletedUser61009

Points: 5/10 you are one of the smallest axe players, tough you´ve taken few barbs along the way, that is why i don´t give you less then 5 ;)

Od: 8/10 medium not bad, if we look at your size.

Positioning: 6/10 not bad tough you are spread you seem to have nice clusters.

Reputation: 9/10 at least here you most be one of those that posts all the time, and you share the love of the insanic forum rulers (tough i´m not one of those) ;)

Tribe: 10/10 Not that i like Axe, in fact i don´t like Axe, but seeing what i have seen, either we never had a strong tribe in w15 or Axe is just the best tribe this far.

DeletedUser

Dont be lazy :icon_surprised:

I think a lot are enimies I dont take many inactives

http://www.twstats.com/en15/index.php?page=player&id=3180835

can t... lazyness is...too strong... >.< typing this makes me sweat ..*gasps for air

drained all energy out of me can t rate another player i am out for the day
pyong_raposa_fox-09.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

xannash

Valpo

Points: 5/10 There always is the old saying thought "Points don't win wars"

Od: 9/10 OD rank is higher than point rank always a good thing

Positioning: 8/10 always finds himself in a good fight

Tribe: 10/10 it's AXE the #1 tribe

jaffe25

Points: 5/10 Not really his fault though as he decided(foolishly) that he was done with TW and gifted away his villas earlier

Od: 8/10 OD rank = ranked 75th in oda compared 268 in size is a nice balance

Positioning: 8/10 if he isn't next to the fight he packs his bags and moves to wherever the war is

Reputation: 8/10 Would have given you a 10 here had it not been for your recent attempt to kick the TW habit :icon_biggrin:

Tribe: 11/10 -AXE-yeah that's right.... my scale goes to 11

seth89

Jaffe25

Point's : 8/10, You cheated on this by eating barbs and not your healthy reds. :lol:
OD: 9/10, Rank 31, 'tis not that bad. Most is from your offensive nature me thinks.
Positioning: 7/10, If you were nearer to me i would be happier that i could play with you.
Reputation: 1/10, At least someone knows you. :p (real Answer: 9 perhaps 8/10)
Tribe: 1/10, It's AXE. ;) (Real Answer: 8/10)

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Seth
points: 6/10 aot of inactives recently and not many off the enemy which is distracted :S
OD: 5/10 small oda for size
postioing: 10/10 makes a good target for me for when DA v TSoH starts again if ever lol
Rep: 9/10 most of w15 knows him
Tribe: 5/10 could be better with some spring cleaning.

DeletedUser

lol was this for me? jack seems to think it's about him.. :lol: