Continental Analysis/Discussions

DeletedUser

Yep sorry I put a title but looks like it didn't show up, not sure why they have it if it don't work.

Ya member of =AHU=

DeletedUser

K56 - Just because

Rank TAG Points Villages

1 ICARUS 1,59 Mio. 291
2 iRelax 865.201 173
3 WB1066 290.489 78
4 TDP 267.520 70
5 EoS 236.681 59
6 BORED! 193.009 30

The Map

ICARUS

[spoil]Ranked 5th in the world with an average of 55K points per player and about 1.6mill for the tribe. They control the southern third of K56 and have a pretty good dominance of the overall SE half of the K.

OD rank is 5th, but the majority of it is from ODD where they are ranked first.

Now I think I read that they are in a war or a skirmish or an intervention or something

Here and Here where Fake Travis said

I can see that.
Unfortunately, they are planning on moving into K56.
Perhaps they declared on the same tribes as ICARUS for an excuse to us to noble further into K56.
That's the way one may look at it.
All I know is that I find it unacceptable, but whatever.
If they move down to K56/66 border, then we'll have problems.

... but this does not seem to have gotten through to the members who are noblings barbs, tribeless players or each other after getting a bit bored with chasing The Nurgle. There was two hours where they nobled a village off another major tribe before that village was nobled back. To be fair, they have more recently taken a village off a major tribe and held it ... so far.

They seem happy to welcome tribe hoppers and sometimes hold them for up to two days. Or maybe the whole LOL, KaF, ICARUS thing is an organised dance and they don't care that their points are up and down like a bride's nightie. They have managed to hold a few members that came from EoS which is proving a bit more effective that trying to noble villages from that tribe.

There are a couple of snack-size TDP villages right in the middle of ICARUS territory. I'm not sure why they are still there unless they are just live farms or target practice for smaller members.

I hear that their activity levels are not too bad and at least one member is philosophical about leaving the game at this time and gifting his villages to anyone that wants them.

They have a bit of a PnP presence and have made generally sensible contributions from my recollections. They admit to bias in their own self-assessment. They have their own PnP flamer who is feeling the squeeze and so has not bothered to reveal his ign.

I don't know, I get mixed signals from them. They have been up there for a while and are still there. They have taken an ODD pounding, but withstood it so it seems that the tribe rallies around when under attack. If they can replace those swords, spears and black horsies faster than than the incoming nukes, they should be OK until they come under fire from more determined opposition.

They seem to have a cheer squad academy forming, which is better than nothing I guess.

Mixed signals. I think it is for them to lose. They look like they are playing more defense than offense and that is not usually a long-term winning strategy - although you can just wear down your attackers until they give up and go away if you are active enough and good enough at it.[/spoil]

iRelax

[spoil]I quite like their tribe profile. Elegant and not the usual "style", thumbs up for that.

An average of 18K per player, this surprised me a bit. Ranked 14th, they have recruited theNurgle to their ranks and he seems to have settled down in PnP which is to his credit, although it could be because he is busy dealing with lots of other people trimming his villages for him. On the nobling gains front - iRelax have been preying on even smaller tribes so it seems that the whole circle of life is being played out - iRelax feed on little tribes and bigger tribes feed on iRelax. Over the 48 hours where I had a closer look they were about 1000 points ahead on this strategy ...

They do have some tiny members and you really need to question the value of a 800 point or 1500 point player in a top 20 tribe at this stage, given that these players are not at that level because of being rimmed.

It seems that they are the meat in a Bored Icarus sandwich, although Bored are not quite so concentrated in the north and that might be the escape. I guess iRelax are probably talking to all of the other tribes in the same sandwich mix and saying that they can either band together, or get eaten separately.

Either way, it seems that it will be hard for iRelax to escape from this as a tribe. I have heard that some have given up and just log on now to see if they still have any villages. Some top players might be spared the sword, but other big players are probably going to be hunted to extinction.[/spoil]

WB1066

[spoil]I may be wrong, but is this a tribe flying under the radar? Some sort of new stealth technology? Or are they from the balsa wood and canvas era that does not show on radar, but doesn't cut it in the modern era either....

Supposedly trying to recreate their former W2 glory and weighing in at 9.5K points per member. They have a tight cluster in the center-ish of the K with a few satelite out-stations. Their OD rank says they don't do much with their troops and nobody has bothered to attack them much. Its nice to see respect for veteran players.... They are also being respectful by trying not to noble any live targets.

Not quite sure if they may have recently done some strategic dismissals, but if so, they forgot to finish the pruning. It could be that the old veteran they assigned to do the pruning needs his sleep because I hear that he has been pretty inactive recently, dreaming of angels.

I think these guys are just going to be desert for someone.[/spoil]

TDP

[spoil]About 9K points per member, they are a bit like some aspects of the United Nations - all over the place and probably ineffective because of it.

I think that a senior NCO is going to need to rally his cluster and find a better option for those he can salvage.

The tribe will not survive in its current configuration.[/spoil]

EoS

[spoil]10K per member and another fragmented UN peace-keeping force that will be ignored by the real power tribes and subject to attacks of opportunity.

I think that there are some good and skillful players in the tribe and if they can lift themselves to see the strategic situation they will realise that they need another tribe ... FAST!

Loyalty and martyrdom is always an option, and has a sort of romantic charm, which opens up an interesting debate:

It's just a game, so if you find yourself in a 'no-win' situation you can make the heroic, dramatic last stand because its not real life. That a fair view. The other is that because it is just a game, undying loyalty to tribemates who were probably just random red dots at the start of the game does not really seem all that rational.

It will be interesting to see which way players jump.

But the jumping needs to start soon as the villages are already falling.[/spoil]

Bored!

[spoil]The invaders from the north at 88K per player. It does look like they are moving south while ICARUS move north to squeeze out the centre of the K.

Hmm ... not much more to say. They have some lethal players and their expansion strategy seems to be working.

Err ... I assume that they will stop when they meet ICARUS in the middle of K56... wont they?

Its not a full tribal analysis, just the K56 impacts ... I might do a proper tribe analysis if I can ever find the time.[/spoil]

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

K56 - Just because

Rank TAG Points Villages

1 ICARUS 1,59 Mio. 291
2 iRelax 865.201 173
3 WB1066 290.489 78
4 TDP 267.520 70
5 EoS 236.681 59
6 BORED! 193.009 30

The Map

ICARUS

[spoil]Ranked 5th in the world with an average of 55K points per player and about 1.6mill for the tribe. They control the southern third of K56 and have a pretty good dominance of the overall SE half of the K.

OD rank is 5th, but the majority of it is from ODD where they are ranked first.

Now I think I read that they are in a war or a skirmish or an intervention or something

Here and Here where Fake Travis said

... but this does not seem to have gotten through to the members who are noblings barbs, tribeless players or each other after getting a bit bored with chasing The Nurgle. There was two hours where they nobled a village off another major tribe before that village was nobled back. To be fair, they have more recently taken a village off a major tribe and held it ... so far.

They seem happy to welcome tribe hoppers and sometimes hold them for up to two days. Or maybe the whole LOL, KaF, ICARUS thing is an organised dance and they don't care that their points are up and down like a bride's nightie. They have managed to hold a few members that came from EoS which is proving a bit more effective that trying to noble villages from that tribe.

There are a couple of snack-size TDP villages right in the middle of ICARUS territory. I'm not sure why they are still there unless they are just live farms or target practice for smaller members.

I hear that their activity levels are not too bad and at least one member is philosophical about leaving the game at this time and gifting his villages to anyone that wants them.

They have a bit of a PnP presence and have made generally sensible contributions from my recollections. They admit to bias in their own self-assessment. They have their own PnP flamer who is feeling the squeeze and so has not bothered to reveal his ign.

I don't know, I get mixed signals from them. They have been up there for a while and are still there. They have taken an ODD pounding, but withstood it so it seems that the tribe rallies around when under attack. If they can replace those swords, spears and black horsies faster than than the incoming nukes, they should be OK until they come under fire from more determined opposition.

They seem to have a cheer squad academy forming, which is better than nothing I guess.

Mixed signals. I think it is for them to lose. They look like they are playing more defense than offense and that is not usually a long-term winning strategy - although you can just wear down your attackers until they give up and go away if you are active enough and good enough at it.[/spoil]

iRelax

[spoil]I quite like their tribe profile. Elegant and not the usual "style", thumbs up for that.

An average of 18K per player, this surprised me a bit. Ranked 14th, they have recruited theNurgle to their ranks and he seems to have settled down in PnP which is to his credit, although it could be because he is busy dealing with lots of other people trimming his villages for him. On the nobling gains front - iRelax have been preying on even smaller tribes so it seems that the whole circle of life is being played out - iRelax feed on little tribes and bigger tribes feed on iRelax. Over the 48 hours where I had a closer look they were about 1000 points ahead on this strategy ...

They do have some tiny members and you really need to question the value of a 800 point or 1500 point player in a top 20 tribe at this stage, given that these players are not at that level because of being rimmed.

It seems that they are the meat in a Bored Icarus sandwich, although Bored are not quite so concentrated in the north and that might be the escape. I guess iRelax are probably talking to all of the other tribes in the same sandwich mix and saying that they can either band together, or get eaten separately.

Either way, it seems that it will be hard for iRelax to escape from this as a tribe. I have heard that some have given up and just log on now to see if they still have any villages. Some top players might be spared the sword, but other big players are probably going to be hunted to extinction.[/spoil]

WB1066

[spoil]I may be wrong, but is this a tribe flying under the radar? Some sort of new stealth technology? Or are they from the balsa wood and canvas era that does not show on radar, but doesn't cut it in the modern era either....

Supposedly trying to recreate their former W2 glory and weighing in at 9.5K points per member. They have a tight cluster in the center-ish of the K with a few satelite out-stations. Their OD rank says they don't do much with their troops and nobody has bothered to attack them much. Its nice to see respect for veteran players.... They are also being respectful by trying not to noble any live targets.

Not quite sure if they may have recently done some strategic dismissals, but if so, they forgot to finish the pruning. It could be that the old veteran they assigned to do the pruning needs his sleep because I hear that he has been pretty inactive recently, dreaming of angels.

I think these guys are just going to be desert for someone.[/spoil]

TDP

[spoil]About 9K points per member, they are a bit like some aspects of the United Nations - all over the place and probably ineffective because of it.

I think that a senior NCO is going to need to rally his cluster and find a better option for those he can salvage.

The tribe will not survive in its current configuration.[/spoil]

EoS

[spoil]10K per member and another fragmented UN peace-keeping force that will be ignored by the real power tribes and subject to attacks of opportunity.

I think that there are some good and skillful players in the tribe and if they can lift themselves to see the strategic situation they will realise that they need another tribe ... FAST!

Loyalty and martyrdom is always an option, and has a sort of romantic charm, which opens up an interesting debate:

It's just a game, so if you find yourself in a 'no-win' situation you can make the heroic, dramatic last stand because its not real life. That a fair view. The other is that because it is just a game, undying loyalty to tribemates who were probably just random red dots at the start of the game does not really seem all that rational.

It will be interesting to see which way players jump.

But the jumping needs to start soon as the villages are already falling.[/spoil]

Bored!

[spoil]The invaders from the north at 88K per player. It does look like they are moving south while ICARUS move north to squeeze out the centre of the K.

Hmm ... not much more to say. They have some lethal players and their expansion strategy seems to be working.

Err ... I assume that they will stop when they meet ICARUS in the middle of K56... wont they?

Its not a full tribal analysis, just the K56 impacts ... I might do a proper tribe analysis if I can ever find the time.[/spoil]
Dang I thought we (BORED!) were gonna get a big lot of text too :icon_sad:

Oh well, very nice,well thought out, informed K analysis once again from you :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

a very well thought out analysis there capacitor... there's a lot in there that's true and plenty that's wide of the mark about ICARUS.... but it wouldn't do to go telling everyone which is which now would it :icon_wink:

I can see technology's annoyance at such a small piece... everyone loves to hear an impartial person's opinion on their tribe... especially if they're doing well :icon_smile:... unlucky mate we got most of it - even if we are up and down like a bride's nightie :icon_biggrin: lol gotta love that turn of phrase

DeletedUser

My nightie stays up all the time, just like BORED! :icon_redface:

On the whole, a very good analysis of the continent. Kudos to you, capacitor.
I expect BORED! to be in the top 3 in the continent by the end of next month, maybe even sooner. I mean there's not much between #3 and #6.. And at the rate I expect iRelax to fall, we'll be #2 in no time :)

And I've never heard of WB1066 either, but the date (1066) seems all too familiar for some strange reason :icon_eek:

DeletedUser

rofl, you silly nub, pay more attention to history class :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

K15 Review

I looked at this K at the start of January and I was asked to look at it after about 2 weeks, so here is the review after about 3 weeks.

