Very BORED! Declaration

hurod

wtf? we went to war :icon_neutral:

Mario you should inform your players more :D

DeletedUser

Lol, just for me?
Sounds like a little bit of love headed this way.
I believe this is a circumstance for the council to take care of as I do not wish to let my accusations cause trouble.
But then again, if my accusations are sound, I'm awesome, right?
All I'm saying is that red dots are dead dots.
Capiche?

Do yourself and your tribe a favor, and put a leash on that mouth boy.

Actually being on topic: more noobs to noble, yay!

DeletedUser

TheMinotaurs, who are you in this world? I see folomega in BORED! also, know him from W41. Poor guy joined OCD because all his previous tribes disbanded. I feel sorry for him. :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

TheMinotaurs, who are you in this world? I see folomega in BORED! also, know him from W41. Poor guy joined OCD because all his previous tribes disbanded. I feel sorry for him. :icon_cry:
He's Eviction Notice IG

OT: I almost died of boredom reading this declaration :icon_eek: I guess W43 has become too boring nowadays.. Goodluck Turgle! In finding the rim..
BORED! ftw!

DeletedUser

*yawn*

Well the war can't be any worse than the declaration :lol:

DeletedUser

We hope to get this over with quickly and return to our BORING lives.

DeletedUser

The turgle needs to be rimmed. It was about time someone took action.

Good luck to all, in particular BORED.

DeletedUser

6 BORED! 1.971.960 1.971.960 24 82.165 341 5.783

BORED! rank 6 with 24 members. Now remember that 24 members.

Now there fighting against

16 iRelax 739.138 764.757 53 14.429 169 4.525

Rank 16 with 53 members

24 EoS 559.996 560.224 41 13.664 138 4.060

Rank 24 with 41 members

29 TDP 425.624 427.813 44 9.723 108 3.961

Rank 29 with 44 members

So it is 24 vs 138. if thats not an underdog what is it. Just because BORED! is made up of above average players skill wise doesn't make them unbeatable. There is such a thing as power in numbers.

are you forgetting the very simple and straightforward fact that iRelax and EoS are already fighting a tough war with ICARUS

how does it make MARIO and his minions the underdogs when they simply use the situation and declare on tribes that are already more than busy?

and MARIO, you have always been BOring, and i guess anyone who has played with you before will agree with me here and your new fellows will soon discover it out :p

nothing new here :spear:

DeletedUser

are you forgetting the very simple and straightforward fact that iRelax and EoS are already fighting a tough war with ICARUS

how does it make MARIO and his minions the underdogs when they simply use the situation and declare on tribes that are already more than busy?

and MARIO, you have always been BOring, and i guess anyone who has played with you before will agree with me here and your new fellows will soon discover it out :p

nothing new here :spear:
Well Agent its your own fault this war has come around. It was quite obvious of our feelings towards TheNurgle (Which was also his own fault for being such an idiot) and it was quite obvious what would happen if he was recruited by you guys. So no need to play the "Us against the world" card :icon_wink:

Bolded part;
Ermm ive been in a tribe with Mario before,so this is my second tribe with him and I dont find him boring so that statement is null and void :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

k well thenurgle has been a friend other than whatever in the game
i know he was a bit lousy at the start but later he collected himself up and has been doing his good part ever after
and besides all of us gain other villages by hook or crook so whats different if he jumped many tribes and nobles many folks be it the triba mates or whatever for after all its a part of the game and all of us do internal nobling once in a while...

As about "the" MARIO
i have known him for more than two worlds, this is 3rd actually and i know he is an experienced player but i do have questions about his leadership after what he did in w24 and w41
if he remembers then he will know that i was there with him till the end when all had abandoned him but only later when i had left tw i came to know what he had done in both worlds and seriously i didn't like any of it

but lets just hope you get to see the better of him :)

DeletedUser

k well thenurgle has been a friend other than whatever in the game
i know he was a bit lousy at the start but later he collected himself up and has been doing his good part ever after
and besides all of us gain other villages by hook or crook so whats different if he jumped many tribes and nobles many folks be it the triba mates or whatever for after all its a part of the game and all of us do internal nobling once in a while...
Thats not the point. The fact that he thought he was the best player in the world etc etc, while basically all he done was get villages by backstabbing, internal nobling, barb nobling, was what endeered him so to his many lovers in w43 :icon_rolleyes:
Heck he even tried to bully me and Eviction because he thought he was that great that he would get away with it forever.

As about "the" MARIO
i have known him for more than two worlds, this is 3rd actually and i know he is an experienced player but i do have questions about his leadership after what he did in w24 and w41
if he remembers then he will know that i was there with him till the end when all had abandoned him but only later when i had left tw i came to know what he had done in both worlds and seriously i didn't like any of it

but lets just hope you get to see the better of him :)
Well im not here to argue about what mario is like, im sure he can do that for himself :icon_redface: ,but as you know I too was on w41 with him so meh that argument of your is also out the window :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Meh this is the first world I've played with MARIO and I can already vouch for the fact that he IS indeed boring. As is the entire tribe. They're all just a bunch of BORED! people, DJ being the most boring :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Meh this is the first world I've played with MARIO and I can already vouch for the fact that he IS indeed boring. As is the entire tribe. They're all just a bunch of BORED! people, DJ being the most boring :icon_wink:

I resent that. I am indeed the most boring. :(

DeletedUser

MARIO is a nub, that's the main (only even) reason he's the boss. His boringness didn't even come into it, as we are all more bored then he is. Thus why we joined the most boring tribe to ever grace .net.

That said. We do lub him lots and lots and lots... specially when the plumbing breaks....

DeletedUser

Arghh reading this thread just cost me 5 minutes of my life I will never get back.