Its been kinda quiet!!

DeletedUser

So I noticed it was kind of quiet on the W16 PnP forums and the only real activity we have seen were flamewars and the like. So I would like to share some very important truths!

My spies have recently brought me amazing news!
funny-pictures-cat-is-secret-agent.jpg

funny-pictures-bear-secrets.jpg

In case you were unaware of the fact, people tend to skew the facts in these forums. Thats why they are called the PnP forums (Politics and Propaganda for those of you who didn't know what that stood for). People don't need to have knee-jerk reactions anytime someone slights their tribe.

duty_calls.png

A corollary to this, is that everyone should be able to post and say what they want. I think the current forum/skype ban by the LSHRV leadership is ridiculous (I know there was already a thread on this topic). Here is what I have to say to their leaders: Either enforce the ban on everyone or let people say what they want. I know you guys are trying to root out the spies in your tribe, but here is a little hint. Any ban you can put into place will only affect your loyal members; any spies will still relay information (and then just delete the mails). Your rules just make you appear paranoid and make you ineffective as leaders. TW is about having fun, not setting up a Soviet-Style state. You run a tribe, not the Peoples Republic of HRVistan.

hrvx.jpg

Edit: Formally and for the record this wasn't a slur on any nationality or any other RL group of people.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Gammy purely for writing that im taking you off my ignore list :)

DeletedUser78416

Why thanks my compadre.

C'mon adam...don't get all butt hurt that my pnp was better than yours and I didn't even use any pictures! :icon_razz:

MichielK

Wasn't it you guys who said that even if we had spy's you wouldn't even consider using the information?

I believe Ende once offered to tell some sort of tales/secrets/info's and one of you blatantly said you'd never use such information and secondarily you said you (C²) didn't need it.

I can't be bothered to search for that quote/post, but wouldn't your above nonsense (which it is blown way out of proportion) be suggesting that now you would be tempted to open up an ear or two to potential info?

C²: "You're crazy for banning people from the forums just because you think we have spies."

LSHRV: "OMGZ! SPIES! I KNEW IT!"

Read, comrade Gammovitch, read.

It's not just about the shared forums. It's about the ban on PnP posts. It's about the ban on Skype chatrooms. It's about your members having to delete week-long mail conversations whenever they need a sitter, since you have no qualms attacking them if they speak to someone you disapprove of.

Your leaders left, most of your tribemates left, and the few longtime members who stayed loyal and kept fighting now have to fear their own tribemates just for who they talk to. The few people willing to join your cause get yelled at and berated in public for trying to have fun. You seriously see nothing wrong with that picture?

The only regret we have about that PnP post is that the hammer and sickle should've been bigger.

DeletedUser

OMG'Z WTF We haz spies why duz nbody tell me these tings.

OH MY GOdz tey have found me:icon_rolleyes:

We had a spy, then for some reason he deleted as soon as we attacked him. That's bravery for you :lol:

Anyway, Gammy since your too lazy, I thought I'd take 2 minutes to find that post you were looking for :icon_wink:

Thanks for the offer, but we decline. Please do not mail us any inside information on LSHRV, and please realise that we will not use any information that does get sent.

As far as C² is concerned, this is a war between C² and LSHRV. We want to fight it without spying, outside information or external interference (even if it benefits us). That's the best way to ensure everyone gets as much entertainment out of it as possible. We want to be proud of our accomplishments, not have them handed to us by others...so if we need information, we'll get it the hard way :)

Way to make your tribe look good by boasting that you have had spies.

*CBK runs and leaves before he gets flamed*:icon_cry:

MichielK

We had a spy, then for some reason he deleted as soon as we attacked him. That's bravery for you :lol:

Anyway, Gammy since your too lazy, I thought I'd take 2 minutes to find that post you were looking for :icon_wink:

Way to make your tribe look good by boasting that you have had spies.

*CBK runs and leaves before he gets flamed*:icon_cry:

I'm not going to flame you, but this is what we mean. We can tell you for the umpteenth time that we don't have spies, yet you keep jumping at shadows. This paranoia benefits us more than it benefits you, trust me.

As for the information we have about you...you've seen me create whole new ways to analyse the world right here on the public forums. Did you honestly think it wouldn't occur to us to analyse our enemies that way?

TW Stats shows us who quit, and sudden glaring differences in playing style tell us about new owners. Being contacted about a merger while conquers in the southeast corner drop to zero are a pretty good hint about an upcoming merger. Information about forum/Skype bans can be found all over the publics. And as long as Comrade Gammovitch keeps putting Sunny down publicly while he's one of the few guys that LSHRV allows to post on the publics, that's all we need to know about in-tribe relationships. What on earth more could a spy tell us?

Spies lie, statistics don't. Unless you find a way to shut down TW Stats, we'll always have knowledge about your tribe that you'd prefer to keep quiet. And guess what? Accusing us of using spies because we simply pay attention tells us that you can't gather and analyse information in the way that we do...yet another piece of information gained :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

CBK, note that I'm not flaming you, but I am going to point out a misconception that you guys seem to have taken to and run off with.

I actually do remember that post, and it was referred to Ende (like Gammy already stated above me). You guys seem to forget the context though. At the time, Ende was still the leader of Dust, which was still at war with LSHRV at the time.

MK was denying info from a third party tribe, not a spy. We didn't want info from Dust, but never stated that we wouldn't want any from any spies, if we had them (note again that we don't, as MK said).

As a side note, I find it absolutely hilarious that you are trying to accuse us of having spies in your tribe, and then attacking verbally for it. Now correct me if I'm wrong, shouldn't you blame the leaders of your own tribe for allowing this to happen, especially at this late a point in the game where you don't just have been constantly being invited or dismissed from the tribe. Just seems strange that somehow we are the bad guys for letting spies infiltrate LSHRV. Bad us! Bad!

DeletedUser78416

C²: "You're crazy for banning people from the forums just because you think we have spies."

LSHRV: "OMGZ! SPIES! I KNEW IT!"

Read, comrade Gammovitch, read.

It's not just about the shared forums. It's about the ban on PnP posts. It's about the ban on Skype chatrooms. It's about your members having to delete week-long mail conversations whenever they need a sitter, since you have no qualms attacking them if they speak to someone you disapprove of.

Your leaders left, most of your tribemates left, and the few longtime members who stayed loyal and kept fighting now have to fear their own tribemates just for who they talk to. The few people willing to join your cause get yelled at and berated in public for trying to have fun. You seriously see nothing wrong with that picture?

The only regret we have about that PnP post is that the hammer and sickle should've been bigger.

Ok, to clear up a few things.

Please remember in all things you do and all things we do...we dont wholly know everything you do and you definitely dont know everything we do.

You can assume and speculate as to why we attacked one of our own members, but alas you would be wrong, as you are now.

Im not saying that in a bad way, Im just saying you dont know everything and you speculate alot.

Nobody is paranoid about a spy. You guys assured us anyways that you would never use a spy against us, so what do we have to worry about.

Secondly...I can understand why you think harshly about bans on certain places, talks, forums, etc.

I don't have wind of the majority of some of them, so I don't fully know what you are talking about, but if they are real I have a pretty good idea of why and who has implemented them. That is another story all in itself...a story that you and I would probably actually agree on, but I can't find the motivation to speak on it.

On the last part of your post, Im not sure what you are referring to, the part above the sickle thingy.

DeletedUser78416

I'm not going to flame you, but this is what we mean. We can tell you for the umpteenth time that we don't have spies, yet you keep jumping at shadows. This paranoia benefits us more than it benefits you, trust me.

As for the information we have about you...you've seen me create whole new ways to analyse the world right here on the public forums. Did you honestly think it wouldn't occur to us to analyse our enemies that way?

TW Stats shows us who quit, and sudden glaring differences in playing style tell us about new owners. Being contacted about a merger while conquers in the southeast corner drop to zero are a pretty good hint about an upcoming merger. Information about forum/Skype bans can be found all over the publics. And as long as Comrade Gammovitch keeps putting Sunny down publicly while he's one of the few guys that LSHRV allows to post on the publics, that's all we need to know about in-tribe relationships. What on earth more could a spy tell us?

