ModWar vs. TOP

orionlukas

btw, we had all sorts of fun FISH puns to use in our war against them that I think we were spoiled by their name. Stuff like "we're shooting fish in a barrel" and "please clean up those dead fish before our continent starts to smell"

We need to come up with some good ones for TOP now. Much harder to work with. Spelled backwards Top is poT... so from now on we'll refer to them as the "pot of...<insert any number of words here>"

And the old; "Give a man a fish, you fed him for a day. Teach him to catch a fish, you fed him for life." I'm surprised Fish are still a viable entity in your K56, but ok, live and learn.

Regarding TOP, there are few puns that come to the mind, but in the interest of fairness I'm not going to share them. In fact I feel a need to help them with public image a bit, hope they wont mind.

Probably the first suggestion I would have for PeePee or Raj; maybe I'm wrong about this... but is the name "Tribe Of Professional" actually meant to be pluralized, as in "Tribe Of Professionals?"

Always was curious about that. Is that something done on purpose (well... why?) or maybe pluralizing the last word would be a wise move now that TOP is suddenly in the public spotlight? :icon_neutral:

DeletedUser

Leaders of real life and quotes should be done in General discussion. They have no bearing on w42, please stay on topic.

orionlukas

Isn't it a TW tradition that after a war is declared somebody posts one of those 1 x spear fake attack "ha ha" reports?

DeletedUser

Oh.... :icon_redface:

I have no idea how I missed out on Hannibal, one of the few military commanders who actually managed to throw a jab back at Romans in that period of Roman supremacy.

And for forgetting Sun Tzu... I have no excuse :icon_redface:

So, Guido...hmmm.... how does it feel to have two tribal giants locking horns for your affections? :icon_biggrin:

my mommy always told me i was special. little did i know she was right :icon_eek:
and to be fair to the romans they werent the force then they became after the destruction of Carthage

DeletedUser

why does raja use 'better' (I use that word loosely) English when addressing his own tribe than he does here. Clearly he doesn't care much for the PnP bunch. Frankly I'm a little insulted, anyone else? :icon_razz:

To that mail, I'm sorry but saying "Stack Frontline village" is supposed to mean some thing? When I coordinate attacks or support I sent like 20 circulars lol

My tribe know me for my circular whoring :icon_redface:

Anyways what I wanted to say was now that it's kicked off, good luck. I can see Modwar coming out on top, especially seeing that Top leaders are probably thinking 26 players are loyal, when probably won't a handful of that 26 are.

nemesispro

i cant wait to see some good reports and some nice pnp...has any attacks been launched yet?

orionlukas

i cant wait to see some good reports and some nice pnp...has any attacks been launched yet?

Well aparently from the info we have been fed so far by the both sides, it seems that MOD WAR is making two lists. One is "Do not attack" list reserved for those TOP members who, if I understood correctly, contact MOD WAR and affirm they don't want to involve themselves in this thing over Guido.

The other "to attack" list is reserved for Raj and his Loyalists (plus Jonuberslol who seems to want to get involved in all of this :icon_biggrin:).

Once they isolate the Loyalist base we will probably see some proper ops and stats. For now its gonna be more centered around Guido and that one other TOP guy in K56.

So give it a week or so until it all heats up. Unless of course it suddenly cools off for some reason.

nemesispro

Well aparently from the info we have been fed so far by the both sides, it seems that MOD WAR is making two lists. One is "Do not attack" list reserved for those TOP members who, if I understood correctly, contact MOD WAR and affirm they don't want to involve themselves in this thing over Guido.

The other "to attack" list is reserved for Raj and his Loyalists (plus Jonuberslol who seems to want to get involved in all of this :icon_biggrin:).

Once they isolate the Loyalist base we will probably see some proper ops and stats. For now its gonna be more centered around Guido and that one other TOP guy in K56.

So give it a week or so until it all heats up. Unless of course it suddenly cools off for some reason.

just curious was guido a refugee in this? if so why is a tribe going to war over a refugee? if he was being attacked and he lost villages and mod recruited him dosent that show mod s leadership is questionable for recruiting refugees?

just questions no flames so dont them personally just trying to gather info

DeletedUser

The justification is that guido had been a PA of ModWar as a whole since near or before attacks started on him.

Does it really matter. If a tribe wants to war, they'll find an excuse. :icon_wink:

nemesispro

The justification is that guido had been a PA of ModWar as a whole since near or before attacks started on him.

Does it really matter. If a tribe wants to war, they'll find an excuse. :icon_wink:

dosent matter to me no but i was just curious...

was he listed on the tribes profile as a PA? Did top attack this player and then he got listed as Pa and such...

just wondering cause its a joke if a clan will go to war over a obvious refugee if talks cant fix the problems

DeletedUser

well they have backed me up since the first attacks
like i said in a post above, people liked me cause i was the only one who stood up against their massrecruiting
and if my pride hadnt stopped me from asking their help a lot sooner i wouldnt have lost any villages to them
so you can consider me a refugee all you want but MW had allied PHOBIA (the tribe i was in) for a long time
which is basically allied me cause we had only two players down here in K55

the only reason raja went to war on me was because i said he showed signs of poor leadership and that i cant follow someone who i dont have faith in
and therefor he risks the faith of his tribe to redeem himself
so you can question MW all you want nemesispro but the simple truth is that i was allied with MW long before TOP started tribe-attacking me
if you think standing by your friends is questionable then i dont think i wanna know you
and certainly dont wanna be your friend :)

Last edited by a moderator:

nemesispro

well they have backed me up since the first attacks
like i said in a post above, people liked me cause i was the only one who stood up against their massrecruiting
and if my pride hadnt stopped me from asking their help a lot sooner i wouldn have lost any village to them
so you can consider me a refugee all you want but MW had allied PHOBIA (the tribe i was in) for a long time
which is basically allied me cause we had only two players down here in K55

the only reason raja went to war on me was because i said he showed signs of poor leadership and that i cant follow someone who i dont have faith in
and therefor he risks the faith of his tribe to redeem himself
so you question MW all you want nemesispro but the simple truth is that i was allied with MW long before TOP started tribe-attacking me
if you think standing bny your friends is questionable then i dont think i wanna know you
and certainly dont wanna be your friend :)

well personal allies is all fine and stuff but why were u not in thier clan the whole time? i mean u cant expect everyone to be a mind reader who your allied and stuff with...

trevben1

nemesispo it doesn't really matter. Did we come into this looking for war? No. Did we decide protecting this player is more important than good relations with TOP? Yes. And now its evolved into purging TOP of its disloyal leadership and unskilled players.

DeletedUser

well personal allies is all fine and stuff but why were u not in thier clan the whole time? i mean u cant expect everyone to be a mind reader who your allied and stuff with...

because i was loyal to PHOBIA
he always wanted to recruit me and i felt like one of them but i didnt want to betray the peeps of phobia who i still like a lot
i am still working with them
we had some members in this K and would have been fine but one quit and the other one went to co-play another account closer to our core
but long before i joined MW i was backing them up and helping down fish

nemesispro

nemesispo it doesn't really matter. Did we come into this looking for war? No. Did we decide protecting this player is more important than good relations with TOP? Yes. And now its evolved into purging TOP of its disloyal leadership and unskilled players.

If you took in a refugee because he was a friend then yea you did go looking for war. Cause protecting a refugee is leading to war one way or another..ask bio that soon

DeletedUser

edited: where do you send a support ticket from?

edit: nm, I found it (knew it was somewhere just had never used it before)

Last edited by a moderator: