Top Tribes

old guy

If this does turn out to be false information, I'd say this is a pretty foul move on Dvaders part.

I wouldn't know if it's false information or not, but even if it is, then go to the poster itself. If you wanna know the position of DVADER you will get it from JamieRed. You know, like from the duke?

But speaking of dukes, we notice how one particular duke in this thread completely glossed over the statement by a former member of his tribe and how he was treated concerning the death of his family member.

PnP has no comments on this? Or are we to understand that this was the reason behind the splitting of the group as power270lb has stated?

DeletedUser

I wouldn't know if it's false information or not, but even if it is, then go to the poster itself. If you wanna know the position of DVADER you will get it from JamieRed. You know, like from the duke?

Considering I've seen this notion spread throughout this thread by multiple Dvader members as it was some deep dark secret "woops I let the cat out of the bag" - some of which, from prominent members (even council members - I beleive). Yes, I do feel it's in poor form to make up such chats and try to mislead the audience.

Maybe it's true. Maybe their members have been mislead by one individual, we'll find out soon enough. I'll be waiting to see if the guy ever passes his account to avalanche like he promised.

But speaking of dukes, we notice how one particular duke in this thread completely glossed over the statement by a former member of his tribe and how he was treated concerning the death of his family member.

I've heard whispers of this but, I haven't seen all the evidence. Now, conspik has admitted to saying some things he didn't mean - out of anger and frustration; heck, it's quite easy to say something you don't mean over the internet to people you have never met before - Hell, I'm sure many of the people passing judgment have been guilty of it, at some point.

Now, let me ask you a question, which do you think is worse, making such a comment about an individual in a video game - who you don't even know, or, using such a tragedy that happened in real life to this individual as propaganda?

Frankly, I think they're both in poor taste.
Leave it to the two individuals to sort out, don't bring it here.

Last edited by a moderator:

old guy

Well since the story has now been confirmed in 2 spots (yourself and power), it seems as though the PnP leadership has something to answer to here.

An incident that certainly appears to me as though PnP has taken a game way too far, so let the people judge them on this. If it was said in real life, it would be public as well, with someone probably winding up with a broken jaw over the matter.

Only an opinion. We can take it or leave it.

old guy

Leave it to the two individuals to sort out, don't bring it into the game.

Caught your little edit there. And if we are to make this statement true amish, perhaps conspik shouldn't have brought ingame in the first place?

DeletedUser

Caught your little edit there. And if we are to make this statement true amish, perhaps conspik shouldn't have brought ingame in the first place?

Anger / Rage can cloud the mind of the best of people. Seems a pity though, PnP were doing great. Might of actually rivaled Dvader if they hadn't split. But I'm sure they still work together, but thats my speculation.

DeletedUser

Well since the story has now been confirmed in 2 spots (yourself and power), it seems as though the PnP leadership has something to answer to here.

An incident that certainly appears to me as though PnP has taken a game way too far, so let the people judge them on this. If it was said in real life, it would be public as well, with someone probably winding up with a broken jaw over the matter.

Right now it's just that, a "story". I'd rather see the facts before stoning someone. You never know if something is taken out of context - or worse, made up.

I respect your opinions, but states attorney Amish is on the case, and we only work with the facts.

Your honor, I'd like to call my first witness...

DeletedUser

Only an opinion. We can take it or leave it.

Ok first, power is/was not a Duke. Was not on the council in Pnp

As the founder of (V) I should know. And since Oldman, myself, Con, and Honi were the 4 dukes of PnP, I am assuming that it is safe to say he was not.

Power is a good friend, who likes to talk to everyone. So, us leaving was not bc of him

DeletedUser

Looks like DVADER is trying the hard sell...

129020013249770021.jpg

DeletedUser

I have refrained from commenting here because it seriously irritates me.

Power and I got into it one night. I called his friends guidos and I dissed on his igloo. I said some mean things and I have apologized for them. He also said some very mean things as well, but in good taste I didnt go telling the world what he said.

He really didnt have to edit it. He could have made me look bad with what I "REALLY" said. Editing was his mistake. Cuz in turn he discredited himself.

I did not, however, say anything about his mother. I dont need to prove it to anybody, I have directly compared the real skyp conversation and the edited one. Anybody who knows me knows I can be harsh sometimes but would never go that far.

In fact after his mother passed we talked via voice chat and Literally shed tears together trying to help him through his mourning process for I, myself, lost a parent recently. It Honestly makes me very sad that he would edit that convo as propaganda. But theres nothing I can do. He probably woke up hungover and honestly believes his own edit.

We, (avalanche and myself), decided it was best to let the controversy rest in order to not let one heated conversation ruin the relationship between our tribes, now it is here for the public to see. Such a shame.

As far as the other conversation with Bobo ,minifridge and I , completly false. Not even a good lie but Im happy it happened because now its just not my word against his. Its a pefect example of how easy it is to manipulate skype convos.

As far as plans to hit (V) we have none and never have. They are a great group of people and wouldnt want the people who remain good friends to have to fight eachother, but frankly thats nobodys business but us and (V).

Dont beleive the Hype people. Things are not always as they appear.

DeletedUser

... Anybody who knows me knows I can be harsh sometimes but would never go that far.

Its a pefect example of how easy it is to manipulate skype convos.

I've usually been a fan Conspik, usually had nothing but the utmost respect for you and your tribe. But what's bolded... Seems to be a bit of an understatement from what I've seen (and also have archived).

But, for the sake of anyone screaming it's been 'manipulated', I won't show it and it wouldn't be my place anyway. But I think you should think sometimes before you type, would make things a hell of a lot easier ey...

DeletedUser

Now Im curious lol. Send it to me ingame.

Again... Not my place...

Apparently it's already been talked through, but behavior as such is, to be frank, disgusting (whether you was under the influence or not or w/e).

Lets leave it at that. (You should also know what it is from the above.)

DeletedUser

First of all you can't edit QUOTES on skype, conversations yes but INDIVIDUAL QUOTES no and Cruddy/Karl knows exactly what I'm talking about as do other people. When someone brought this topic up, I didn't name drop, you did. I said "you know who you are" and yeah right after she passed we had a long talk and did shed tears and we weren't tribemates yet. I regarded you as a good friend and never thought it would come to this. But over time your arrogance and attitude, most of all the way you speak to people and always have to be right and argue, boiled over one night and it led to the comments that were made. When you made the comments about Deb, that was the night it all started and my opinion of you started to deteriorate. But you really must be sick to think anyone would edit or make things up. No one knew who the person was that said it aside from close friends which according to my duke is "EVERYONE". You opened your mouth and stuck your foot in it.

DeletedUser

Ok first, power is/was not a Duke. Was not on the council in Pnp

As the founder of (V) I should know. And since Oldman, myself, Con, and Honi were the 4 dukes of PnP, I am assuming that it is safe to say he was not.

Power is a good friend, who likes to talk to everyone. So, us leaving was not bc of him

Never said I was duke, never claimed to be a duke, never even claimed to be council. EVER. And omg I have friends in this world, I'm a kick ass happenin' guy. I'm in tribes with other people in other worlds, I'm in a premade with a ton of Dvader and others. My bad...

silentnobler

I've always hated the public forums, ergo my limited presence here. However, when I am deeply disturbed by the propaganda being floated around, I've popped in from time to time to say my bit.

Here's my bit for this thread.. .. of all the worlds, specifically W36 public forums are, in my opinion, worse than the cheapest soap on television. People have so little to do they believe everything dished out at them without even stopping to use their God given gray cells for a millisecond!

