Very BORED! Declaration

DeletedUser

I keep thinking Tom is the most boring, but I'd have to admit it's a draw between the Technology guys!

And who is this Minotaur threatening our members? He is barely a ranked 4 player with a poor ODA of 500+ k :icon_wink:

660k+* and still looking to raise it :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

500, 600... its only numbers :icon_smile:

There is a rumour that panic has set in amongst the irelax guys now and they're wondering where/ who to turn to...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Someone want to message me if anything happens here. I cant read anymore of this.

DeletedUser

500, 600... its only numbers :icon_smile:

There is a rumour that panic has set in amongst the irelax guys now and they're wondering where/ who to turn to...

I hope it isn't Nurgle..he's on life support at the moment. :icon_rolleyes:

As for this war thingy..

Side 1:
Tribes: BORED!
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: iRelax EoS
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 4
Side 2: 0
Difference: 4

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 28,435
Side 2: 0
Difference: 28,435

image.php

We did a little warming-up. Now, we went in with minimal coordination - which you'll see back in the random nobling times - and yet we came out with a 50% cap ratio.

I also feel obliged to mention that they had nearly two days of time to get support rolled into the villages under attack. Which they did: 6 Ack0r 463.493 (ODD)

Too bad it didn't save his villages.

DeletedUser

I also feel obliged to mention that they had nearly two days of time to get support rolled into the villages under attack. Which they did: 6 Ack0r 463.493 (ODD)

Too bad it didn't save his villages.

They obviously didn't roll in enough :icon_smile:

DeletedUser

You can get the hell out of our boring war with words like 'exciting'.

hmmph, it's boring, it will stay boring and no amount of using words gratuitously like 'exciting' will change it.

DeletedUser

Ah finally action. 4-0 Now thats getting a little more exciting!!

Read the title of the thread again, and the first post. This time carefully. I think it should give you a clear indication of the nature of this war. :)

DeletedUser

Oh I know, I was bored so I thought I would annoy some other Bored people.

DeletedUser

Agent you know none of my situation so please comment on yourself firstly. Secondly trying to insult me for previous world failures is kind of pathetic. If all you can do is flame me for previous worlds then please grow up. But best of luck to you and your tribe then. :)

trying to insult you was never my intention but i do feel i might have put something more in haste than i vouched for and so i am sorry for that part...

as about me, well my part in this war or should i say the first war has been long but over so i am just a spectator of sorts while trying to help where i can.

but still its pretty hilarious that you came here and declared a war which your tribe mates have been fighting for more than a week already and then on tribes that are already fighting a war :icon_confused:
and you once said, its not the past but what you do at the moment but i happen to believe otherwise, i think whatever you do in the present and will do in the future is quite reflective of your past deeds but well some people change, lets hope you have :)

DeletedUser

Pretty signature thingy Agent!! hmmm wrong thread. This war seems very like expansion to me but at least its keeping you all bored.

DeletedUser

I was getting a little too excited watching football... Reading this thread has helped. I am now truly bored, time for a sammich and a nap. Wait, a sammich might be too exciting of food...Ill have ramen, thats pretty boring.

DeletedUser

Your tribe reminds me of Knit Knots from the show Imagination Movers. He wears all Khaki colors and his office is all painted Khaki, and he hates anything exciting. And before you rip on me for watching it, I have 2 young children. Okay, I know, rip away anyway.