Tardis misteriously disappeared

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser59451

This argument seems pointless, il be honest i have read pretty much none of it, but the bit about IF he had been in game he could have taken the sit, and therefore the disband would not have happened is as weak an argument as you can get. Why don't you point out the other 1-200 other IF's that could have prevented it and then you might have some meaning in your post.. I don't know what you have against him, but you seem determined to have it out with him and are just unhappy you can't do it in game. All I have to say on the matter.

DeletedUser71844

Well what do you have to say on this matter PL?

PureLoonamus.jpg
[/IMG]

DeletedUser

This argument seems pointless, il be honest i have read pretty much none of it, but the bit about IF he had been in game he could have taken the sit, and therefore the disband would not have happened is as weak an argument as you can get. Why don't you point out the other 1-200 other IF's that could have prevented it and then you might have some meaning in your post.. I don't know what you have against him, but you seem determined to have it out with him and are just unhappy you can't do it in game. All I have to say on the matter.

This seems about right.

But the big IF has to be the one you guys had most control of, which was taking in 13-15 former GREEN/PLAGUE at once. Obviously there was a lot of those who should not have got in. Hindsight is 20/20 yes, but it shouldn't have taken hindsight to see the move backfiring before it was made.

Still, it's too bad it happened, but it was certainly not unforeseeable.

DeletedUser59451

This seems about right.

But the big IF has to be the one you guys had most control of, which was taking in 13-15 former GREEN/PLAGUE at once. Obviously there was a lot of those who should not have got in. Hindsight is 20/20 yes, but it shouldn't have taken hindsight to see the move backfiring before it was made.

Still, it's too bad it happened, but it was certainly not unforeseeable.

That is true, but there is no way that atraeus is in any way involved/can be blamed for any of this. The argument is empty and i think at this stage they are just arguing for the sake of arguing..(which is fine, thats why i said i would step out of it again).

And DB, what can i way, i was stuck for a sitter:icon_razz:

DeletedUser

There's always a lot of IFs. But in this case, we're talking about the self-proclaimed PnP knight for Decide/Tardis who used to say that he didn't have time to help out in-game and then changed his story when i called him out on the coplaying on w46 thing. I really didn't need/want this discussion to go so far, but hey: if Atraeus feels the need to spew his toxic slime all around the place then i'll be more then happy to point out some problems with his way of thinking when i have some free time on my hands between farming runs. It's basically practice at how to deal with politicians. They have the exact same way of turning everything you say upside down, so it's fun to argue with A as it helps me when talking to the mayor of my town :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

There's always a lot of IFs. But in this case, we're talking about the self-proclaimed PnP knight for Decide/Tardis who used to say that he didn't have time to help out in-game and then changed his story when i called him out on the coplaying on w46 thing. I really didn't need/want this discussion to go so far, but hey: if Atraeus feels the need to spew his toxic slime all around the place then i'll be more then happy to point out some problems with his way of thinking when i have some free time on my hands between farming runs. It's basically practice at how to deal with politicians. They have the exact same way of turning everything you say upside down, so it's fun to argue with A as it helps me when talking to the mayor of my town :icon_razz:

The truth is, Bad doesn't like me. He refuses to admit that's what this is, that its personal. He doesn't want to admit that I earned this aggression, not for being a low or bad person, but for being a successful enemy. Maybe its because I've beaten him in debates in the past, or maybe because I am enough of a threat to him and his tribe to justify his aggression, but he's proven how personal this is. He continues to bash me on this thread, but is running from my counters, where he proved himself a liar, a hypocrite, and low with how far he will go to feel vindicated.

Badlap, I think you are a judgmental coward that is holding a personal grudge, and if you want to leave it on that note, then so be it, but I have no shame in this thread and encourage everyone to read our interaction. I think this world owes it to itself to see you for what you are.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Successful enemy ? Assuming you represent Decide and DN/Tardis, pray tell what success either of those tribes have had against BD [of course DN loses a lot less villages than Decide does to us] ?

*momentarily taken Atreus off of ignore list to follow this debate.

DeletedUser

Successful enemy ? Assuming you represent Decide and DN/Tardis, pray tell what success either of those tribes have had against BD [of course DN loses a lot less villages than Decide does to us] ?

*momentarily taken Atreus off of ignore list to follow this debate.

I've proven myself enough of a PnP success that both tribes have politically boycotted me via block, if not hounding me, launching full scale witch hunts (as seen here), and sparking unreasonable debates over the smallest thing, as seen with Parm. I find it odd that BD and THE members say I am a troll, and criticize me, where everyone else shows me respect and compliments me. Intriguing coincidence.

Like I said before, its amusing that only THE and BD are capable of seeing through my deception. :icon_rolleyes:

But even that's an old point, one I've gone over enough times. If you are implying that Bad does not hold a personal grudge against me, then by all means, explain his motive. I'm truly curious, I've been asking him for a while now, but he keeps dodging the question.

DeletedUser

I have no idea what Bad feels towards you. That's Koen's prerogative.
You said you had been a successful enemy of BD. PnP is not an end in itself, its a tool to effect the game. And nobody in W30's history has been successful against BD.

In order for you to be a successful enemy (even if its on PnP) you need to do something in PnP that hurts BD ingame. God knows I've used propaganda enough to undermine, demoralize and ultimately collapse my enemies over the worlds and there are many others who have done so. Nobody has gained against BD in game at any stage of this server.

What success do you speak of ?

DeletedUser

Your opinion of success is one sided and, in my opinion, good, but incomplete. You indicate success only stands if damage is caused directly to BD, and only in-game, I disagree.

Considering the fact that I am not here soley to be an enemy of BD, but rather, to follow a world I'm rather partial to, I consider any good done at all a success, given the limitations of my playing practices.

I will readily admit I have had little effect on BD as a tribe in-game that I can see. But I do believe I have done well supporting BD's enemies in these forums, as well as in other manners not seen here. I have been a voice for some people here, and that has had an impact on these people, their morale, and how they perform in game. I have defended tribes like Decide from PnP that was aimed to destroy morale, to get them to disband, exposing it for what it is. I have been there in skype and even in-game at points, offering support from a distance. I have not advertised everything I've done for them, nor will I now, but I have done much to keep morale high in light of dire odds. The fact is, my kind of support does not have the direct, visible effect that a nuke or noble would have, so there's not much I can give you past this.

You can argue that this is not a success, and I will disagree. I believe not just Badlap's, but BD's actions as a group indicate otherwise. And for me, the appreciation and recognition I get from those tribes I have helped is a reminder of my success.

Further, all of this is a still a red herring from the fact at hand. If you want me to remove "successful" from my post, I have no qualms doing so. My point still stands. Badlap's actions have gone unjustified, with no logical purpose other than to either entertain a personal vendetta, or a political agenda. If I were just some troll, his actions would seem a bit superfluous to say the least.

netjakdim

Atraeus serves his friends in the best way he feels comfortable there is always more as he says than in game. However some folks are glad to have people help in whatever way they are willing and others believe if someone wants to help then it needs to be done so in game as that what this is really all about. Understandibly Bad more than likely sees this as the game is far more important than PNP and if you offer to help him out he would probably suggest you co-play with someone that is not on 24/7.
Now as Atreaus has stated he does not have the time which is understandable as he may have something going on such as work where he can only pop in and out which some would argue can still be done ingame effectively. Then there is the entire W46 thing however it is something some people are willing to sacrifice a minute or 2 of their time to check on 1 village which is alot easier than running a 50 village account which without a premium would take a solid 20 minutes to keep it at its max effectiveness.
Atraeus sir I am not attacking you but I will point out something obvious that may be part of the motivation for Bad continuing to debate with you. As I stated I believe Bad more than likely sees this as the game is far more important than PNP. Thereby critical of your use of time now let us look at your use of time for PNP since you claim to not have enough for ingame usage.