Conspik - as harsh (read as harsh not extremely and downright heartless) as he may be at times, would never hit below the belt as power has screamed from the top of the highest building around town. heres a piece of information you'd like to know. power did the same thing with stewy and smckay when they were all in pnp, only later to kiss and make up. put this issue behind you. it isnt worth this debate.

Power - we understand you dont like Conspik. We understand you dont even want to try to get along. There's no need to get dirty. You are simply distancing yourself from those who still like you. The only victim of your anger is you. Let it not eat you from the inside out and turn you into someone you are not.

Dvader - an alliance? a NAP? ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL we have a score to settle and it won't be through nice diplomacy.

[V] - we might have had our differences, but we still love ya. It will be a cold day in hell before you see us attacking. There is certainly no way we are setting an alliance/NAP with another tribe on any condition that affects [V] negatively (hug) (hug) (hug).
(*waves enthusiastically at baggi, linin, noreth and anyone else reading, regards to oldman, belated happy birthday Ava*)

Conspik - (yes you deserve a second post) We love you at Wuke. We stand by you. Dont care what the world thinks of you especially if its through tainted glasses! We have the utmost respect for you as our Duke, as a strategist and as our confidante.

DeletedUser

I've always hated the public forums, ergo my limited presence here. However, when I am deeply disturbed by the propaganda being floated around, I've popped in from time to time to say my bit.

Here's my bit for this thread.. .. of all the worlds, specifically W36 public forums are, in my opinion, worse than the cheapest soap on television. People have so little to do they believe everything dished out at them without even stopping to use their God given gray cells for a millisecond!

Conspik - as harsh (read as harsh not extremely and downright heartless) as he may be at times, would never hit below the belt as power has screamed from the top of the highest building around town. heres a piece of information you'd like to know. power did the same thing with stewy and smckay when they were all in pnp, only later to kiss and make up. put this issue behind you. it isnt worth this debate.

Power - we understand you dont like Conspik. We understand you dont even want to try to get along. There's no need to get dirty. You are simply distancing yourself from those who still like you. The only victim of your anger is you. Let it not eat you from the inside out and turn you into someone you are not.

Dvader - an alliance? a NAP? ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL we have a score to settle and it won't be through nice diplomacy.

[V] - we might have had our differences, but we still love ya. It will be a cold day in hell before you see us attacking. There is certainly no way we are setting an alliance/NAP with another tribe on any condition that affects [V] negatively (hug) (hug) (hug).
(*waves enthusiastically at baggi, linin, noreth and anyone else reading, regards to oldman, belated happy birthday Ava*)

Conspik - (yes you deserve a second post) We love you at Wuke. We stand by you. Dont care what the world thinks of you especially if its through tainted glasses! We have the utmost respect for you as our Duke, as a strategist and as our confidante.

OK first of all SN I didnt' drop his name, someone asked what happened and I said it did but didn't namedrop at all. Said nothing about Conspik, you're sitting here saying how you hate the public forums but you're adding to it bringing up a fight that happened three months ago between Stewy, Smckay and myself. I didn't scream from the top of any buildings, I spoke to a few of my friends and that was it. And like everyone says, I have enough friends, I talk to everyone remember? So if I am distancing myself from people who still like me, BOO-HOO. With you air drying dirty laundry, which I didn't do until the information on said people was released (NOT BY ME), you're no better. Stewy and I have fought so many times on skype because we're both opinionated and thick headed and sarcastic. But we've grown past it. You're telling me you've never had an argument or a fight with someone? Hmm (Sir Deth ring a bell?) No? How about Avalanche then? You say these forums are like a bad soap opera? YOU JUST ADDED TO THEM by bringing up propaganda and fights that have absolutely nothing to do with anything we're talking about. And trust me, there are plenty of people out there that are aggravated at the whole situation, but unlike you guys, I'm not going to name drop.

DeletedUser54064

On topic

/tries to sway away from teh argument.

Dvader is now 50m ahead of the second biggest tribe in the world. Looks like we're in for some long term droid construction and colonization :(

silentnobler

OK first of all SN I didnt' drop his name, someone asked what happened and I said it did but didn't namedrop at all. Said nothing about Conspik,

Dont care about any of that. I don't believe I even brought up that point in my post.

you're sitting here saying how you hate the public forums but you're adding to it bringing up a fight that happened three months ago between Stewy, Smckay and myself.

I believe someone asked why the leaders at former pnp (now Wuke) weren't responding. Now there are a few responses. Pick the one that suits you most.

I didn't scream from the top of any buildings, I spoke to a few of my friends and that was it.

Its an idiom in English. Its not to be taken literally. (maybe you were confused since I wrote my own version of it. "Shout from Rooftops" rings a bell?)

And like everyone says, I have enough friends, (are you sure they are friends?) I talk to everyone remember? So if I am distancing myself from people who still like me, BOO-F@$KING-HOO.

looking for more infractions??

With you air drying dirty laundry, which I didn't do until the information on said people was released (NOT BY ME), you're no better.

I didnt say I was, and stop changing the subject. And if I were to air dirty laundry, (unlike you) I'd paste the whole exchange between you three for the world to see.

Stewy and I have fought so many times on skype because we're both opinionated and thick headed and sarcastic.

Finally, stright from the horse's mouth (thats another idiom. not to be confused with SN just called power a horse. Though I'd bet you'd like that)

But we've grown past it.

You're telling me you've never had an argument or a fight with someone? Hmm (Sir Deth ring a bell?) No? How about Avalanche then?

Again, get past what's bothering you. Hint - I did speak with Ava again though limited and courteous.

Again, deviating from the message I intended to send through my post. Dont read between the lines when you're in a defensive mood. The whole world doesnt like targeting you despite what you may believe.

You say these forums are like a bad soap opera? YOU JUST ADDED TO THEM by bringing up propaganda and fights that have absolutely nothing to do with anything we're talking about.

Again, leaders of Wuke were called to, to anwer. And we did. Get over it. Im not bringing up propaganda, just stating an example.

And trust me, there are plenty of people out there that are aggravated at the whole situation, but unlike you guys, I'm not going to name drop.

Oh how nice! Keep playing patsy.

There are always two sides to any story. People will believe what they want to believe. Doesn't make "it" right.

DeletedUser

Since you hate them then why bother posting?

Again refer to first comment

Again, I spoke to a few of my friends about this, not made a thread about it. That's what friends do they speak to each other Arathi and listen to each others opinions and concerns.

Like I said before, people argue all the time. I didn't have my W36 crystall ball to find out that you guys made up (you and Avalanche)

The issue with myself and Conspik has never been brought up externally. Someone asked what happened and I responded but I didn't give up any names because I didn't want it being an issue. Conspik responded by saying he was involved in the argument and it went from there. So ONCE AGAIN, I did let it go, didn't raise a fuss publicly just spoke to some people I'm friends with. You're the one that said I need to let it go perhaps you should listen to your own advice.

Something we can agree on.

Again, I didn't bring this topic up.

Really don't care.

You've never gotten mad? I remember when you rage quit council because of disagreements so please.

ONCE AGAIN, I didn't bring any of this up OTHER PEOPLE DID. I responded after names were dropped and my name specifically was called out. Other people decide to bring up this issue, you guys decided to drop your own names and then call out mine. I was content with letting it go but you've decided to argue this publicly.

DeletedUser

ONCE AGAIN, I didn't bring any of this up OTHER PEOPLE DID. I responded after names were dropped and my name specifically was called out.

They brought it up because you've been picketing the streets, hanging up signs on the corner, and telling anyone and everyone around town what the big bad bully did to you.

We have 3 different case's going on here, and I've yet to see one shred of evidence (except cruddy's statement - which I beleive is a different topic all together) supporting these claims.

; what happened to your DVADER friend who made up that chat and ran off?