Spies lie, statistics don't. Unless you find a way to shut down TW Stats, we'll always have knowledge about your tribe that you'd prefer to keep quiet. And guess what? Accusing us of using spies because we simply pay attention tells us that you can't gather and analyse information in the way that we do...yet another piece of information gained :icon_biggrin:

I have actually been chatting away with members of Sunny and now members of LSHRV that came from Sunny. You mistake my honesty about attack styles and people needing to learn a thing or two with me belittling their entire existence. You are an intelligent guy, so it seems...if you hear hooves think horses, not zebras.

DeletedUser78416

CBK, note that I'm not flaming you, but I am going to point out a misconception that you guys seem to have taken to and run off with.

I actually do remember that post, and it was referred to Ende (like Gammy already stated above me). You guys seem to forget the context though. At the time, Ende was still the leader of Dust, which was still at war with LSHRV at the time.

MK was denying info from a third party tribe, not a spy. We didn't want info from Dust, but never stated that we wouldn't want any from any spies, if we had them (note again that we don't, as MK said).

As a side note, I find it absolutely hilarious that you are trying to accuse us of having spies in your tribe, and then attacking verbally for it. Now correct me if I'm wrong, shouldn't you blame the leaders of your own tribe for allowing this to happen, especially at this late a point in the game where you don't just have been constantly being invited or dismissed from the tribe. Just seems strange that somehow we are the bad guys for letting spies infiltrate LSHRV. Bad us! Bad!

Um, did you even read your own tribemates post?

MichielK said:
Thanks for the offer, but we decline. Please do not mail us any inside information on LSHRV, and please realise that we will not use any information that does get sent.

As far as C² is concerned, this is a war between C² and LSHRV. We want to fight it without spying, outside information or external interference (even if it benefits us). That's the best way to ensure everyone gets as much entertainment out of it as possible. We want to be proud of our accomplishments, not have them handed to us by others...so if we need information, we'll get it the hard way

way to pay attention slappy...

But, I am curious...has anyone from our side actually mailed you guys and said "We have spies, you guys suck" or something to that extent? I don't see anywhere where we have accused anyone of using spies. But I may be wrong, I usually am not :icon_razz:

And again, in case you missed it...there is another method to our madness about attacking our own member. Want a little history about him? Well, I actually recruited him into ~I~...he was ok, kinda quiet...fast forward to now. I can comprise his user file and player history as a bunch of zeroes across the board. This comes as two fold. For one, who pays for premium and/or logs on enough to keep their activity light green, but never nobles anything, never attacks anything and probably isnt helping out the tribe. The only logical answers to that question are a spy or a non participant. either way they both have to go. You can choose to believe we attacked him purely because we thought he was spying, but you also have to realize we dont have the time to have members not participate in the tribe, with our current situation.

And just because we don't brag about the intel we have and are collecting on you guys, doesn't mean we don't have any. If checking tw stats to see we have a new owner for an account makes you feel high and mighty...you go girl!

DeletedUser

Is anyone else getting bored of these guys splitting hairs over whether C² said they did or didnt want inside intel on LSHRV?

I am... and tbh who cares!

The fact is that if there is/was any spies within LSHRV thats part of the game and no sane tribe would block a spy whose happily sending mails! Dust was sent mails from insiders within LSHRV and we caught a couple of spies doing the same back to LS and HRV... its part of the game, get over it...

Regarding the quote from MicheilK about accepting intel, it was indeed in response to a post by myself saying in a tongue in cheek manner that if they needed anything from Dust then to drop me a line, and nothing to do with spies. Nothing sinister there.

I have actually been chatting away with members of Sunny and now members of LSHRV that came from Sunny. You mistake my honesty about attack styles and people needing to learn a thing or two with me belittling their entire existence. You are an intelligent guy, so it seems...if you hear hooves think horses, not zebras.

I dont think MK has made any 'mistake about your honesty' from what u have said about Sunny and Dust in the past. You have badmouthed and insulted them dozens of times publicly and not just about their 'attack styles' or 'people needing to learn a thing or two' as u say. From where MK is sitting it does look like all u have done is flamed Sunny/Dust because as yet there r no comments to the contrary. So the fact u speak to some of us and probably get along with them doesnt mean anything in relation to what MK is stating.

If i may be so bold as to say that gammy u have a habit of underestimating your enemies as u did with Dust, your comments trying to slander your enemy simply isnt working... so i advise ur careful with that. C² are a formidable foe and players like MK who can use magic on numbers to calculate useful intel shouldnt be ignored. On the flipside of that C² shouldnt underestimate us, sure theres a bit of inactivity and possibly some other minor issues but there is still a very effective fighting force living here, one which does bite...

And MK apparently u have tried to get my tribe to turn on me by saying that ive been spying... u shouldnt underestimate how tight the original Dusters are because they all know me much better than that... I may not be entirely happy with recent events but i will never backstab the team im playing with :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

This thread has been officially ende'd

Like what i did there :lol:

MichielK

Ok, to clear up a few things.

Please remember in all things you do and all things we do...we dont wholly know everything you do and you definitely dont know everything we do.

You can assume and speculate as to why we attacked one of our own members, but alas you would be wrong, as you are now.

If you read up, you'll notice that it was CBK who mentioned attacking a spy, not me.

What I was referring to is that several of your tribemates who talk to me have expressed concern about what would happen to them if the rest of the tribe found out. If you must know, that bothers the heck out of me. These are good people who I've been talking with since well before the war started, and I hate the fact that in-game politics are starting to interfere with that.

The fact is that if there is/was any spies within LSHRV thats part of the game and no sane tribe would block a spy whose happily sending mails!

We would. Call me old-fashioned, but I like the idea of winning a war without resorting to such tactics. If someone would offer to spy on LSHRV for us, that mail will be forwarded to LSHRV leadership as soon as I can figure out who the duke of the week is.

And MK apparently u have tried to get my tribe to turn on me by saying that ive been spying... u shouldnt underestimate how tight the original Dusters are because they all know me much better than that... I may not be entirely happy with recent events but i will never backstab the team im playing with :icon_cool:

If you're going to insinuate that I've accused you of spying, bring facts. If you have none, cut the BS. I know that some people will try to invent sneaky plots on our part, but I hardly expected you to stoop down to their level. Disappointing, especially since you should know me better than that.

DeletedUser78416

Is anyone else getting bored of these guys splitting hairs over whether C² said they did or didnt want inside intel on LSHRV?

I am... and tbh who cares!

The fact is that if there is/was any spies within LSHRV thats part of the game and no sane tribe would block a spy whose happily sending mails! Dust was sent mails from insiders within LSHRV and we caught a couple of spies doing the same back to LS and HRV... its part of the game, get over it...

Regarding the quote from MicheilK about accepting intel, it was indeed in response to a post by myself saying in a tongue in cheek manner that if they needed anything from Dust then to drop me a line, and nothing to do with spies. Nothing sinister there.

I dont think MK has made any 'mistake about your honesty' from what u have said about Sunny and Dust in the past. You have badmouthed and insulted them dozens of times publicly and not just about their 'attack styles' or 'people needing to learn a thing or two' as u say. From where MK is sitting it does look like all u have done is flamed Sunny/Dust because as yet there r no comments to the contrary. So the fact u speak to some of us and probably get along with them doesnt mean anything in relation to what MK is stating.

If i may be so bold as to say that gammy u have a habit of underestimating your enemies as u did with Dust, your comments trying to slander your enemy simply isnt working... so i advise ur careful with that. C² are a formidable foe and players like MK who can use magic on numbers to calculate useful intel shouldnt be ignored. On the flipside of that C² shouldnt underestimate us, sure theres a bit of inactivity and possibly some other minor issues but there is still a very effective fighting force living here, one which does bite...

You seem to still be holding onto late information and comments and they still seem to bother you. It's ok for you to assume and place blame and point figners, because some of my comments made to former Dust were in response to what has been said to me or the tribe. So it is ok for former Dust members to talk harshly and slander me or us, but when we do it, it is held against us (me).

That doesnt seem fair. I can remember even mailing some Dust players that kept scouting my vills randomly, in K88, trying to lighten things up and joke a bit.

and I dont have a problem with underestimating anyone, for the record, I never put more than 10% into Dust at anytime other than the half a**ed op we did on Alexhol. There is nothing to underestimate, because there is nothing to evaluate. If C² werent attacking us and you guys were still Dust, you would be feeling my wraith right now. The mere fact that I just typed that...does that bother you? It shouldn't. I am just stating the facts. We are on the same side now and I am here to help. If you rebuttal with I would be feeling Dusts' wraith right now if C² were out of the picture, I wouldn't start crying about it, I would tell you to bring it on sucka! :icon_razz:

I think a solution to the matter is that you need to grow a thicker skin and stop taking offense to everything said, when at least 95% of it is truth and facts, the other 5% is my opinion. Just because we may have been enemies at one time, doesnt mean I am plotting to take you down when I see the time is right. It's over and done with, we are on the same side and you are now my ally, my tribemate from another tribe and if you needed my support in any way, you would have it.

I dont know what else I can say to make you let it go and put it behind you.

DeletedUser78416

If you read up, you'll notice that it was CBK who mentioned attacking a spy, not me.

What I was referring to is that several of your tribemates who talk to me have expressed concern about what would happen to them if the rest of the tribe found out. If you must know, that bothers the heck out of me. These are good people who I've been talking with since well before the war started, and I hate the fact that in-game politics are starting to interfere with that.

We would. Call me old-fashioned, but I like the idea of winning a war without resorting to such tactics. If someone would offer to spy on LSHRV for us, that mail will be forwarded to LSHRV leadership as soon as I can figure out who the duke of the week is.

If you're going to insinuate that I've accused you of spying, bring facts. If you have none, cut the BS. I know that some people will try to invent sneaky plots on our part, but I hardly expected you to stoop down to their level. Disappointing, especially since you should know me better than that.

Dude, Ive mailed you before...I mailed you just yesterday. Nobody is going to attack anyone else just because someone mailed you to talk. If they mailed you with spy like information, that is another story. Don't confuse the two.

Salvkas once sat my account when I needed her to and saw a mail that Runen (when Dust was still Dust) and I were going back and forth with. He is former LOD, Former SOP and then former ~I~ like me. We were simply chatting away, nothing more and he asked me if I wanted to take over an account in Dust. I am not the type of person to be blunt and disrespectful to friends, so I simply said 'maybe' but that I still had alot to do with the account I am on now. That was my way of being cordial and not flat out saying, 'yeah right'.

I didn't delete the mail because I had nothing to hide and had done nothing wrong. To put it in short. If someone from our tribe attacks another member for simply mailing one of you guys back and forth, just to chat, Ill personally attack the attacker myself.

I just can't see how anyone would want to mail you, you're kind of an a**. But maybe it's just because our personalities clash. Who knows.

MichielK

Dude, Ive mailed you before...I mailed you just yesterday.

I just can't see how anyone would want to mail you, you're kind of an a**.

I just love that these are from the same post :lol:

With regards to the rest of the post: Gammy, I'm not saying you (or anyone else in LSHRV) would attack people for mailing me. I'm saying that some people in your tribe got the impression that this could happen. Maybe they're right, maybe they're not...but the fact that they feel that way is pretty bad already, IMO.

DeletedUser78416

I just love that these are from the same post :lol:

With regards to the rest of the post: Gammy, I'm not saying you (or anyone else in LSHRV) would attack people for mailing me. I'm saying that some people in your tribe got the impression that this could happen. Maybe they're right, maybe they're not...but the fact that they feel that way is pretty bad already, IMO.

yeah, the a** part was a joke by the way :icon_razz: I mean, you are an a** to me, but maybe to others you are very polite and respectful.

anyways...

I can't help with deciphering any hidden meanings if I don't know what the origins stem from.

Such as, maybe one of our leaders mailed a few people in secret and said to them if you keep mailing C² I will rim you or whatever.

To that I have no clue. I wouldn't think that any member would have that feeling, but then again if I don't know who these members are I can't help. And then even more so, I would just do the little roll eyes smiley at them for worrying about silly crap anyways.

Not like I am the tribes psychiatrist, but I try to be active and involved in as much as possible and I would want to know if a member was feeling slighted in any way so I can maybe make them feel at ease. Who knows, maybe they just need a good joke or a youtube video...