We will simply look to your postings from yesterday to determine possible windows and time blocks. Given posting does not require a minute a word but it does take a little more than a minute to read through posts and then answer in rebuttle to these posts.

Yesterdays Posting times:
00:28 I will take the liberty to add this 30 minute section of day to the end of this days count.

02:37
02:51 This gives you a window of access of 15 minutes

06:03
06:06 This gives you a window of 3 minutes arguably not even long enough to read most our text walls

16:14
16:28
17:04 This gives you a window of 50 minutes

21:13
21:47
21:50
22:02 This gives you a window of 50 minutes

23:30
23:38
((00:28)) This added from first time this gives you a window of access of 60 minutes

Now I will admit I am not certain whether you are online these entire windows and it is only for a 1 day period but the previous few weeks I am sure would prove to follow a similar pattern. What does this prove it is proof that you appear to have at least 5 different times a day that you venture into PNP. Of those times we will remove 1 as it was only a 3 minute block. Now the other 4 consist of a 15 minute window and for the sake of argument we will say 3 different 1 hour windows. That is a little more than 3 hours a day you spend in the forums. Granted not enough to run a top notch account but most would agree it is still an effective amount of time to keep an account active enough to be of use to a tribe. Thus is the delemna you say you have no time to play an account but yet here is 3 hours of you playing PNP of which you could surely manage at least 10 minutes during each of those 3 larger blocks to look after an account. 10 minutes to recruit / 10 minutes to mint & Trade / then 10 minutes to Noble Inactives/Barbs.
3 simple procedures that would benefit a tribe greatly in the long run sir.

OK I know the next question what is my agenda or purpose for posting this and following you here. Simple we have probably reached a stalemate on our other thread so I come here to give a few points for rebuttle as I am enjoying this and as you have stated your posts are increasing my mental capacities. ; )

DeletedUser

That is a little more than 3 hours a day you spend in the forums. Granted not enough to run a top notch account but most would agree it is still an effective amount of time to keep an account active enough to be of use to a tribe.

I disagree. I spend less than 60 minutes a day running my account without Buede (my co-player) around. That includes farm runs, PnP, building, queueing troops, minting, transferring fully popped villages from the not full pop group to the minting group and usually moving several D villages out to tribemates.

When organising an operation, granted I spend a lot more time online but that happens barely once a month meaning for 27 days of a month 1 player keep this account going with less than 60 minutes input and I have nearly 600 villages.

No disrespect Net but you are dead wrong. It takes less than 60 minutes to run a top account UNLESS you argue with Atraeus on the PnP as I found out last Saturday when I wasted nearly an entire day away from TW and more importantly my wife telling the pointless feck why he was wrong. And he still didnt get it or chose not to!

DeletedUser22924

it actually takes longer to manage smaller account, like 1-30~

because you have to manage it more closely than a 600 village account.

though no matter the size, when an account is on the front lines you need to dedicate more time.

DeletedUser

Now as Atreaus has stated he does not have the time

Where? Prove this.

Netjak, if you were following my interaction with Bad, and you were reading my points, then you would not have posted this. Badlap claimed that I said I didn't have time, not me. He accused me of citing that as a reason, even though I never did in this exchange, and haven't even stated that since I first quit this world. In fact, as my circumstances changed over time, I have even expressed said that I do have time to manage an account long before this interaction, stating this fact months ago on these very forums. Try looking up my time on the Malice account for more proof on this.

Hell, I'm still waiting for Bad to back this false accusation up. After I posted this, he avoided it, much like a few other points where I proved him of lying and twisting my words:

I want to know where you got the idea that I said I didn't have time. You tried to use not enough time against me, I want to see where you got that idea from myself, or are you just coming up with these things as you go along?

