How GOH will win the War.

• Thread starter DeletedUser51791
  • Start date

DeletedUser51791

Bear, Drew, Stig,

It is not my desire to offend, but those comments above show nothing but a deeply selfish view. Quoting stats as justification for the rampant lack of interest in this world, and comments like "The ones who stay are obviously not that bored" along with the general tone of your comments show a complete lack of concern for other people in your tribe. Because you personally are OK with things (and maybe the handful of people in your personal cliques), you seem to feel it is acceptable for the majority of the tribe to suffer.

Is this really the mentality of Chaos/Foe leadership? If so, then I suspect the rest of us should be thankful we are not members of Chaos/Foe, otherwise we may be among the many expected to pay the price (in boredom) for the few. After all, this is a game meant to be a fun way to pass time, not a job where we all work for the betterment of a handful.

Is there some agreement we can all make so that Chaos/Foe can claim victory, allowing us to get back to having some fun? Can we put out a press release stating W14 has been conquered so that this ridiculous (and yes, it is a ridiculous) situation can be resolved? A handful of Chaos/Foe leaders have created a situation where the only thing left to do on this world is wait it out. Wait out everyone else so that a few can say they paid monthly fees longer than anyone else. If taking all the fun out of a GAME for the vast majority of players (most of whom are in your own tribes) and turning it into a test of monetary (and mental) stamina is not a ridiculous situation, then I am not sure what qualifies.

I am only trying to address what I think is the number one issue for the continued viability of this world (by far). I would appreciate considered responses, not propaganda BS, but that may be too much to ask.

EDIT: BTW, that example I gave (resulting in a very questionable 46-120 week timeline) was only for GOH (now GOH and Fire), and represented less than half of the occupied villages on this world not part of Chaos/Foe. You guys are looking at MANY YEARS to conquer by force, not 1-2 as you seem to think, so maybe your strategy to bore everyone into leaving is the only way you can "win". Forgive me if I am not still here to congratulate you years from now.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

GOH has a long history of preferring to outnumber their enemies by large ratios before declaring war (Evidenced by your leaders bragging that only because of their strengths in diplomacy were they able to accomplish that feat). You did this against OU when you declared on OU while we warred Kraken and West. You tried to do this yet again when you tried to turn FOE against Chaos so you could again outnumber your enemies and again when you tried to get Chaos to side with you against FOE.

Based on your long and consistent history of trying every type of deceit possible (often called diplomacy by your leaders) to gain a numerical advantage over your enemies, how is anyone with any amount of sense to believe that GOH actually wants to create a more interesting and even sided world when you history shows that you want exactly the opposite of that?

The fact is that if Chaos and Foe were to decide to war each other with the idea of making things more interesting, GOH would not fight both of us but would actually try to ally with who ever you thought was doing better to fight against those who you assumed were the weaker. So as much as you would like to try and claim that you just want to make thing more interesting the reality is that you just don't want to be on the losing side and would gladly maintain this "ridiculous situation" if you were on the winning side.

If members of GOH or Chaos or FOE are bored or don't like their current situation they have their leaders partly to blame. In Chaos we are fine with our members "blaming" us for creating a strong alliance that allows us to trust our allies and fight alongside them. If GOH members does not like being in a situation where no one wants to trust them any more to be good allies or keep their word than you also have you leaders to thank for that as well.

DeletedUser

Right, I will just put down my point of view of things :)

The reason why I have used stats to prove my points is because the stats are showing that alot of people are doing things against GOH, because the stats are high (maybe the highest in along while) which shows that players are contributing to the war effort regardless of position. About people being happy with this, I can only really give views on my person cliques, because I mostly talk with the former KEA members as they are the closest to me. But players like KTA, Salle,Dushan and Alison, who are orginally from k41, k40, who moved from there to the front lines, which was originally alot of time to relocate, but they are now large in that area e.g. Alison is the largest player in k21. This has been over the course of a few months, (i can only give afew examples as this isnt my area, so I dont know much) but more recently, players like Smitty and Kipokkid have moved from k40s and k50s to the k70s. k50s are in the middle of the of CHAOS (and the former kraken FOE) and they have relocate, and continued to play.

I will disagree with this, because when we allied with FOE and war GOH, players were perfectly happy with that, when Krakens join FOE, players were annoyed, but the y accepted it and continued to attack GOH and they are happy now. If players were not happy, CHAOS would have a massive inactivity problem and civil war :p, but we dont

But regardless whether it is two years, five years, whatever, the thing we still have active players who are willing to fight under the CHAOS banner against the enemy, of course players will quit, as will GOH, FOE, FIRE, ODD, ZHG players but IMO GOH and FIRE players will quit alot quicker than CHAOS due to being attacked and possibly boredom.

and if CHAOS and FOE decide to go to war, what will that change? attacks will ease up on GOH dramatically, then making the GOH players bored, and who would lose in the war between FOE and CHAOS, it would be GOH lol :)

DeletedUser

Bear, Drew, Stig,

It is not my desire to offend, but those comments above show nothing but a deeply selfish view. Quoting stats as justification for the rampant lack of interest in this world, and comments like "The ones who stay are obviously not that bored" along with the general tone of your comments show a complete lack of concern for other people in your tribe. Because you personally are OK with things (and maybe the handful of people in your personal cliques), you seem to feel it is acceptable for the majority of the tribe to suffer.

Is this really the mentality of Chaos/Foe leadership? If so, then I suspect the rest of us should be thankful we are not members of Chaos/Foe, otherwise we may be among the many expected to pay the price (in boredom) for the few. After all, this is a game meant to be a fun way to pass time, not a job where we all work for the betterment of a handful.

Is there some agreement we can all make so that Chaos/Foe can claim victory, allowing us to get back to having some fun? Can we put out a press release stating W14 has been conquered so that this ridiculous (and yes, it is a ridiculous) situation can be resolved? A handful of Chaos/Foe leaders have created a situation where the only thing left to do on this world is wait it out. Wait out everyone else so that a few can say they paid monthly fees longer than anyone else. If taking all the fun out of a GAME for the vast majority of players (most of whom are in your own tribes) and turning it into a test of monetary (and mental) stamina is not a ridiculous situation, then I am not sure what qualifies.

I am only trying to address what I think is the number one issue for the continued viability of this world (by far). I would appreciate considered responses, not propaganda BS, but that may be too much to ask.

EDIT: BTW, that example I gave (resulting in a very questionable 46-120 week timeline) was only for GOH (now GOH and Fire), and represented less than half of the occupied villages on this world not part of Chaos/Foe. You guys are looking at MANY YEARS to conquer by force, not 1-2 as you seem to think, so maybe your strategy to bore everyone into leaving is the only way you can "win". Forgive me if I am not still here to congratulate you years from now.

You assume that people in CHAOS/FOE are bored.

and on that failed asumption you base your whole theory.

I can´t speak for FOE, but if people in CHAOS are bored, they have only themselfs to blame.
Yes, our diplomacy with FOE (and now some krakens) have made it harder to have close range fun.
But from the very early beginning, CHAOS have had a VERY good relocation program. (was original invented for our (rimmed) enemies), but have been reprogrammed to suit the players that have no close range action.

If the concept of moving your players to where the action is, are to strange and foreign to you, I can see why you ASSUME CHAOS players are bored.

well okay. some CHAOS players ARE bored, but not due to our diplomacy, but due to the lack of skill of our enemies!

Now, didn´t yall GOH players "brag" about mass deleting your accouts?

now, I KNOW that I´m not holding you back, so.. what´s stopping you??

DeletedUser51791

Yes, yes, we all know Chaos is impervious to boredom (in relation to Foe, maybe).

Here are a few Ks to prove Chaos is not losing people:

Abandoned Map K31

Abandoned Map K33

Abandoned Map K34

Abandoned Map K43

And here is a prediction. Ks at the 50s level (51, 52,..., 55) will see massive abandons in the next six months, with bleed over into the 40s and 60s. A year from now Chaos will be as riddled with holes as TheFoe are already (see the map below if you want to see what TheFoe look like today).

Abandoned Map Global

You could soak up those abandons to prove me wrong, but that would take precious nobles, something that can only be generated at one per day maximum no matter what size you are (and would leave no resources for troop replacement if you were to produce nobles that fast), so I guess we will see.

Deleted User - 832139

only bad workmen blame the tools .. Losers look for excuses .... it would seem you are looking to blame others and find excuses .. I remember GOH laughing and even a mail from Syb saying more to come when we had bans and problems with Mods ... so now you have mod problems do you see us rubbing it in your face? Did we scream "Mass Delete" no we kept it to our selves and work it through with the mods and took the punishment weather we agreed or not with the decisions made ....

Did it damage our tribe ... did it damage our strategies ... did it change our game play ... yes it did but we took it on the chin and carried on .. no griping, no excuses or crying over spilt milk ... tuff get over it move on ...

Inactivity .. where our noble counts have never been so high so that argument is null and void east .... yes you cannot please everyone all the time and it pisses players off some just don't want to attack at distance so get board .... well that is their choice FOE has plenty of boarders with enemies so excuses don't work with me ...

Also we have had for a very long time and hopefully to the end of game a good solid friendship with CHAOS where we work things out that are best for both tribes ... I have not got one bad word to complain about the way CHAOS have done all their dealings with us .... infact on the contry I would say they have been more than excellent in all talks and strategies we have work on or through together. Point of fact just look on the map and see the divide along the K5 border. So distrust is just a point of view or is it again that GOH is looking to blame others instead of asking why did they do this to us ?

