Gnomes Go Boom?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser68295

Here's why that makes no sense:

Let's pretend for a moment a membe of Sike left and joined Lost tomorow and they started nobling Sike villages. For arguments sake they single handedly nobled all of Sike, completly wipe them off the map. Now by your method of data collection every time this person took a village Sike lost one village and gained one village, after all they started the war in Sike remember, so Sike could be completly wiped off the map and your stats would show no villages ever changed hands.

Changing sides in the war and simply leaving the losing tribe are different. You're holding me to my word far more strictly than I meant, and I'm sure you know how I meant it. Stop using my words in ways you know I did not intend.

DeletedUser

The problem is...its unfair to completely discount the fact that a member has left a tribe while at war as they may have left due to attacks/ intimidation/ getting kicked for stat purposes etc.

However it is also completely unfair to count these villages as nobles against the other side, as once they have left the tribe, they are in no way part of it and are not supported etc.

The argument will carry on until the end of time with one tribe always wanting to include them to boost stats and one tribe saying that the members that have left have nothing to do with the tribe.

In this case my belief is the war was part of their reason to leave, so SIKE deserve some credit, however if they are still continuing to take their villages now to include them in the stats is wrong, they are not part of LOST. Maybe just a few initial villages should be counted, but then again thats too complicated....can't win :icon_cry:

gompers

The problem is...its unfair to completely discount the fact that a member has left a tribe while at war as they may have left due to attacks/ intimidation/ getting kicked for stat purposes etc.

However it is also completely unfair to count these villages as nobles against the other side, as once they have left the tribe, they are in no way part of it and are not supported etc.

The argument will carry on until the end of time with one tribe always wanting to include them to boost stats and one tribe saying that the members that have left have nothing to do with the tribe.

In this case my belief is the war was part of their reason to leave, so SIKE deserve some credit, however if they are still continuing to take their villages now to include them in the stats is wrong, they are not part of LOST. Maybe just a few initial villages should be counted, but then again thats too complicated....can't win :icon_cry:

The villages that were taken while they were in LosT would be counted. The only gain to be had from adding their names are villages that were taken after they were no longer associated with LosT.

Changing sides in the war and simply leaving the losing tribe are different. You're holding me to my word far more strictly than I meant, and I'm sure you know how I meant it. Stop using my words in ways you know I did not intend.

I took your words at face value if you meant something else by them you should be more clear. The fact is you want to change and bend the rules so it suits you and then simply ignore any draw backs or inconsistencies to ensure your side comes out on top.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

You do talk sense, to a degree but if lost shows that little loyalty to there own players what are they to think its not good either way

i see Cavy has left as well now with some others are you having activity problems now ???

Jaybimbo Left 26th January 2010 - 07:00 1,092,292
spugkiller Left 26th January 2010 - 07:00 684,006
astra.aurelis Left 26th January 2010 - 01:00 286,892
caveywavey Left 23rd January 2010 - 19:00 278,139
xxcursedxx Left 23rd January 2010 - 16:00 36,686
tony5775 Left 23rd January 2010 - 16:00 62,265

Is Cavy enjoying his new account :icon_wink:

Grompers you out of nukes now is it ok if i just send in the nobles now or do you want some time 1st?

DeletedUser

Yeh were having a few problems this end Xander

What were the give away signs, lack of co-ordination/ lack of activity or players leaving lol :D Take your pick

What fun and games this has been

Hybrid Soul

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score

What were the give away signs, lack of co-ordination/ lack of activity or players leaving lol :D Take your pick

Ooouch! That's gotta hurt LosT!

......Sorry pIki! .......On topic:

I'm disappointed by
LosT's forum presentation. But good reading thus far. World politics are always interesting.

DeletedUser

I could have sworn I posted this already..

Since everyone is crying about unfair war stats, let's base some war statistics based on Lost's village count?

January 15th: 5,527
January 26th: 4,271

DeletedUser

Yeah cer-berus. Real nice way to judge. Take the village count of the tribe when a good portion has left and joined GODS.

Stick to the war stats, ignore the people who are calling them biased. I am in LosT, and I know these stats are probably true. SIKE had a really good opening attack.