1 VORB 94.875 38
2 O C d 50.215 22
3 Ni 27.862 10
4 DEAD 14.725 4
5 UNDAIN 14.126 13

Map

VORB
[spoil]Previously I said:

[spoil]Like an alien out of the carcass of tNL, this tribe popped into existence on 3 January and into the top slot of K15.

Since they have only just come into existence, their tribal profile and recruiting requirements should be met 100% - right?

First up this is a tribe that requires “..an impressive conquer history,” but only one member has conquered anything. On this basis it should be a tribe of one. Let’s say that the requirement is aspirational, so the leaders are looking to the future. That’s a good sign if they can live the dream.

Next thing, the tribe requires OD to be higher than points. A fair aspiration and OD rank is higher than tribal rank, so they seem to be on the right track. However, 4 of the top 5 players fail this requirement.

Minimum points should be 400, but they have recruited below that.

I think we all understand recruitment and player expectations, but black and white ‘requirements’ can be so limiting.

They are spread along the K15 / K25 border, mostly concentrated in the SW corner but with some random members in K24, K26 and one half-way down K25.

1.3K average points per member, but with a huge points spread between top and bottom, which is probably more understandable this close to the rim, but less acceptable given that they have had the luxury of just forming and choosing who will be in the tribe.

The new leader is relying upon his 250 village experience from W24 as his leadership credentials. Some might ask why wait to join the rim of W43 if you have that level of skill … but these are questions for another day … there are often wolves patrolling the rim.

VORB may be a wolf, or it might be stalked by one.

Cheer squad rating – hell they don’t have cheerleaders that far out, in the cold, without adequate changing facilities, with wolves prowling …

No predictions, too early.

Can a bunch of players, dissatisfied with their old tribes, all come together to form a cohesive tribe? Can they be led to glory?
[/spoil]

For this review:

Their growth has been a bit rocky, but they have grown and kept top spot in K15.

http://www.twstats.com/image.php?type=tribegraph&graph=points&id=10062&s=en43

Average points up to 3.2K and with 38 members they are almost double the size of the number 2 tribe in this K. They have done an upgrade on the tribe coat of arms and they have some pretty clear tribal rules on their profile. Recruitment is closed according to the profile, although I guess here can always be exceptions as they took on a new member in the last 24 hours.

It looks like they might have weathered a bit of aggression and turned the tables on their attacker.

It also looks like they have been cleaning up the membership with some dismissals and its interesting to note a high pointer leaving or being dismissed.

There seems to be a bit of friction in K15, with VORB losing some villages to hostile tribes. At least they are not that far from re-starting. The leadership will need to advise members not to noble little barb villages because they are more trouble than they are worth.

While they are most heavily concentrated on the K15/K25 border (SW corner of K15), they have members scattered everywhere which does tend to indicate some mass-recruiting tendencies.

Overall, not a bad effort to be growing from strength to strength after having just popped into existence on 3 January. If this tribe is the "Alien" of K15, is there also a "Predator"?[/spoil]

O C d
[spoil]30 members at 2.4K average size, these guys did not exist in the Top 5 at the last review, but we certainly felt their presence in the forums.

[spoil]
Well are you obese? That would contradict your O C d spirit, as a true O C d person would be to concerned to allow themselves to be fat.
Not True.

Klausman's double blind londitudial studies [International review journal of clinical spasmodic pyschology, Vol 1126, June 2009, pg 3381, reviwed by nobel lauraete, Professor Andrew Westmont], shows that obsessive eating as a manifestation of the id over the super-ego is contra-indicated in 11% of the suceptible anglo-saxon sample population, 7% of the hispanic, 6.2% of the negroid, 9.7% of the 'latin', 2.3 % of the inuit and 7.3 of the arabic.

A cautionary footnote observes that the sample data is not equally distrbuted over the longditudial vertices, being stocatic in the arabic and latin populations and foreshortened in the inuit and hispanic. However at the 92.5% confidence interval, the analysis is regarded as clinically significant and warrants NFDA pro-prescriptive warnings in accordance with regulation 117.3 of Reg 109A/1991.

In summary, compulsive eating is statistically significant and evident in other compulsive behaviour profiles.

Just how obese are the OCd crew? We can all feel the weight of their presence.
[/spoil]

Situated mostly on the SE corner of K15, they have a bit of space between themselves and VORB for the moment.

I have heard that they do have activity levels that are consistent with OCD sufferers, but this does not really seem to be translating to growth yet. They are not averse to head-hunting from other tribes, or creating other random tribes temporarily if the whim overtakes them.

Commendable nobling history so far, especially since there are probably very few in the tribe, but they have also had a few casualties. Maybe they are the "Prey" in this K?

Wait and see, I think.[/spoil]

Ni
[spoil]Previously ranked 4th in K15, here is what I said before:

[spoil]Some W36 imports with a small foothold in K15, but which are mostly based in the south of K25.

Hmmm … not really contenders for K15 at this stage. If they really are active and experienced W36 players I guess they will be headed towards domination of K25.

Something for another day.
[/spoil]

And now:

19 Members at a 5.9K average - perhaps that other-worldly experience is showing through? They really are a K25 tribe and their K15 members are not that close to their K25 ones. That might be risky for the K15 guys although if they have the skills indicated by the tribal average they should be safe for a while yet. (For comparison, see how KNITS hit them hard when they drifted into K26)

They seem to have a preference for nobling barb villages, but by the size of them they might have been from players leaving, so there could have been a few troops left behind by the old owner that Ni needed to kill. As their OD rank is comfortably above their tribe rank, it seems that they are using their troops to advantage.

I have no idea why they are recruiting 150 point players, its very confusing. :icon_confused:

It does not feel right having these guys in a K15 analysis, as I think they are more K25. They do look like a pretty capable crew, but just too spread and with some random recruiting????[/spoil]

DEAD
[spoil]These guys were not here in the last review and they have 4th spot in K15 with just 4 villages in that K. Does anyone doubt we are out on the rim?

These guys are in K15, K16, K25, K26 .... you get the picture.....Except...

58 members with an average of 12K points per member. The tribe is ranked 27th overall. These guys have got serious hitting power in K15 terms and, elsewhere, they have taken villages off Top 20 tribes.

One of their big but inactive members was targeted by NUTS and NWN elsewhere, unrelated to K15.

One of the Dukes is/was an active member of an ABSOLUTELY world dominating tribe on another world (in fact my favourite of all tribes I know). I would not be surprised to find other players from that world also in this tribe, maybe under aliases. The membership points spread is huge at the moment, so they are going to have to stablise that.

Unaccountably, one of these leading players has recently nobled a waste-of-time barb. :icon_confused: Ok ... just being in a top tribe may not make you able to lead a top tribe.

A bit like Ni, they probably don't really belong as a K15 "tribe" because it is not where their main body of members are. If the leadership kicks into gear, if they prune the lower pointed members or develop them fast, if they pick the K's they will consolidate in, or pull off an "effeet" strategy, they could be quite a force in K15 or other K's.

Note however, that there are a lot of IF's in the last sentence. Nonetheless, I think this tribe is one to watch.[/spoil]

UNDAIN
[spoil]27 Members at 1.8K points each. Sprinkled amongst the other tribes at the south of K15, as well as in other random K's.

The profile says that you must have 1000 points to be considered for recruitment, so I assume that they are about to dump half of the tribe???? OD is miles below tribe rank, so they are living the quiet life at the moment.

Commendable nobling of live players, but I don't think this tribe has the legs to stay at the top of this K.[/spoil]

Footnotes

Where are they now: Damage, tNL and =K15=

Former members of the Top 5 in this K, Damage no longer exist, tNL are gone as I predicted, gutted by VORB bursting out from their insides and =K15= , now reduced to 4 members, are still fighting for whatever they are fighting for.

DeletedUser74702

genius. i fully expect to be in the two week update. might even have to do one sooner then that as more friends arrive. wolves? i think there are some very big predators out there in k15..watch out.

So is your new plan to take over K27? :icon_biggrin:

To the guy above me: I like most of the summary, although there is alot i disagree with, being a 1st person observer. I'm too lazy to write my own summary however, so i applaud you. *applause*

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

So is your new plan to take over K27? :icon_biggrin:

To the guy above me: I like most of the summary, although there is alot i disagree with, being a 1st person observer. I'm too lazy to write my own summary however, so i applaud you. *applause*

no denying that, thats my new plan

hey, things dont always go my way.

then agian, i was unsupported and faced with a train at an entirely offensive village with only one village to my name. i did the only thing i could: snipe with my offence. of course, it didnt work, and all my troops died and i ended up in k27, but at least i tried. did -Alias- even log on before he got nobled? and i did my part, im sure you guys will fall apart fast enough.

besides, ill be back in k15 eventually. dont worry bout that tho, by the time i get there O C d wont be around.

ston3d

K15 Review

I looked at this K at the start of January and I was asked to look at it after about 2 weeks, so here is the review after about 3 weeks.

1 VORB 94.875 38
2 O C d 50.215 22
3 Ni 27.862 10
4 DEAD 14.725 4
5 UNDAIN 14.126 13

Map

VORB

[spoil]Like an alien out of the carcass of tNL, this tribe popped into existence on 3 January and into the top slot of K15.

Since they have only just come into existence, their tribal profile and recruiting requirements should be met 100% - right?

First up this is a tribe that requires “..an impressive conquer history,” but only one member has conquered anything. On this basis it should be a tribe of one. Let’s say that the requirement is aspirational, so the leaders are looking to the future. That’s a good sign if they can live the dream.

Next thing, the tribe requires OD to be higher than points. A fair aspiration and OD rank is higher than tribal rank, so they seem to be on the right track. However, 4 of the top 5 players fail this requirement.

I think we all understand recruitment and player expectations, but black and white ‘requirements’ can be so limiting.

They are spread along the K15 / K25 border, mostly concentrated in the SW corner but with some random members in K24, K26 and one half-way down K25.

1.3K average points per member, but with a huge points spread between top and bottom, which is probably more understandable this close to the rim, but less acceptable given that they have had the luxury of just forming and choosing who will be in the tribe.

The new leader is relying upon his 250 village experience from W24 as his leadership credentials. Some might ask why wait to join the rim of W43 if you have that level of skill … but these are questions for another day … there are often wolves patrolling the rim.

Cheer squad rating – hell they don’t have cheerleaders that far out, in the cold, without adequate changing facilities, with wolves prowling …

Can a bunch of players, dissatisfied with their old tribes, all come together to form a cohesive tribe? Can they be led to glory?
[/spoil]

For this review:

Their growth has been a bit rocky, but they have grown and kept top spot in K15.

Average points up to 3.2K and with 38 members they are almost double the size of the number 2 tribe in this K. They have done an upgrade on the tribe coat of arms and they have some pretty clear tribal rules on their profile. Recruitment is closed according to the profile, although I guess here can always be exceptions as they took on a new member in the last 24 hours.

It looks like they might have weathered a bit of aggression and turned the tables on their attacker.

It also looks like they have been cleaning up the membership with some dismissals and its interesting to note a high pointer leaving or being dismissed.

There seems to be a bit of friction in K15, with VORB losing some villages to hostile tribes. At least they are not that far from re-starting. The leadership will need to advise members not to noble little barb villages because they are more trouble than they are worth.

While they are most heavily concentrated on the K15/K25 border (SW corner of K15), they have members scattered everywhere which does tend to indicate some mass-recruiting tendencies.

Overall, not a bad effort to be growing from strength to strength after having just popped into existence on 3 January. If this tribe is the "Alien" of K15, is there also a "Predator"?[/spoil]

O C d
[spoil]30 members at 2.4K average size, these guys did not exist in the Top 5 at the last review, but we certainly felt their presence in the forums.

[spoil][/spoil]

Situated mostly on the SE corner of K15, they have a bit of space between themselves and VORB for the moment.

I have heard that they do have activity levels that are consistent with OCD sufferers, but this does not really seem to be translating to growth yet. They are not averse to head-hunting from other tribes, or creating other random tribes temporarily if the whim overtakes them.

Commendable nobling history so far, especially since there are probably very few in the tribe, but they have also had a few casualties. Maybe they are the "Prey" in this K?