But then again it is a game and GOH "have lost" no hard feelings and thanx for a year of fun :)

Hit delete if you like or stay and we will clean up but you are a defeated tribe ... time is now the battle you face or is it how long your fingernails you have to hang on with? not to sure which ...

But again thanx for the war game it is fun :)

DeletedUser

Yes, yes, we all know Chaos is impervious to boredom (in relation to Foe, maybe).

Here are a few Ks to prove Chaos is not losing people:

Abandoned Map K31

I can only speak for K31 here, but that got really messed up along time ago, and it is good to see it better, we lost 5 massive players along time ago (during KEA days) who left for the summer and RL, so in a K of 20 mil, there was about 13 mil of inactives, but we turned it into a a better front line k, and there is a reason why that K is not fully blue now, because we are taking k21 villages :)

And from looking at the map it seems GOH have kicked the majority of 72, 82 and 81. They also have alot of barbs in their main area, not lookin good for them either :p

goh.png

Looks for from good

Deleted User - 832139

It is well known FOE spend 90% of their energy on enemies and borders .. concentrating on forcing players to quit and going around the dead/barbs to the next player, while also leaving safe area dead to die ... it has been a policy thougout this game hence the areas we control and the large farms to feed our nobles and nukes. Big players fall foul of RL same as small they just make bigger holes. But it has never damaged our performance even when FAIL was down to 15 members ... we still kicked a$$ ...

DeletedUser

The old saying is fight Fire with FIRE, so lets see if it works

DeletedUser

And as for falling apart - quite the contray - we was in the throws of a few old faces coming back to the party - so Div - now that Bishop is back you can see he is back in GOH - and one or 2 other favorites have returned from their wondering....

Are there significant benefits to this merge - in our view absolutely - but the proof is in the pudding.....

[ Stellro, P 2009 ]

2009,October 1st, 09:24 Top
You will notice that every active Chaos member has jumped on here to respond to the TBA decision to merge. Why????? Maybe they realize that they have a three sided battle and if it looks like they are weakening - our friends at Foe might decide to abandon them or worse yet, turn on them and drive them in a vise!

[ Orlpup, 2009 ]

DeletedUser

Lol, its nice to see dedications and talks about GOH lost.

Well we will only be a defeated tribe when the last active player in GOH is gone. As long as there is 1 active player still remaining and fighting under the GOH banner, you can't call it a defeated tribe, because who knows when and where something extraordinary might happen and pop GOH is back or some sort right?

Anyways I love this war :D Its been very fun.

I look forward to more.

DeletedUser

Lol, its nice to see dedications and talks about GOH lost.

Well we will only be a defeated tribe when the last active player in GOH is gone. As long as there is 1 active player still remaining and fighting under the GOH banner, you can't call it a defeated tribe, because who knows when and where something extraordinary might happen and pop GOH is back or some sort right?

Anyways I love this war :D Its been very fun.

I look forward to more.

1 man tribe.....ok

DeletedUser33250

Point of fact just look on the map and see the divide along the K5 border. So distrust is just a point of view or is it again that GOH is looking to blame others instead of asking why did they do this to us ?

I agree with the post except for the bit in bold. Is this a typo because it confused me, perhaps the alcohol didn't help but could you explain why K5 is mentioned? Maybe you meant K55?

DeletedUser

I believe he is talking abouts the FOE/Chaos border from K35 down to K75

DeletedUser

I agree with the post except for the bit in bold. Is this a typo because it confused me, perhaps the alcohol didn't help but could you explain why K5 is mentioned? Maybe you meant K55?

He means that the world is divided down the k5s (not k5), e.g chaos is in k30, 31, 32, 33 & 34, foe is k35 onwards , look at the map if yu don't no what I mean

DeletedUser33250

Thanks for explaining bear and stig, strongbow doesn't help my understanding of poorly stated comments :lol:

DeletedUser

Thanks for explaining bear and stig, strongbow doesn't help my understanding of poorly stated comments :lol:

NA, thats not it warper, you clearly didnt drink enough, after a certain point if alcohol consumption you become a genius of somesort

stellro

[ Stellro, P 2009 ]

2009,October 1st, 09:24 Top
You will notice that every active Chaos member has jumped on here to respond to the TBA decision to merge. Why????? Maybe they realize that they have a three sided battle and if it looks like they are weakening - our friends at Foe might decide to abandon them or worse yet, turn on them and drive them in a vise!

[ Orlpup, 2009 ]

Show me the actual quote of this - this is not my wording or how I write - utter bs Dean!!!!