Tardis misteriously disappeared

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I got what you were saying Atraeus but it didn't have a point to it. It was a general statement that anyone could say and it would be true. You learn about folk everyday. We all do. I figure you had a point. Please advise if the point of your posting was anything more than just a statement of "goes without saying" learning.

I wasn't originally out to make a point Parm, I made something of a dry joke at the end of that post. But your response to that did spark some thought, which led me to a musing. And that certainly did have a point. But as I've said, that point was nothing more than a musing, certainly not something worth going on about.

The thing is, your response indicates that you did get my point. And I merely responded in kind. I do have to admit though, after that, it did get a little pointless.

Hope this helps. :icon_wink:

@ Raven: Excellent post.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser91

I want this part of convo to end. Me and Nick attacked and cleared 80% (rest were huge stacks) of Guardian account border villas long before green sitter and disbandment. Even ennoblement was mostly done and only 3 more trains of mine were to hit after the happening but were sent before. Similar with Nick. Dont trash our hard work and get us in connection with an unknown Green player.

I was merly asking, no need to rant on about your hard work and get bloof boiling about it, yes your worked hard to get them. Im not bashing that I am sure you had done so. Im just making to know for my own merit as it was more of a question then anything.

Thank for the answer.

DeletedUser

Thx to Gicusan for just how honourable he has been through this whole debacle. He has even gone as far to offer a personal ceasefire whilst we get reorganized... I really don't think that I've met anybody as honourable as Gicusan when it comes to this game.

But onto the real subject at hand, and Soldier's immature actions. Soldier, you have an odd persona to say the least. Even Ian admits you're a bit of a freak - and hell, I think that you have to be odd to draw any kind of logic to attempt to justify this in any other way than how Parm did.

I have no idea how you can draw a line between Rcarlson and Gardez's actions, and striking at TARDIS in such a way. We didn't disband your tribe, although I support the justification between rcarlson & gardez's actions, we didn't disband you guys. I don't know how exactly you can blame us for those actions. All I knew was that PLAGUE were surrendering and I presumed it was agreed amongst the tribe. And I played along - and I'm glad I did. I got to meet ppl like Lmawii.

However - my actions were over trusting and that is typical of me. Same with Templarz... I shoulda learned. However, anyone in TARDIS, I would trust with my account and the tribe. It's the way I am, and I really need to kick the habit.

Also, FYI, Dairyboy seemed legit. He sent D to the frontline, he chatted on Skype, and he generally was okay. I was the sole duke at the time, and I should have promoted Acid or someone, demoted myself before setting him, but I trust(ed) everyone in TARDIS. And anyone in TARDIS right now, I trust 100%.

That's all I have to say.

this is about the only post I agree with in this thread. IT's what happens when you mass recruit.

"hai guise, my name is tpp and I love band wagons :3"

Yeah. W/e though, if you want to keep beating the mass recruitment horse, then feel free to do so. But I don't think that this has anything to do with the "mass recruitment". Soldier was a competent player who chatted a lot on Skype. I bet most tribes would have recruited him... and Dairyboy was a good friend of one our players who vouched for him. Little did we/they know, it was a new player here with an authentic looking Skype account.

if u wanna learn about me in game, i suggest playing an account near me. You might also recall freud's accurate statement that goes something like: the only race you cannot psycho-analyse are the irish. Have fun trying where great men failed.

If anyone near Parmenion is under attack and needs a sitter for a while, and Parm is up for the challenge, I'll take you on for a bit :p I think it would be fun to fight W30's hotshot.

Ps. I can't remember my fora account password... had to use my old alias

DeletedUser

However - my actions were over trusting and that is typical of me. Same with Templarz... I shoulda learned. However, anyone in TARDIS, I would trust with my account and the tribe. It's the way I am, and I really need to kick the habit.

Strange considering that I'm the only player in TARDIS :icon_redface:

Wel, the only REAL player anyways :lol:

DeletedUser

Wel, the only REAL player anyways :lol:

You don't want to mess with me son, I'll uber pwn yer arse!!1! Besides, everyone knows I'm the driving force of the Tardis War Machine. Your just here to make us look pretty. :icon_cool:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hahahahaha, well this made me smile.... SFC, what the hell man! what a joke, its a game and it makes you feel sick when something bad happened? You are moaning and getting upset over the disbannedment of Green, and you have done somthing worse to Tardis/DN and you dont hear them being sickend! You trying to act all loyal to green, but you just left your old account and old friends and tribe.... where was your loyalty to them?

Tbh in this world you will always get sad people that think they are being clever, DN or Tardis will remain strong no matter if they lose afew ex members of green, but im sure most other green members can move on and arnt as petty.

DeletedUser71844

Well, I'm banned. That also means you cant RAGE ATTACK me. Too bad. I'll get 'round to accepting the punishment when I'm less likely to get FURY NOBLED.

DeletedUser

Well, I'm banned. That also means you cant RAGE ATTACK me. Too bad. I'll get 'round to accepting the punishment when I'm less likely to get FURY NOBLED.

It just means that we have time to plan out the rage nobling for later :)

By "we", I mean [DN] and not TARDIS. TARDIS has no interest being sucked into this conflict.

DeletedUser71844

Our alliance still stands?

I must be the first person to get banned for being too good. Get ready for a long wait boys.

DeletedUser

Our alliance still stands?

I must be the first person to get banned for being too good. Get ready for a long wait boys.

Well technically you're in ~B~ now and we have no stance with them. I just want to huggle people and not attack :(

DeletedUser

If anyone near Parmenion is under attack and needs a sitter for a while, and Parm is up for the challenge, I'll take you on for a bit :p I think it would be fun to fight W30's hotshot.

I'm yer huckleberry. Mail any existing members from AA.

xinryr

You don't want to mess with me son, I'll uber pwn yer arse!!1! Besides, everyone knows I'm the driving force of the Tardis War Machine. Your just here to make us look pretty. :icon_cool:

You'd be dead on the rim if it wasn't for me :icon_rolleyes:

SFC, if you're making conspiracy theories (it's always good to have someone represent FOX) try pegging this to atraeus. People readily believe things that have to do with him :lol:

Hopefully things get rebuilt fast so you guys can get back to your war. Never mind o_O

DeletedUser

Guys and Gals,
I have seen some crazy things happen in these worlds but this has to rank up there as 1 or 2..

With that said can anyone answer this.. I apologize for not being current so.. The person or persons who disbanded Green.. Were they banned for the same similar actions or is solider being banned for the account thing sitting thing??

DeletedUser

Its kind of a different story when the people disbanding the tribe are Dukes, as opposed to a regular player abusing an account sit, but to answer your question, no.

DeletedUser

Its kind of a different story when the people disbanding the tribe are Dukes, as opposed to a regular player abusing an account sit, but to answer your question, no.

Disbanding wasn't even illegal, I think it was the fact that he pulled support from the front lines.

DeletedUser

I believe it was the sitter of GuardianFER that wrote the blame against Parm and Crafty. That sitter was Dairyboy, aka SFC.

WHAT!?!?! :icon_eek:

If this is true this entire thread and SFC's reputation is completely irredeemable in my eyes; It would answer every question...Tell me this isn't true SFC...

Status
Not open for further replies.