Regarding this time right now, I cited a completely different purpose behind my staying away from Decide and DN in game, and since it was the primary topic of most of the posts, my guess is you didn't read them, but instead just took Bad's word as gospel, instead of finding out for yourself what is really being said. Not a good start if you want to appear unbiased.

So, a case doesn't count if its a fabrication. If you want something on me, try using things I've actually said, not what people have said about me. But don't expect much from me in this thread, I will not entertain someone exploiting this thread for shits and giggles.

It takes less than 60 minutes to run a top account UNLESS you argue with Atraeus on the PnP as I found out last Saturday when I wasted nearly an entire day away from TW and more importantly my wife telling the pointless feck why he was wrong. And he still didnt get it or chose not to!

I'm still waiting for you to counter my points Parm. I proved you were wrong in that post, and you chose not to respond. Blocking me and ignoring what I wrote sounds more like you are the one choosing not to see the truth.

netjakdim

No disrespect Net but you are dead wrong. It takes less than 60 minutes to run a top account UNLESS you argue with Atraeus on the PnP as I found out last Saturday when I wasted nearly an entire day away from TW and more importantly my wife telling the pointless feck why he was wrong. And he still didnt get it or chose not to!

May I inquire sir if you have attempted to run your account without Premium Points???
It is not quite so simple of a thing to do and I would think that someone just helping out
and not actively using an account would more than likely not spend the money for Premium. Just a little more thought into my assumption on how long is needed.

@ Atraeus I must apologize it may very well have been Bad that made that Statement I do remember some ways back reading about you playing an account in DN that allowed you time to help sit and such instead of working a front line account. My apologies on that I stand corrected.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

The truth is, Bad doesn't like me. He refuses to admit that's what this is, that its personal. He doesn't want to admit that I earned this aggression, not for being a low or bad person, but for being a successful enemy. Maybe its because I've beaten him in debates in the past, or maybe because I am enough of a threat to him and his tribe to justify his aggression, but he's proven how personal this is. He continues to bash me on this thread, but is running from my counters, where he proved himself a liar, a hypocrite, and low with how far he will go to feel vindicated.

Badlap, I think you are a judgmental coward that is holding a personal grudge, and if you want to leave it on that note, then so be it, but I have no shame in this thread and encourage everyone to read our interaction. I think this world owes it to itself to see you for what you are.

I have no problem whatsoever admitting i don't like you. As the anarchist that i am i believe saying that you are a politician in your speech and demeanour is more then enough of a hint that i consider you the PnP equivalent of a turd: your posts reek and one always feels sullied after having taken the bother to read through them.

Funny enough you yourself though have given a perfectly valid reason as to why i sometimes have fun replying to you on the forums. Your supposed witch hunt is motivated by the very same thing. You are a political adversary of BD on these forums by your own choice. No more reason then that exists for me to reply to some of your posts if i have time to burn and/or am in a mood to argue. It is the same reason why you keep sticking your nose in the forum of this world and keep feeling the need to comment: because you have a political stake in opposing everything BD/THE do as a vocal supporter of Decide/DN. I have phrased this differently in many of my posts i made towards you but as Parmenion made rather clear ... your grasp of linguistics isn't half as good as your ability to blur reality into a warped version of itself: a paradox if i ever saw one which can only lead to the conclusion that you are playing the fool willingly rather then because you actually lack understanding.

@Net: i agree with parm. Running my own account usually only takes an hour at most per day, usually it takes less. PP are essential to do so though, people who don't use premium will always be at a disadvantage when running their account. Even with the best investment of time they'll never be able to match what premium-users do. It's simply not possible.

