W36's Best players

DeletedUser

If the other half of the CK team has 2 live threads, why shouldn't I? ;)

Alright, to liven up these boring, dead forums, let's show some opinions. What are in your own opinion, the best players on this world? Feel free to give reasons or just brag, we'll love you either way.

List any amount you think is good, no matter. Would be best if the players you list are still actually playing on this world.

<3

DeletedUser

I vote Fat Boi Mike, he is also rediculously good looking..

DeletedUser

O em gee, teh CK team.

We get that, a lot. ;)

My list:
Simz1987. Pure sexyness.
Voltan's new owner. You'll see why and who she is in time. <3
Pain.Carbon team. They has joshi. :O
Destination Unknown. Miggy and terry are just smexy. <3

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Best player evah: cursed sword. :icon_cool:

Nothing more to say.

Last edited by a moderator:

Rank 1 Is Standard

We get that, a lot. ;)

My list:
Simz1987. Pure sexyness.
Voltan's new owner. You'll see why and who she is in time. <3
Pain.Carbon team. They has joshi. :O
Destination Unknown. Miggy and terry are just smexy. <3

I am still hacking the acc and more active than them :lol:

DeletedUser

Of people I've played with on this world:

Simz: Great leader and great player. Practically gone now, but he brought a lot of talent together in this world.
Karl: Very good leader and great player
Deb: Great leader and great player. Gone now but she needs a mention.
Don Mikel: Good Leader and very good player
VP: When he is full on he is a very good player
Celebreus: Good leader and a bear of a player

DeletedUser

Because it would seem as though past players are allowed my list would go as follows

Undertheradar - Best timing, destoryed JOKER
Lodda (wizzy) - Lodda, enough said
AxltheCat- Even though he was rank 1 on w16 for months I don't think he was given enough credit here.
Noobish idiot (rq) - Gave Lodda a run for his money with a later start date
Hoang - Excellent early worlder
930Pm - Awesome all round player

Current players though (sorry biased, but who isn't)

Desis
Rhev
ChillyAcademic
Gouge
Nakoni
Hcftw

DeletedUser

Going to go on a whim here as I truly haven't played on this world long enough. Thus for now, first impressions are what my opinion is based upon.

1 - wizzydizzy - Great friend (both players) and excellent players, leading a good strong tribe.

2 - R.T.T.T. - First impressions mean a lot to me, we only met today but from what I can tell your a great guy and I trust from your stats, an amazing player.

3 - Yars72 - Not afraid to mail people and state his opinion, even if he doesn't know them. In this I will always admire people and respect. Time will tell if he is a worthy player though.

4 - Mozely - This is her first world, she has progressed beyond what any normal new player would on their first world, a great deal to do with ruthless44's helpfulness and friendship.

5 - Ruthless44 - Without him Mozely would have most likely been rimmed and lost interest in either this world or the game entirely. For taking a new player under his wing he has my respect as not many do that these days.

6 - Pain.Carbon - They (although Joshi mainly) have to put up with me, I have a very strong opinion which can rub off on some the wrong way even if not intended, Joshi always perseveres through this and throws a little humor into the mix. Also an excellent part of ACTIVEs leadership.

7 - Undertheradar - I have not yet had the chance to speak to UTR but from what I hear he is a player of excellent skill and a nice guy, two qualities one can always appreciate. I look forward to the day we do.

There you have it, my opinion - for now :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Going to go on a whim here as I truly haven't played on this world long enough. Thus for now, first impressions are what my opinion is based upon.

1 - wizzydizzy - Great friend (both players) and excellent players, leading a good strong tribe.

2 - R.T.T.T. - First impressions mean a lot to me, we only met today but from what I can tell your a great guy and I trust from your stats, an amazing player.

3 - Yars72 - Not afraid to mail people and state his opinion, even if he doesn't know them. In this I will always admire people and respect. Time will tell if he is a worthy player though.

4 - Mozely - This is her first world, she has progressed beyond what any normal new player would on their first world, a great deal to do with ruthless44's helpfulness and friendship.

5 - Ruthless44 - Without him Mozely would have most likely been rimmed and lost interest in either this world or the game entirely. For taking a new player under his wing he has my respect as not many do that these days.

6 - Pain.Carbon - They (although Joshi mainly) have to put up with me, I have a very strong opinion which can rub off on some the wrong way even if not intended, Joshi always perseveres through this and throws a little humor into the mix. Also an excellent part of ACTIVEs leadership.

7 - Undertheradar - I have not yet had the chance to speak to UTR but from what I hear he is a player of excellent skill and a nice guy, two qualities one can always appreciate. I look forward to the day we do.

*Hugs B-S*

*leaves thread* :icon_redface:

Bi4tcH 57rik3 here hun.

DEiiTY

I think you left out the best player in active :icon_rolleyes: but ill forgive you

DeletedUser

Nomnomnom

On a non biased look at w36 here's my besty players <3 :icon_cool:

SD (voltan) - nuff said tbh one of the best known players around? female too :lol:
Valk - i loves valky and good player! ^^
chilly - loner but still top 40 (was top 20 til recently) inactive maybe? :icon_confused:

Players I most respect: -
Conspikuous - annoying as hell with all his barb nobling but managed to survive a long time so in essence an achievement..congratz :icon_wink:
XxAvalanchexX - One of the last players i know that is on their original account. i personally think that's an achievement and i respect anyone else who could do that :icon_cool:

Special mentions: -
Cardnial and his 231 internals :icon_biggrin:
xXOldmanXx for being the only top 20 player that isn't from ACTIVE/DVADER/XVI
Wizzydizzy (CK team) - for being my idols :icon_rolleyes:

All time w36 best players <3
Dr. Threelegs
Wizzydizzy (lodda)
Noobish idiot (rq)
Simz1987
Hoang
Darth Helmuth (Muldeh <3)

that's all i can think of for now :lol: (yes i am bored :icon_redface: )

joshi <3 x