DeletedUser

Anyway you lost boys spin it, at the end of the day you are still loosing, badly i might add.

even without the adding players, you guys are down 65 villages to sike (79-14)

Side 1:
Tribes: Sike
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: LosT
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 364
Side 2: 299
Difference: 65

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 79
Side 2: 14
Difference: 65

image.php

Points value of total conquers:

Side 1: 3,102,312
Side 2: 1,989,063
Difference: 1,113,249

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 731,368
Side 2: 130,558
Difference: 600,810

image.php

Your down almost 5 million points since the start of the war

image.php

Your down more than 1k villages

image.php

and finally members are leaving in droves

image.php

red.png
JaybimboLeft26th January 2010 - 07:001,092,292
red.png
spugkillerLeft26th January 2010 - 07:00684,006
red.png
astra.aurelisLeft26th January 2010 - 01:00286,892
red.png
caveywaveyLeft23rd January 2010 - 19:00278,139
red.png
tony5775Left23rd January 2010 - 16:0062,265
red.png
xxcursedxxLeft23rd January 2010 - 16:0036,686
red.png
armandinistarLeft21st January 2010 - 01:00951,074
red.png
LordRamenCupLeft20th January 2010 - 22:00607,542
red.png
ELUSIVEJIMLeft20th January 2010 - 16:00693,882
red.png
hossain09Left20th January 2010 - 16:00667,336
red.png
acermartyLeft20th January 2010 - 16:00905,110
red.png
Hellforce 666Left20th January 2010 - 10:00725,248
red.png
SirManiaCxLeft18th January 2010 - 13:00257,876
red.png
=EagleEye=Left17th January 2010 - 22:001,055,940
red.png
Razor943Left16th January 2010 - 04:001,849,792

Time to face the music guys, you guys are loosing :( guess the lost boys have finally lost! :lol:

DeletedUser

I've merged all the double posts in this thread but please stop doing that. There is an edit button and even a newer feature called multi-quote.

How it works is you click the multi-quote icon (beside the quote button at the top right of a post) for each post you want to quote. Then on the last post you want to quote hit "quote" and it will load all the posts you selected into a single post for you as quotes!

DeletedUser

Let's pretend for a moment a membe of Sike left and joined Lost tomorow and they started nobling Sike villages. For arguments sake they single handedly nobled all of Sike, completly wipe them off the map. Now by your method of data collection every time this person took a village Sike lost one village and gained one village, after all they started the war in Sike remember, so Sike could be completly wiped off the map and your stats would show no villages ever changed hands.

Did anyone else notice that by Gomper's arguement Sike gains no villages in their stats since the member LEFT Sike and JOINED Lost?

The players that left Lost did not join Sike and thus it must be assumed that they are attempting to hide from Sike having either seen the war coming or left after the war started. Thus they would fall under Sike's operations as they are Lost refugees in a sense. Thus are they added to the stats. As far as Sike is concerned these players may as well be still in Lost since they were when the opp was planned. Leaving Lost and joining some other tribe does not make one scotch of difference. You might almost consider each player their own tribe and Sike is fighting all of you at once so it puts you all in the same group. Hope that clears things up for you all. ;-)

DeletedUser

In all fairness most players that left lost where planning on leaving lost for quite the while now.

DeletedUser

That is very true. I know a couple of there players that were going to leave anyway. And where is Kekoan off to. By now he would of been posting 3 million times on here about how rubbish SIKE are. It seems the LosT boys have LosT their leader and they have LosT the war.

DeletedUser

Currently under attack, support received....0

Co-ordination between members....0

Community Spirit....0

The difference between being in LOST and being by myself....0

Such a sad day to leave LOST. I have been with a few of you from almost the very beginning. However, tribe is no longer a nice place to be. For a long time i would have been wiped out rather than leave UNW and LOST, but not now, the tribe community is dead.

:( was founded by redfernj. Please contact for questions.

Sorry to hear this dude good luck defending, but i will point out you will be added to stats.

il point out to the ppl who will argue his inclusion on the stats but as you can see there is no difference in support :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

I would be happy to support that argument but if you read this entire thread again, you will see that LosT have already admitted at least one account that is no longer in LosT is still being sat by LosT, ergo, it is still owned by LosT. The stats are actually are in LosT's favor anyway because it doesn't/won't include the players that are quitting (armandinistar as one example).

DeletedUser

agreed! if LOST are sitting him (i have no clue) then its tough to argue he's not part of LOST. I think its just the one though

DeletedUser

First off, good luck to Sike, <3wally<3

I stopped reading this where you said Random only got 12 villages from pop in the war. I personally prewar nobled out nearly 15 villages ort so from geico. then when the pop merge came to be I took more then 20 on my own. 12 villages? idk where you came to that conclusion :\

you got about 10 off of inactive Geicos or villages we gifted to you. random got like 12 villages from PoP! during the war before we all quit or left. it was like 12 to 4 or something. Random did very little to be honest, just faked a lot. now if you count random's friend in Cobra coordinating with them the score was more like 12 to 6 or 7.

Also on a side note, you missed some of TDR's history.
-They mass-recruited in K56
-Warred Cobra and then Nap'ed or ally them not long after the war started.
-they coordinate with FFs and Cobra against Geico and lost(we kicked all their members)
-They reform
-we rimmed their duke
-They attack Geico again at the same time Random, Cobra, T-T, FFs, and that K45 tribe, o and 82nd took a vote and agreed to help random against us at that time.
-They then after Geico fell merged FFs into them because they were falling in ranks.
-they take 3rd.
-they backstab PoP!
-the merge with Sike.

those are some things you missed, might have said some you did already:icon_redface: o

Its not a new trick you know, cowards on the losing side have kicked their members to protect stats from the beginning of this game. You're peddling a line that noted forum joke and failed W39 leader Nuke911 used to try and sell :

"Players who left under attack or got kicked under attacked don't count towards stats"

Which given that Nuke and his joke of a tribe got ruined by Random, bodes well for SIKE :)
A bit like your joke of a tribe is getting ruined by SIKE right now.

Awww pervis its funny how I haven't posted in a long time and yet your obsession with me stands strong, such dedication <3

No, you guys sent attacks and rimmed players who left, you sent the attacks after they left so no they don't count. I never failed as a leader but PoP! did fail, Geico didn't. Random did win against PoP! but had 4-5 other tribes helping one way or another.

My joke tribe? you never had the balls to declare war on PoP! until AFTER I announced I was going to declare war on Random. Geico you only attacked after how many tribes were already attacking? So randoms only good achievement here was they beat ID, congrats.:icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser51390

First off, good luck to Sike, <3wally<3

you got about 10 off of inactive Geicos or villages we gifted to you. random got like 12 villages from PoP! during the war before we all quit or left. it was like 12 to 4 or something. Random did very little to be honest, just faked a lot. now if you count random's friend in Cobra coordinating with them the score was more like 12 to 6 or 7.

Also on a side note, you missed some of TDR's history.
-They mass-recruited in K56
-Warred Cobra and then Nap'ed or ally them not long after the war started.
-they coordinate with FFs and Cobra against Geico and lost(we kicked all their members)
-They reform
-we rimmed their duke
-They attack Geico again at the same time Random, Cobra, T-T, FFs, and that K45 tribe, o and 82nd took a vote and agreed to help random against us at that time.
-They then after Geico fell merged FFs into them because they were falling in ranks.
-they take 3rd.
-they backstab PoP!
-the merge with Sike.

those are some things you missed, might have said some you did already:icon_redface: o

Awww pervis its funny how I haven't posted in a long time and yet your obsession with me stands strong, such dedication <3

No, you guys sent attacks and rimmed players who left, you sent the attacks after they left so no they don't count. I never failed as a leader but PoP! did fail, Geico didn't. Random did win against PoP! but had 4-5 other tribes helping one way or another.

My joke tribe? you never had the balls to declare war on PoP! until AFTER I announced I was going to declare war on Random. Geico you only attacked after how many tribes were already attacking? So randoms only good achievement here was they beat ID, congrats.:icon_rolleyes:

I don't think Perv meant to increase your sense of self worth by mentioning you here or cares two hoots about you. If I had to guess, he needed convenient server specific examples of failed tribes and failed leaders and that one just stuck out. In any event, the winner writes the history books. So yes, Random/SIKE is still here and still rank 1, Geico/PoP are long gone and beaten. So Nuke, you had two tribes in this server and they both got beaten by Random. Now leave W39 matters to W39 players.

As for perv not declaring on PNP who gives a shit. You saw incoming from random and then choose to declare yourself to increase your public image as if it was you planning to attack random.

Perv like myself doesnt make a pnp until there are decent stats to go with it.:icon_biggrin:

Bottom line nuke, you did fail on this world. Not once but twice.

DeletedUser

I actually love this thread now :)
And I have to say, Nuke is making some very valid points imo - and im in SIKE :icon_redface:

Status
Not open for further replies.