Ni

[spoil]Some W36 imports with a small foothold in K15, but which are mostly based in the south of K25.

Hmmm … not really contenders for K15 at this stage. If they really are active and experienced W36 players I guess they will be headed towards domination of K25.

Something for another day.
[/spoil]

And now:

19 Members at a 5.9K average - perhaps that other-worldly experience is showing through? They really are a K25 tribe and their K15 members are not that close to their K25 ones. That might be risky for the K15 guys although if they have the skills indicated by the tribal average they should be safe for a while yet. (For comparison, see how KNITS hit them hard when they drifted into K26)

They seem to have a preference for nobling barb villages, but by the size of them they might have been from players leaving, so there could have been a few troops left behind by the old owner that Ni needed to kill. As their OD rank is comfortably above their tribe rank, it seems that they are using their troops to advantage.

I have no idea why they are recruiting 150 point players, its very confusing. :icon_confused:

It does not feel right having these guys in a K15 analysis, as I think they are more K25. They do look like a pretty capable crew, but just too spread and with some random recruiting????[/spoil]

DEAD
[spoil]These guys were not here in the last review and they have 4th spot in K15 with just 4 villages in that K. Does anyone doubt we are out on the rim?

58 members with an average of 12K points per member. The tribe is ranked 27th overall. These guys have got serious hitting power in K15 terms and, elsewhere, they have taken villages off Top 20 tribes.

One of their big but inactive members was targeted by NUTS and NWN elsewhere, unrelated to K15.

One of the Dukes is/was an active member of an ABSOLUTELY world dominating tribe on another world (in fact my favourite of all tribes I know). I would not be surprised to find other players from that world also in this tribe, maybe under aliases. The membership points spread is huge at the moment, so they are going to have to stablise that.

Unaccountably, one of these leading players has recently nobled a waste-of-time barb. :icon_confused: Ok ... just being in a top tribe may not make you able to lead a top tribe.

A bit like Ni, they probably don't really belong as a K15 "tribe" because it is not where their main body of members are. If the leadership kicks into gear, if they prune the lower pointed members or develop them fast, if they pick the K's they will consolidate in, or pull off an "effeet" strategy, they could be quite a force in K15 or other K's.

Note however, that there are a lot of IF's in the last sentence. Nonetheless, I think this tribe is one to watch.[/spoil]

UNDAIN
[spoil]27 Members at 1.8K points each. Sprinkled amongst the other tribes at the south of K15, as well as in other random K's.

The profile says that you must have 1000 points to be considered for recruitment, so I assume that they are about to dump half of the tribe???? OD is miles below tribe rank, so they are living the quiet life at the moment.

Commendable nobling of live players, but I don't think this tribe has the legs to stay at the top of this K.[/spoil]

Footnotes

Former members of the Top 5 in this K, Damage no longer exist, tNL are gone as I predicted, gutted by VORB bursting out from their insides and =K15= , now reduced to 4 members, are still fighting for whatever they are fighting for.

Hey man can i just say that in general your analysis is just fantastic :) Please keep it up! :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

K15 Review

1 VORB 94.875 38
2 O C d 50.215 22
3 Ni 27.862 10
4 DEAD 14.725 4
5 UNDAIN 14.126 13

Map

VORB

Can a bunch of players, dissatisfied with their old tribes, all come together to form a cohesive tribe? Can they be led to glory? [/spoil]

For this review:

O C d

Ni

Something for another day. [/spoil]

And now:

DEAD

UNDAIN

Footnotes

Truly fantastic review!

Please do one for every continent :D

Do K27 :D

DeletedUser

Just for the record, there is an active war in K15, Vorb, Undain and Nubrex against O C d, which might explain the relative slow growth of involved tribes.

DeletedUser

Does anyone know what happened to Gemini who last time i checked were in complete control of K47. have they changed there name to APOC or is this a new kid on the block?

on a side note that looks like some war in K46 between Bored! and MOAR!

-M A R I O-

Does anyone know what happened to Gemini who last time i checked were in complete control of K47. have they changed there name to APOC or is this a new kid on the block?

on a side note that looks like some war in K46 between Bored! and MOAR!

you just stated this and no its not a war if you would kindly read the forums more and investigate more on the topic of k46 first then you wouldnt have your facts wrong.