Tomr17

I'd like to make a quick statment if anyone else hasn't already figured this out, SFC made Crafty's TW forum account. I hope that clears things up about Crafty and i got prof to back it up completly. In fact ill prove it right now.
The strang fact of TW forum Crafty is that his account was made on January 13, 2010 and he has only made one post upon this thread and no where else. If i could i would call crafty out here right now and prove it, but i dont think SFC would want to do that at all.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Its obvious you don't like me Bad, but it doesn't take much to express one's feelings when it is as simple as just not liking them. A pointless troll doesn't require all-out PnP to silence, and the fundamental nature of our interaction was grounded on that degree of PnP. You demonize me for politics (something I don't deny, I do have political interests on this world), but it is something of which you are also guilty. You accuse me of lying (something I have not done here), of which you are guilty. You accuse me of twisting stories, even though you have no evidence to show this (a twist is usually easily provable, and it blows my mind that you haven't even tried), even though you have done this here. You say you need no reason other than being an enemy to reply to posts when you have time, or to argue a point, such as in a debate, but what you've done here was neither. You started this interaction, it was me replying to you. You debated nothing, but instead launched a case to disparage me in anyway you could, poking and feeling your way through my responses until settling on a personal issue outside of the game. That is not a debate Bad. Further, I'm not twisting anything, its a blatant fact. Its one thing to not like someone, and perhaps block them, or invest a post or two insulting them. What you did was overkill.

I don't mind you attacking me Bad, though I am surprised with how far you are willing to go to win, but the fact remains that you used heavy PnP on me here with no instigation, and I can only see a few reasons for it. Either to cover my debate with Parm (which I did continue), to use PnP as Pervis said to get me to do the forum equivalent of disbanding (quit), to sully my image and make me less appealing to the public (so my points go unseen), or to simply vent some personal anger toward me (like metaphorically punching me in the face). But the fact is, you do not go all out like this for just anybody, in fact I don't remember you ever doing it for anybody, and despite whatever you want to say, that makes me more than just an enemy or a troll, that makes me somebody to you. And the fact also stands that this is not because of my PnP style, which si nothing like you accuse. Its personal.

I pride myself in keeping my PnP clean, and I attribute my success to that. The people that know me respect me for my integrity and morality, as well as my skills in writing and debate. You constantly say I'm a good writer, and then automatically associate that with propaganda, even though the two are in no way exclusive. I believe I am good at writing, and I am good at debate, so when I see a solid point, I can present a good case. But PnP is different. Like what you did here, presenting an attack on me that is groundless, with no evidence to support you, nothing but the appeal and accessibility of lewd terminology and presentation. What you have done here proves you are a hypocrite, while in no way supports your claims of me. What you accuse me of conflicts with not only how I see myself, but how others do as well, even my enemies here. All it is, is more propaganda.

Now, I will tell you the same thing I've said since you fought me in Dung Fu, a thread you appear quite desperate to cover up: I have no problem leaving the public to judge and make up their own opinions, and as always, I encourage them to read and base an opinion on all the information, not just what you and I say like this. But to hell with it, Xinryr is right. Not much more can be said about it, and everyone probably already has an opinion already anyway. So if you want to leave it with these closing remarks, then so be it.

So in closing? You don't like me, I don't like you (not after this encounter anyway, beforre hand, I actually thought highly of you), but there is enough room on these forums for both of us. And I'll do you and myself both a favor Bad. I'll block you; my first and probably last. I suggest you do the same.

DeletedUser

Whoever says this whole face-off against each other has nothing to do with politics is plain stupid.

I have seen my share of face-offs,they go at logger-heads for an hour MAX on the forums after which they take it to skype or PMs if it's just personal.That's how the majority of them end.

If it's purely politics then again no one would go this far.

It is a mixture of the above two things....it is personal,while both are getting in political mileage against the other.That can be the only reason for doing this over the forums,for the general public to see and take a side.

DeletedUser

Well said Sid. I said something similar in my own post above.

You demonize me for politics (something I don't deny, I do have political interests on this world), but it is something of which you are also guilty.

This whole thing is political. Inasmuch as Bad's attack was blatantly public, and political in nature, my efforts to defend myself are also public and political. I could have ignored him from the start, but I do care about my reputation, and I feel when a person invests so much effort to slander my image, my image deserves to be defended, particularly when the slander is groundless and wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.