Countdown to a war?

DeletedUser

I think DLV's only impact on the world war would stop the conquer stats of east vs west look that much more epic, cause everyone would grabbing those easy villages

I agree, and it still stands.

DeletedUser

I'm sorry, but I have no idea what you're talking about. My tribe is 100 percent DLV. The past is gone and DLV is a part of the future whether you like it or not...

today is fun i got to do something against an enemy :D hahah

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Growth:

[spoil]From the last 7 daysRank Tribe Conquered Villages
7 DLV 271

From the last 7 daysRank Tribe Lost Villages
1 DLV 322[/spoil]

Only one thing can explain this:

[spoil]
633629129114562828-ohdear.jpg
[/spoil]

So, I'm betting you all wondered where I looked to discover the true heart of the problem with DLV. Well, wonder no more, for I have the all new Magic Jack!...wait, wrong advertisement. Anyways, so here's the reasoning:

[spoil]Side 1:
Tribes: SOA COA
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DLV
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 208
Side 2: 19
Difference: 189

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,837,574
Side 2: 180,941
Difference: 1,656,633

image.php
[/spoil]

I'm sure this is a better explanation now:

[spoil]
633686183857176334-damn.jpg
[/spoil]

But wait! It gets worse!

[spoil]Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 83
Side 2: 83
Difference: 0

image.php

Side 1: 761,732
Side 2: 761,732

image.php

83 internals of 270 villages.

But where are the rest? Well, we've got another 150 or so barbarian conquers. So that leaves 40. 19 against SOA. I also noticed 14 against random tribeless players.[/spoil]

Well, we've got the type of tribe that can hold up to SOA, that's for sure.

When DLV has been faced with war, we've seen a:

[spoil]
do-not-want-dog.jpg
[/spoil]

Response in the past. We're seeing it yet again, I think.

P.S. - I decided to post a PnP that is similar to a war declaration, without the declaration. It's not a declaration in any way, just me brushing up on declaration skills while using spoilers because a real declaration takes up too much space this late in a thread.

DeletedUser

Growth:

[spoil]From the last 7 daysRank Tribe Conquered Villages
7 DLV 271

From the last 7 daysRank Tribe Lost Villages
1 DLV 322[/spoil]

Only one thing can explain this:

[spoil]
633629129114562828-ohdear.jpg
[/spoil]

So, I'm betting you all wondered where I looked to discover the true heart of the problem with DLV. Well, wonder no more, for I have the all new Magic Jack!...wait, wrong advertisement. Anyways, so here's the reasoning:

[spoil]Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 208
Side 2: 19
Difference: 189

image.php

Side 1: 1,837,574
Side 2: 180,941
Difference: 1,656,633

image.php
[/spoil]

I'm sure this is a better explanation now:

[spoil]
633686183857176334-damn.jpg
[/spoil]

But wait! It gets worse!

[spoil]Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 83
Side 2: 83

image.php

Side 1: 761,732
Side 2: 761,732

image.php

83 internals of 270 villages.

But where are the rest? Well, we've got another 150 or so barbarian conquers. So that leaves 40. 19 against SOA. I also noticed 14 against random tribeless players.[/spoil]

Well, we've got the type of tribe that can hold up to SOA, that's for sure.

When DLV has been faced with war, we've seen a:

[spoil]
do-not-want-dog.jpg
[/spoil]

Response in the past. We're seeing it yet again, I think.

P.S. - I decided to post a PnP that is similar to a war declaration, without the declaration. It's not a declaration in any way, just me brushing up on declaration skills while using spoilers because a real declaration takes up too much space this late in a thread.

1. I must stay, this stats seem strange.... ah. That's it.there was no war five days ago... only me allowing SOA to noble freely right?

2. Flaming for internal nobling... :icon_rolleyes:

3. Of course we are 'fraid of war. We've never lost villages before!:lol:

And now the main point...

The next time you want to flame a tribe for their war stats, use the stats from their war. This conflict started Friday, so we're clear.

DeletedUser

1. I must stay, this stats seem strange.... ah. That's it.there was no war five days ago... only me allowing SOA to noble freely right?

2. Flaming for internal nobling... :icon_rolleyes:

3. Of course we are 'fraid of war. We've never lost villages before!:lol:

And now the main point...

