Top 20 Players

DeletedUser

Ok, I fail to see where this is going. I said the reason I played passed 1mil points - no morale - easy kills being on the rim.

What has that got to do with coplayers or 24 hour accounts?

You said did she play the account 24 hours long, which is is most likely no. If she didn't, I'm sure you as well could not. Simply. Don't turn questions around. Your a smart 17 year old boy.

DeletedUser

You said did she play the account 24 hours long, which is is most likely no. If she didn't, I'm sure you as well could not. Simply. Don't turn questions around. Your a smart 17 year old boy.

No. I said she played the account all of 24 hours, meaning 1 day, meaning 1 hour less than 25 hours and 1 more than 23. She logged in a couple times, decided she could not be active enough, and we decided against the idea of coplaying due to the low activity.

Thanks though, I get told I'm smart all the time. :) I can see you don't though.

DeletedUser

I'm surprised you had a 'co-player' that lasted past 30 minutes. Perhaps she could not log in as your Ego was busy account sitting for you at the time.

Anyway, I just tell it how I see it. At least you made the forum active again. I am in fact going to print the forums out, so that I have something to fall back on when the forums go semi-silent again when you next abandon the world.

PS: The flame grilled bear is now a w36 mascot - thanks Stewy.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No. I said she played the account all of 24 hours, meaning 1 day, meaning 1 hour less than 25 hours and 1 more than 23. She logged in a couple times, decided she could not be active enough, and we decided against the idea of coplaying due to the low activity.

Thanks though, I get told I'm smart all the time. :) I can see you don't though.

What a comeback big boy. I'm proud of you. Go take Stewy's advice. I'm sure we'll all help you with it.

DeletedUser

Made this especially for you cele:

[spoil]
aye.png
[/spoil]

Sorry Cele, I like you but that was funny.

DeletedUser

At least we wont notice the change in awful smell as he burns.

DeletedUser

What a comeback big boy. I'm proud of you. Go take Stewy's advice. I'm sure we'll all help you with it.

Wait a minute.. I just proved what you said to be completely irrelevant to what I said, and you reply with "What a comeback big boy." ? :icon_neutral: That's probably the best comeback to a supposed "comeback" I've ever seen. :icon_rolleyes:

Where's your bum boy Karl? Him not being around seems to have lowered your IQ. I don't think PnP is your best subject, maybe you should of chose different subjects in school, like English. :icon_rolleyes:

As a side note, I like how when we both apply for the same premade, I'm the one who gets in. :icon_redface:

You really think because I went to Settings --> Delete Account --> Password, that I somehow lost my skills and became noob? Maybe you should put your money where your mouth is "big boy" and choose the same location as me on w47, equal start.

@Power, don't worry pal, I found it funny too. :) I have a sense of humour unlike some I unfortunately know.

DeletedUser

You didnt have skills in the first place cele, thats the point.

And by going to Settings --> Delete Account --> Password after starting a war with Active proves so.

DeletedUser

after starting a war with Active proves so.

Since you don't actually know who started it, I'll not bother with a comment.

I could be the account, right next to you. :icon_razz: but no, seriously guys, I'm wizzy. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

*yawn* the constant stream of rubbish that comes from your mouth gets old fast.

DeletedUser

Am I trying to please you? No.

I have great tribes on other worlds, great premades, great friends, and have been invited to several Carlito ass whooping parties with beer and cake. Even though Carlito knows my w42 alias' and thinks he's smart, he does not know my others, or the coplayers I bring with me. Do you think I take any more than 5 minutes of my day to think of what to write here? I'm doing this as a request, or favour depending on how you see thank you very much.

Since you know nothing of what I'm going to do or what account I'm playing, I'll leave with a kthxbai! :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Here you go with your ego bs again, We dont care about your great tribes, we dont care about your great premades, we dont care about your great friends, we dont care what carlito ass whooping partys youve been invited to, we dont care what other worlds your on, we dont care what coplayers you have, All we want is for you to foff and burn in a fire.

Id like nothing more than for you to be my nextdoor neighbour so i could give you a ass whooping, i have a pretty good idea who you are.

DeletedUser

Fraid i cant for i think i would be dismissed, But im pretty sure.

DeletedUser

Wait a minute.. I just proved what you said to be completely irrelevant to what I said, and you reply with "What a comeback big boy." ? :icon_neutral: That's probably the best comeback to a supposed "comeback" I've ever seen. :icon_rolleyes:

What am I soppose to say? "Great job sir!"?. You deserve no respect so you'll get none.:icon_redface:

Where's your bum boy Karl? Him not being around seems to have lowered your IQ. I don't think PnP is your best subject, maybe you should of chose different subjects in school, like English. :icon_rolleyes:
Seems like your game skillz need improving as well. You think this is PnP? This is just fun.:icon_biggrin:

As a side note, I like how when we both apply for the same premade, I'm the one who gets in. :icon_redface:
Really, that's cute. Seems you need to sharpen up your reading skills. I said if you were joining, I was not. I did not apply although, Aiden skyped me telling me to check the premade out; Basically gave me a free invite. Might want to get your facts straight, Social Suicide.

You really think because I went to Settings --> Delete Account --> Password, that I somehow lost my skills and became noob? Maybe you should put your money where your mouth is "big boy" and choose the same location as me on w47, equal start.
No, we all knew you were a noob already. Now we also know your a selfish coward. :icon_wink:
Awww, that's so adorable. Challenging me? Kind of reminds me when Karl called you out and you ignored him.

Am I trying to please you? No.

I have great tribes on other worlds, great premades, great friends, and have been invited to several Carlito ass whooping parties with beer and cake. Even though Carlito knows my w42 alias' and thinks he's smart, he does not know my others, or the coplayers I bring with me. Do you think I take any more than 5 minutes of my day to think of what to write here? I'm doing this as a request, or favour depending on how you see thank you very much.

Since you know nothing of what I'm going to do or what account I'm playing, I'll leave with a kthxbai! :icon_razz:

Do we want you here? No. You still are.

I could be playing in the top tribes of several worlds if I wanted to at this moment, i although am not. I've been invited to several premades these days, I've denied them all. Friends? With the size of your ego, I don't think they they fit in your mail/skype/msn/facebook. You think your smart cause you brag about having a fake ACTIVE account. (giggle)

We have yet to find that out, maybe cause your scared of the people on this world. Don't you claim most love you dearly? At least Karl and I only stayed anonymous for a few days, seems like your too scared to come out of the closest.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Pathetic attempts Carlito. No matter what I say, you'll always counter it with some thing, whether it's true or false. Have I not told you how funny it is that you keep bringing Karl challenging me with after I declared my quitting mail? :icon_redface:

Oh and don't worry I do have my facts straight, I know many people who would favour me over you. I can assure you, but that's another discussion, for a different day perhaps. Don't want to fit all our hate for each other in one thread now do we? I know how you love to quote me so much. :icon_wink:

For you to think I'm actually interested in what you have to say, and to think you know what my account names are, is just, marvellous. What's my world 10 name? mhmm, I thought not.

I guess all that's left to do now, is fight? I mean, I know you're going to split this post down into several quotes, put each paragraph into subsections to further every ones scrolling-down-the-page time. So there's no point me really saying this, because you're immature enough to do it regardless no? See you on the battlefield?

I'm going to stick around actually, probably not post any more. I'm going to watch you constant flame day after day saying "Cele still hasn't done any thing" ... "Still waiting".. but I'll get'cha. It may be tomorrow or next week, but it will be soon.

I'm not going to bother with spell/grammar checking and over my post to find and close any flaming opportunities, I welcome them. I know this has been a rather long post, but this is me signing out for now. I wonder if you have such a loud mouth when your account is reduced in size, or maybe you'll just wiggle your way into another account you didn't build.

Chou for now kiddily winks.