EG / EGA V PnP / [V] / POW

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I hope so that would be a pretty awesome map, I wont hold my breath tho.

DeletedUser

I hope so that would be a pretty awesome map, I wont hold my breath tho.

Well, my lifes goal is noble a cluster in the shape of

L O L

Still looking for the pattern, although. Rofl, il show you a formation that you'll like, hold on.

Copy these co-ords on the map:

759|502

Those tree's are a bit dodgy :icon_rolleyes:

BUT

Back on topic,

Sjaak,

To be honest. EG didn't really go down in style, they didn't even go down as Extraordinary Gentlemen;

They went down as Bastards :icon_eek: With no glory :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I must say that I am a bit disappointed in a few of the original EG members. No idea what oncle Ave has whispered in their ears to make them run, but yes it is sad.
especially when you see the other new V recrutes; Norse God,Costoblok, Weidyone? Those are not good players that is food for internalling, even calling them noobs would be an insult to the real noobs who can send a train under 2 minutes.
A strange combination of recrutes; the Bob noobs on 1 hand and the Extraordinary from EG on the other.

When it comes to the name change? We just weren't the EG anymore, just a buch of basterds killing some nobles from good old V

P.S I was also a bit disappointed about the movie, I expected more. The hangover was better

DeletedUser

A strange combination of recrutes...the Extraordinary from EG on the other.

So, If they were noobs, why did you not kick them yourselves?

You're kidding no-one.

There good players who went to a good tribe.

DeletedUser

So, If they were noobs, why did you not kick them yourselves?

You're kidding no-one.

There good players who went to a good tribe.

let me send you a few reports. you'll be the judge:)

DeletedUser

Or how about i post the countless reports i have on your buddy kleareyez with 17kspears as defence, 15kaxe 230ram as a nuke, etc etc.

DeletedUser

Or how about i post the countless reports i have on your buddy kleareyez with 17kspears as defence, 15kaxe 230ram as a nuke, etc etc.

Some Dvader guys use those kind of troops,

( Known from past experience )

If the defender just has spears,

More axes are more efficient

DeletedUser

Costoblok, Weidyone? zwart you must live in a world of your own making. or think this forum is full of fools. last i looked both players where last in eg, and had been for some time. this is your main problem, you consistently seem to disregard stats when they dont seem to go your way. much like the fact that everyone told u eg wouldnt last the month, u continued putting out info that people just laugh at. these players where placed on the front line by u, and now they see why. as u seem to enjoy talking about others, i wonder what the players from eg as well as ib would think if they saw your emails of begging to join [v] yourself. the only thing u are disappointed in is the fact we just plain dont want u. and everyone can see why. when things dont go your way, u tend to throw fits at anyone besides yourself. id suggest stop talking about others being noobs(seems your favorite word) and begin looking at your own skills. failed tribe, failed leader, no growth, bad mouth, i could go on and on. look at your own game play before talking about others. and please stick to facts, people do know how to read stat's themselves.

DeletedUser

u might be surprised at my position in things. and as i said i believe many might be surprised at your willingness to dump them fairly fast. but then you in your own writings show how quickly u dump those around u if u cant use them any longer. as i said ill be seeing your account soon zwart, very soon in fact. u will get your wish to join [v], just i dont think it will be the way u wanted it. we will enjoy merging your towns, but will be evicting the mayor.

DeletedUser

shouldnt this tread be closed? much like eg, this war is pretty much dead.

DeletedUser

u might be surprised at my position in things. and as i said i believe many might be surprised at your willingness to dump them fairly fast. but then you in your own writings show how quickly u dump those around u if u cant use them any longer. as i said ill be seeing your account soon zwart, very soon in fact. u will get your wish to join [v], just i dont think it will be the way u wanted it. we will enjoy merging your towns, but will be evicting the mayor.

It is difficult to argue with so much bullshit mate. maybe you come from the farm and actually enjoy it, but i have an allergy for the foul smell that you produce. Enjoy live in the basement, enjoy the game, enjoy your position. don't drop the soap to often. I am done talking with you

DeletedUser

o i will be enjoying the game. a shame very soon u will be finding other to play. hopefully u will learn from your many mistakes here, but i dont think so. but as i said zwart, your days are numbered in the weeks not months now. unless players remaining in your tribe decide to kill u themselves or unless u hit delete, which i hope not. soon, very soon zwart.

DeletedUser

To much bad blood in the air.

Respect you're enemy.

Fight him with a smile.

If this was WWIII, I'd understand the cusses etc.

But 'tis not. So lets keep it civil eh?

DeletedUser

Due to the tempers beginning to flare in conjunction with the fact that EG doesn't exist (at least as it did, from what I can see on the maps, and based on what was said in this thread), I'm going to close this now.

Open a new thread related to the downfall of EG if you so desire, but keep it civil.

Congrats both sides on a war well fought.

Status
Not open for further replies.