Final Fight

Status
Not open for further replies.

jaffe25

I hear there is someone still left in AXE who beat Sid once already back when Sid was in SP and I hear he is probably ready to do it again. Maybe you should message him.

DeletedUser61009

Well i intend to have some fun with all this, so i´ll be here watching and laughing and i´ll post from time to time, to show the world how happy i am.

blaise12

I am watching but not posting and if exile falls I will re-create an old tribe of mine if that hasnt been done already by then lol

seth89

I am watching but not posting and if exile falls I will re-create an old tribe of mine if that hasnt been done already by then lol
Would that be wRose persay.?

we will make demonia again :icon_twisted:
That would be EPIC tho it wouldn't be the same without REK

I sorta agree with this after being a friend of urs :icon_biggrin:
Well instead of Superpower we could get the rest of TSOH AXE !WAR! DA vs TATS surely tats must lose lol
I think anything is possible with DA
Hell, If AXE couldn't beat DA I would be worried bout TATS :icon_rolleyes:

Half tribes will be naff... if we can get the remaining actives from each tribe to come together the war will be beautiful I am sure.
That would just be Awesome, tho I don't think i tribe will be able to handle me, heavy, huggles and NJ in one tribe.

Hallie87

heavys gone TATS ANYWAYS, new plans may be afoot anyway :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

emo_boy_girl.jpg

DeletedUser

be nice jaffe or ill send some bunnys to make holes in your beautiful orcherds and barely fields, so your troops will have no drinks

jaffe25

Just wasn't expecting to see you drink the Koolaide and join TATS as well.

Damn you koolaide man..... damn you........

seth89

Koolaid man is everywhere.!

Kool-Aid-Man-tattoo-100872.jpeg

This poor man died in battle to stop him. :(

DeletedUser

can you think of a better way to quit then to surround yourself by red dots and a few good friends, and see how much you can take befor being taken out?
its the ultimate way to quit imo

foillat

I second that, if your gonna quit might as well quit in style!!!

jaffe25

can you think of a better way to quit then to surround yourself by red dots and a few good friends, and see how much you can take befor being taken out?
its the ultimate way to quit imo

I have been wondering what it says on the Koolaide pouch. Now i know.

However, if you have the secret decoder ring the pouch actually says,

surround yourself with friends, at the expense of your other friends, and turn those friends on each other.

I plan on going out in style as well, just not like that.

Darn you Seth, you didn't get Heavy his decoder ring in time.

DeletedUser

better then sitting here waiting for the end.
“One day your life will flash before your eyes. Make sure its worth watching.”
edit that into a more tw style (i cba), but i know when i go i want to make damn sure im not leaveing quietly or through boredom.

Status
Not open for further replies.