The next time you want to flame a tribe for their war stats, use the stats from their war. This conflict started Friday, so we're clear.

1. "We're all good, they only took from us before the war, because I let them. Good leader, you are :icon_wink:.

2. No, laughing because 95% of your conquers are internal, barbs, or inactives. And then we see you're losing more than you're taking. Surely you can't say you don't see humor?

3. Course you're not. After all, you lost 250 or so villages to MANIC, was it? No, it's just that some of your...noobier players probably are afraid.

But hey, you want the war stats that started "Friday", fine:

[spoil]Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: 22/01/2010 00:00:00 to 28/01/2010 04:02:26

Side 1: 169
Side 2: 12
Difference: 157

image.php

Side 1: 1,491,337
Side 2: 114,244
Difference: 1,377,093

image.php
[/spoil]

You'll excuse me if I don't find them much better, I hope :).

DeletedUser

Hey i lost two villages D: sorry floadi is scary close range hahahaha

DeletedUser

Hey to be fair barbarians are most of what we can noble up north. And DLV is growing in K33 and K16 and so...

Plus they attacked our isolated players.

DeletedUser

And DLV is growing in K33 and K16

K16 are you crazy or something

Tribe ranking for the continent 16

1 Deus 17,43 Mio.
2 =TTD= 5,43 Mio.
3 SNOW 3,12 Mio.
4 ~L.E~ 786.090 100
5 -S.A- 254.039 32
6 VOID 158.419 21
7 S²ORM 126.362 13
8 MUM 76.174 8
9 SAS 55.635 6
10 KK 27.691 3
11 ~DH~ 14.473 2
12 =RES= 10.596 1
13 sith 1.820 1

I see no DLV there

deadsocks

I thought Deus was DLV's academy? Or has someone been fibbing again :s

DeletedUser

1. "We're all good, they only took from us before the war, because I let them. Good leader, you are :icon_wink:.

2. No, laughing because 95% of your conquers are internal, barbs, or inactives. And then we see you're losing more than you're taking. Surely you can't say you don't see humor?

3. Course you're not. After all, you lost 250 or so villages to MANIC, was it? No, it's just that some of your...noobier players probably are afraid.

But hey, you want the war stats that started "Friday", fine:

[spoil]Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: 22/01/2010 00:00:00 to 28/01/2010 04:02:26

Side 1: 169
Side 2: 12
Difference: 157

image.php

Side 1: 1,491,337
Side 2: 114,244
Difference: 1,377,093

image.php
[/spoil]

You'll excuse me if I don't find them much better, I hope :).

Honestly, I've never claimed to be a good leader because i know good leaders and dont feel i'm in their ranks, PROUD, though I am of DLV.

Internal nobling has nothing to do with gains, its loss prevention.

I lost around 120 villages to MANIC voluntarily.

I never said we were winning, and no ops have been done yet... The fact remains that DLV has hardly ever been a dominating tribe in a war, but to my knowledge, we haven't lost yet. You may correct me if i'm wrong.

DeletedUser

Honestly, I've never claimed to be a good leader because i know good leaders and dont feel i'm in their ranks, PROUD, though I am of DLV.

Internal nobling has nothing to do with gains, its loss prevention.

I lost around 120 villages to MANIC voluntarily.

I never said we were winning, and no ops have been done yet... The fact remains that DLV has hardly ever been a dominating tribe in a war, but to my knowledge, we haven't lost yet. You may correct me if i'm wrong.

-what the hell you talk bout,you tryed to defend those 120 village=not voloutary lost,and even if it was really voloutary,that's not giving any more logic to your point,but whatever..

-agree,but I also get orel point,you got difficulty to gain more then you loose as a tribe,and even wrost,almost all DLV conquer are intribe,wich result to no new gain but fighting to preserve what you already got,while all the other top tribe expand themself.

and last point,a non admited defeat is not less a defeat then an admited one,it just make people look to pround for nothing...defeat is defeat,manic was your...

Bo-John-bo

I don't agree that MANIC defeated DLV, yes they completely nailed them, almost destroying them and taking a load of villages but they didnt defeat them because DLV is still alive and kicking (Ok MANIC is still technically alive with 2 members but you know what I mean)

DeletedUser

I don't agree that MANIC defeated DLV, yes they completely nailed them, almost destroying them and taking a load of villages but they didnt defeat them because DLV is still alive and kicking (Ok MANIC is still technically alive with 2 members but you know what I mean)

I think MANIC is dead.

DeletedUser

We see it differently,

In the first week,theres about 20 acount from DLV that turned innactive,and then in the first month...lot turned gray,most of them never came back..some acount turned innactive/dumped sit like fisherpimped,belle,Denzul,and lot more that i forget but then came back(when wars over off course),1/4 of the tribe jumped side,lot offered to spy and did it,lot runned to nowherre tribe as refugee,conquer was a MESS/Manic owned them tottaly... and DLv never really fighted back exept a really few exeption such as Raven and a few other...This is MUCH more a defeat in my eye then VVV versus manic or Manic Versus Storm....

So,when a tribe get declared on,and lost half of there member in THE FIRST DAMN WEEK,I really dont get why they are incapable of adminting a defeat...I mean,is that serious:icon_eek:

A barb wont admit defeat either,and since now theyre all still alive and invading our K...but they dosent fight back really hard yanno...

on another note:If I beat the crap outta you in the midlle of a street,and a nowhere dude come with a gun to save your arse....thats still a defeat for ya yanno....its apeard that its what happened to DLV,they was tottaly outranked in everything,and Storm +VVV and even KINGS fighted Manic...wich saved DLV arse,and even with that,yanno that they never being able only once to get positive stats verus manic.NOT ONLY ONCE!!..can you only imagine how much a fails in TW you need to be to be unable to get positive stats against a tribe evryone gangbang..

Bo-John-bo

I wanted to use much different terms when i was describing what MANIC did to DLV, but I don't want to get told off :icon_redface:

I think everyone knows that DLV were banged every which way by MANIC, but to be fair to them they are still here today and they are pretty big. MANIC are no longer here, so therefore I personally wouldnt call it defeat, just more like abuse or something lol

DeletedUser

I think MANIC is dead.

i respectfully disagree.

@ kriid

Chill. Dont get mad. I did indeed, let manic take my k75 and k85 vills unfought. My concern, as the new duke of DLV, was to secure k65. Those villages were used to make coins, and my coplayer of the time and i let those villages get nobled. I even told KG before they were taken that i was honored he went to such effort just for me, but i didn't have the time to play. And since I know you will not shut up on the point, I'll tell you what only those in my tribe know. My two month absence from tw, was because I was quite literally homeless. When I finally got my life settled again, it was halfway through october and my friend and coplayer had long before quit and left my account to tafty and olley. I lost every village that wasn't on k65...

My logic is this... I know how to cut losses for the greater good. I'll leave to better leaders like kk and wiz to fight for the ultimate victory... I'll stick with the tribe that doesn't die, because unlike yourself, I dont quit when it gets tough:icon_wink:

i just get more excited:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

i respectfully disagree.

@ kriid

Chill. Dont get mad. I did indeed, let manic take my k75 and k85 vills unfought. My concern, as the new duke of DLV, was to secure k65. Those villages were used to make coins, and my coplayer of the time and i let those villages get nobled. I even told KG before they were taken that i was honored he went to such effort just for me, but i didn't have the time to play. And since I know you will not shut up on the point, I'll tell you what only those in my tribe know. My two month absence from tw, was because I was quite literally homeless. When I finally got my life settled again, it was halfway through october and my friend and coplayer had long before quit and left my account to tafty and olley. I lost every village that wasn't on k65...

My logic is this... I know how to cut losses for the greater good. I'll leave to better leaders like kk and wiz to fight for the ultimate victory... I'll stick with the tribe that doesn't die, because unlike yourself, I dont quit when it gets tough:icon_wink:

i just get more excited:icon_biggrin:

I think you are a good leader,that DLV old leader/player that I cant really admit they did something great,what you done since now yourself is not bad,does not impression me,but does not disapoint either,ex leadership as the time of manic wars was horrible imo..

I think I should had smoked a few ciggy before posting that other post,just readed it again and it was more then harsh:icon_redface: