War - CTRL and DDB

DeletedUser

Wow so DDB have started to loose more then there gaining this just shows bringin the borg boys over is going to kill them quicker with confusion of them settling in

CMETILT

What you forget to point out is that the comedy is centralizing around borg/DDB and getting their asses handed to them :lol:

No..I didn't need to point that out...it's been pointed out in the previous 3,000 posts...but I guess one more time won't hurt. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: CTRL
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DDB BORG DDBBQ
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Total conquers:

Side 1: 22,162
Side 2: 20,026
Difference: 2,136

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 7,042
Side 2: 1,360
Difference: 5,682

image.php

DeletedUser

Freaking shirt! ...if you ctrl guys think your so good in playing this game and that the other tribes are no match for you, well I suppose its true, it shows in the stats (or your just more active than the enemies). Then why not split in Two tribes already to add more interest in the game... :icon_eek:

This world is getting more boring each day and you active players should know that...Do something about it and make a change! :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

I heard some interesting things...might give incentive for me to return but i cant play on my kool account :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Freaking shirt! ...if you ctrl guys think your so good in playing this game and that the other tribes are no match for you, well I suppose its true, it shows in the stats (or your just more active than the enemies). Then why not split in Two tribes already to add more interest in the game... :icon_eek:

This world is getting more boring each day and you active players should know that...Do something about it and make a change! :icon_confused:

At this point and time it is up to DDB and Borg (the two tribes who declared on Ctrl) to break Ctrl apart, theres no reason Ctrl should fight itself and hand the world to them.

DeletedUser44592

At this point and time it is up to DDB and Borg (the two tribes who declared on Ctrl) to break Ctrl apart, theres no reason Ctrl should fight itself and hand the world to them.

Oh come on, We had guys break off and fight us.....Now its your turn, Give it a try...

DeletedUser

i guess if you can't beat them ask them to split apart and fight each other lol

DeletedUser

The faster DDBORG dies, the faster we can all delete and get our lives back. Killing the world is our goal, we dont care to make it more interesting.

DeletedUser83995

The stats get more and more lops-sided ever time i check the W10 forums.....
Funny how at the start DDB thought they would win :D

DeletedUser

The stats get more and more lops-sided ever time i check the W10 forums.....
Funny how at the start DDB thought they would win :D

Every tribe thats gone against CTRL has virtually said that.

I personally liked when DIE. was around.. and then it was 'When DIE. falls CTRL will too'..

Failures..

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: CTRL
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DDB DDBBQ BORG
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Total conquers:

Side 1: 8,838
Side 2: 5,957
Difference: 2,881

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,108
Side 2: 395
Difference: 2,713

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 85,583,244
Side 2: 57,715,232
Difference: 27,868,012

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 30,235,668
Side 2: 3,823,598
Difference: 26,412,070

image.php

Stats for the last month. Is this even a war anymore? lol
I don't see DDB or BORG surviving until the end of the year.

DeletedUser

the stats look nice, i suppose that they are only gonna turn in a bigger gain for ctrl. Unless you guys are gonna try and give it your best :icon_rolleyes: