Silent war?

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarmaX

I am just an honest leader and I like winning battle with the best shot I can give that is in my might and not by cheating. Its just that I want cshipley to honor code of warrior and fight like a man. I don't mind loosing. I tip my hats off to whoever is the best and will always do.

BTW, is Major payne still around, if not then convey him my regards and I think it'll b time to change our tribe's name.

xinryr

I am just an honest leader and I like winning battle with the best shot I can give that is in my might and not by cheating. Its just that I want cshipley to honor code of warrior and fight like a man. I don't mind loosing. I tip my hats off to whoever is the best and will always do.

BTW, is Major payne still around, if not then convey him my regards and I think it'll b time to change our tribe's name.

That's very respectable, and I'm sure you wouldn't take it from me so I encourage you to look around some more, but the time for fighting like that is over. Look at the way parmenion plays, for example. I'm not saying that I agree with everything he does, just that if you want to win you have to get your gloves dirty sometimes. But like I said, if I were you I wouldn't take it from someone as nooby as me :icon_redface:

MP is still around, but I'd say change your name anyway. I don't feel like getting into the details about it right now, but I think that your name's connotation is dead now.

KarmaX

Well the best thing is that TWC should merge into PMP and we can create a massive barb zone which no tribes can reach (coz of noble distance limit) and push on for other tribes :p. Attacking PMP is just waste of time and eventually failure for TWC's time.

TYL3R2600

@bold: I might as well say this, it's actually been something on my mind for years :lol: Why is it that when someone doesn't like someone they make comments about them being homosexual? All of the guys I know who do that are extreme homophobes as well (which I will assume is the case with you because you wouldn't use it as a derogatorily comment; if you were fine with gays you wouldn't use it as an insult, I mean) ... So then, you call them that, but does this mean you are afraid of them as well? High voices and all that :lol: (sorry to any people like this out there who might be offended by the way I worded that, I am just trying to make a point. I'm all for gay rights and all that) Just some food for thought.

I'll admit, that was a bit uncalled for.. And no i'm not gay.. If thats what you were pointing towards..:icon_confused:
I was trying to get cshipley and RHCP into the same sentence (Seeing as they fight the same way) and seeing as RHCP just merged in with cshipley and has been making these 'secret' (We all knew it was going to happen) plans, it sounded like the best way to word it.. :lol:..
But i see you pretty much admitted to them playing that way.. So i'll stop arguing about it.. :)

xinryr

Well the best thing is that TWC should merge into PMP and we can create a massive barb zone which no tribes can reach (coz of noble distance limit) and push on for other tribes :p. Attacking PMP is just waste of time and eventually failure for TWC's time.

Prest-er Joh-hon is juuuuuuust around the corner!

I'll admit, that was a bit uncalled for.. And no i'm not gay.. If thats what you were pointing towards..:icon_confused:
I was trying to get cshipley and RHCP into the same sentence (Seeing as they fight the same way) and seeing as RHCP just merged in with cshipley and has been making these 'secret' (We all knew it was going to happen) plans, it sounded like the best way to word it.. :lol:..
But i see you pretty much admitted to them playing that way.. So i'll stop arguing about it.. :)

So PMP has just admitted to "knowing this was a deal months in the making," then? Which means that they have just renounced the "T-W-C is wavering cos they recruited Escape to bolster their numbers," thing. Thanks for the confirmation :)

DeletedUser

I fail to see how you come to this conclusion...

Just because for some reason it took 2 months to you to merge, doesn't change the reason behind the merge. All it does is show how long it took :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser66411

I am pretty sure that was sarcasm, but I honestly wouldn't be at all surprised.

KarmaX

It was a sarcasm but a very good advice. Needn't have to be that TWC should merge into PMP. We can form an entire new super power here with tons of farm space to boost minting and noble the entire world. :p

DeletedUser65940

BUSTED!!! lol you escape people need to stop talking on here. You are only around because TWC wants you around. At least PMP has the stand up in them to tell TWC that their point whoring ways are not wanted and will be resisted lol.

hmmm, you are like the soldiers from Siberia that fought for russia. expendable and funny to look at lol

sorry, who the heck are you? Oh yea, your just a biased spectator. Get an account so I can nuke you.

T-W-C have fought and won 2 wars already (CRY and KBC), they have proven they deserve their rank.

first of all, I said I (as in the original owner of the account) lost 5 villages.I'm sorry if that wasn't clear enough for you, i know you're a little bad at reading sometimes.

Theres been something that i've wanted to say to you for awhile.. I guess I minus well say it now since i have your attention.. You're the biggest tribal b**ch in this game.. You and your bed buddy cship.. If it weren't for you two i would have alot of respect for TWC and escape.. but you two have to work behind closed doors to get what you need.. I was in k88 doing alot of damage, but then you just had to find a way to stop me.. lol so you get two guys together to do an op against me.. then once they do most of the hard work, you send some attacks.. lol.. it really is just pathetic! i have a ton of respect for some people in TWC, like noobaxes.. He (unlike you and chris) can go in and take out someone without getting a couple others to do his work for him, then he go in at the end and clean it up like you.. Everyone else sees it.. Or should see it, but most are too afraid to say anything or just don't want to be rude...

Well I dont have super powers and know who is on the account. It is very easy to say "well I only lost 5 villages, the rest were my sitters fault"... who is to know if you or your sitter is in control of the account? As for my ability to read, that was wildly inappropriate and not appreciated. I do my best not to flame players, I merely present stats and let them to the talking... you Wombat!

And of course you don't like me.... I am the duke of a tribe that "backstabbed" your tribe.... Im not here to make friends. I have the respect and trust of all my tribe mates and a few other players... thats all I care about.

I do not think anything T-W-C/Escape did was "underhanded" or "sneaky" or anything o the similar. It was PMPs fault the alliance ended, so we had a discussion with T-W-C. You must understand, this has been planned for months, it is above and beyond all of you. Also, unlike PMP, T-W-C is able to support itself...

Tyler, my attacks on you were nothing to do with forshi/poet, I just wanted some ODA. A buddy of mine in BH suggested I just throw random nukes around so i did. It paid off.

Two more points.

Everyone claims they saw this merge months ago.... Why is everyone so shocked?

Last points.

Much respect for Karmax, PMP is certainly doing a hell of a lot better than it was now he is in control. By the way.... tell mberns to sort his noble trains, seriously, there are ~20 seconds between each noble, he is nearly 2 mil I expected better from him!

Last edited by a moderator:

KarmaX

Yes, you are in a good club now. "Cheaters Club". Do you know why a lot of TWC members quit or deleted their account? Its because they have dignity as a fair warrior and did not like their ways.

Atrain the Cheater564|9019.297
Cheaters592|8898.125 Cheaters never win605|9019.724 cheating598|8838.674 Cheating652|85011.742
Im a cheater577|89810.301 Im a cheater656|84811.530

I think you guys forgot to rename the villages. He used to be a very good fair player and had friends in our tribe and NADs. Even your old fren Dutch was a fren who gave us various infos before he left.

So, now you are in a cheater's club so congrats, you have a well known squad there. Cheaters never win, they just get their work burdened day after day and risk of close ones backstabbing them coz they themselves have no honor.

Lets not go in circles again, Tyl3r is a noob, he doesn't represent PMP, he is just emotional and posts whatever he likes but he has a good heart.

DeletedUser66411

sorry, who the heck are you? Oh yea, your just a biased spectator. Get an account so I can nuke you.

T-W-C have fought and won 2 wars already (CRY and KBC), they have proven they deserve their rank.

I thought CRY still existed, I guess I can give them the credit for KBC although I thought they ended up recruiting most of them :)

Michael Wittman

hey bro, i am real :0 i am in k95, please send me some nukes :) my mens women will laugh at them all the way to their deaths, well thats assuming your men are like you :p

Im co-duke of Nads and i would just love to eat your nukes hehe

DeletedUser65940

hey bro, i am real :0 i am in k95, please send me some nukes :) my mens women will laugh at them all the way to their deaths, well thats assuming your men are like you :p

Im co-duke of Nads and i would just love to eat your nukes hehe

Send me a mail so I know who you are. Anyone can claim to be someone.

@ Karmax: Ofcourse you think T-W-C have no respect, honor and are cheaters. You are their opposition and you are getting the crap kicked out of you. So it is only natural that you do your best to damage their reputation.... its not like your damaging them much ingame so an out of game attack is your best bet of beating them.

@DJBrotoe: Yes, [CRY] is still around. However the duke left so I would call that a win. Depends which point of view you are looking from.

KarmaX

Send me a mail so I know who you are. Anyone can claim to be someone.

@ Karmax: Ofcourse you think T-W-C have no respect, honor and are cheaters. You are their opposition and you are getting the crap kicked out of you. So it is only natural that you do your best to damage their reputation.... its not like your damaging them much ingame so an out of game attack is your best bet of beating them.

@DJBrotoe: Yes, [CRY] is still around. However the duke left so I would call that a win. Depends which point of view you are looking from.

I find it amusing that you even lack skills in PnP. I think its better not to talk than rather speak. Its more beneficial for you or your tribe if you would keep your mouth shut. Learn something about PnP from Xinryr (I hope i got your name right this time.. ehehe) and then come back here to debate.

Damn, I feel like so stupid now that I'm wasting my time on you. :icon_twisted:

DeletedUser65940

I find it amusing that you even lack skills in PnP. I think its better not to talk than rather speak. Its more beneficial for you or your tribe if you would keep your mouth shut. Learn something about PnP from Xinryr (I hope i got your name right this time.. ehehe) and then come back here to debate.

Damn, I feel like so stupid now that I'm wasting my time on you. :icon_twisted:

I didn't realize we were debating? All you seem to do is flame me and cshipley and T-W-C...

Xin is a terrific PnPer, but frankly, I don't care what anyone thinks of me. I don't know you in RL, I dont see you face-to-face on a regular basis so who cares?

DeletedUser

You make this charge against cshipley, and yet you provide no evidence of your claim. Mud slinging will get you no where.

DeletedUser

You are only around because TWC wants you around. At least PMP has the stand up in them to tell TWC that their point whoring ways are not wanted and will be resisted lol.

As members of T-W-C of course we want them around. As for point whores, do you even know what that means?

T-W-C has a lower average points per village than most of the top 10 tribes.

[spoil]
pnp.jpg

[/spoil]

including incidentally, your own tribe.

[spoil]
pnp-nads.jpg

[/spoil]

My 'case' wasn't to omit villages or make PMP look any better... I think everybody on w30 knows you guys are kicking our asses convincingly... My 'case' was to show that you continue to manipulate and misinterpret war stats....

The fact that T-W-C have capped 321 villages from players no longer in PMP that were happily members of PMP at the time you decided to jump in on the gang bang would indicate it is not T-W-C manipulating the war stats.

I noticed nowhere in your reply that you acknowledged my point about the 159 caps on TWC and ex-TWC.

I noticed nowhere in your reply that you acknowledged that despite your claim T-W-C are desperate to end the war, it is in fact PMP that have attempted to end it on previously on numerous occasions and not T-W-C.

You and your bed buddy cship.. If it weren't for you two i would have alot of respect for TWC and escape.. but you two have to work behind closed doors to get what you need..

i have a ton of respect for some people in TWC, like noobaxes.. He (unlike you and chris) can go in and take out someone without getting a couple others to do his work for him, then he go in at the end and clean it up like you.. Everyone else sees it.. Or should see it, but most are too afraid to say anything or just don't want to be rude...

Do you mean a tribe operation? Are you stupid?
So your telling me a tribe that cooperates and works together and helps each other dont warrant respect. Yet you prefer a tribe of individuals to act alone and achieve nothing. Maybe one day you will be in a good tribe and will realise how to really play the game.

Lol, chipley, like he needed 8 guys to bang Ob3th. 6 of them were inactives with password. I think shipley used 6 different IPs :p. Rt. now he has a villages well stacked near him and sends his little train to do the finishing job.

Have some fair fight Chipley, I thought I had more respect for you than this. You know and I know, you have entire 2 full continents of inactives. You're just a hard shell with a hollow body, once we break that shell, we'll be comming on you hard.

Sorry karmax, you have just lowered yourself in my eyes. All this time your tribe have taken an absolute hammering and I have publically given you credit for the job you have done with PMP.

Then you respond by accusing T-W-C (wrongly) of cheating, how about you back this up with some evidence! It's an absolute disgrace that you have said this! Who the hell do you think you are? Also when will you get it that were not inactive? Surely if we were so inactive you would have won this war with relative ease.

Gang bang? The sole reason were warring you guys is because you guys joined [CRY] in a gang bang while we were already fighting KBC elsewhere. Unfortunately for you, T-W-C were strong enough to fight and win on all three sides simultaneously.

As for 8 guys to bang Ob3th, its called an op. Someone who is supposedly as experienced as you claim, you should know that strangely in a game called tribal wars, some wars are fought by tribes and not just individuals. May I also add that whoever is sitting Ob3th, has the reports from my own nukes hitting targets, so they know that I have done more than my fair share, my ODA increases that coincinde with tribal ops would suggest that. Kyaw from my tribe got nobled by more than one of your players last week, oh noez, thats not a fair fight it's a gang bang!! Unfortunately, until your tribe realise that working together as a tribe is not cheating and is actually quiet key to succeeding as a tribe, PMP will continue to fail in this war and their demise is inevitable.

This recent pnp from PMP is absolutely shambolic.

KarmaX

LOL Spammer! Mayb your internet is slow so you double posted.

I know there isn't any proof that i can provide against you, infact you're very smart for owning so many accounts and preventing them from bans. I was not complaining about gangbang on Ob3th from many players, I know what ops are but the thing is using all inactive accounts to hit it by closing eyes, and then jumping in later to noble cleared villages is just too cowardly.

I've known and talked with a lot of your tribe members who are inactive now and are being run by you. There can be no evidence to show if you are using them in some way to avoid same IP. By their activeness ratio, they'd have been very big in size by now "if they were to be active" but they aren't and we're almost matching their size who used to be many many times smaller than them.

You and Cras both know what I'm talking about, just be a man enough and have a fair fight. Supporting in defense from inactive is accepted (which was also not supposed to) but using them to build nukes and do nothing and then just nuke around to push yourself is what P***ies do ( didn't want to be rude but I couldn't think of any word besides that).

I say bring 'em on, we will still fight no matter how hard you try to get your hands dirty, we'll still be here rocking and kicking!

Status
Not open for further replies.