W30 Milestones

cececole

Uhm, where am i lying? You quoted AK replying to a guess from you.

And yes, i respect MF for still being there. The simple fact that they are holding on is a credit to their mental stamina. There are others around that i could mention ...

Bad, sorry if that got muddied in my lame excuse for sarcasm. I was quoting your ally AK-iceman, of course. I am sure ice was just venturing a considered opinion given the known sensibility of BD not to recruit anyone's dregs. Did you mean to say that you would or wouldn't be recruiting from MF?

I still say pffft for MF. They know BD has their backs (literally and figuratively). As for mental stamina, you would know better than I who the real MF players are and how much BD is holding MF up through sitting them. And yes, we definatly had a few DECIDE drop-outs that couldn't take the pressure when the nukes started flying at the start of the war. Won't deny the truth.

Last edited:

Gicusan

cececole, I was sitting a MF account yesterday as Chuck had to spend some time with his kids and also some time sleeping. That is the only sit I had in months. Sitts in MF are very rare from BD players and in no way escuses for your pathetic game. Also I must inform you that by the time I took the sitting, Chuck took care of 90% of the attacks on his own, leaving me only strengthening job and slight corections and a few snipings. Why dont you tell us about your untimed attacks, your patheytic 10 sec trains, your uncoordinated effort? Yes, MF benefits from our backing, but mostly as moral status than anything else.

As a side note, before our war in the east, I know DN used to sit you guys. You heared us complaining?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

So MF being sit by members from both Tardis and BD at some point. You can "respect" them for still being there, but it just shows how irrelevant that tribe really is.

Certainly shouldn't be in a "milestones" thread.

Gicusan

No, Decide was sitted by Tardis.

however you are right about the milestones thread.

DeletedUser

Wow, jumpy Gicu? I don't think it's something you should freak out about, particularly since you agree that MF don't deserve the glory they were looking for here, and since Cece never knocked BD for sitting them in the first place. There's nothing wrong with sitting allies after all. But you have to admit, what Cece has been saying about MF does make some sense.

I mean, if you take into consideration the fact that MF stopped fighting their oldest enemy to help focus on that enemy's targets, even though they have no future alliance or place in said enemy's tribe, on top of their co-Duke being sat now by one of said enemy's "leaders," then even if there are players on those accounts (which I do believe), it looks as if MF are still just giving themselves to BD with no intention of sticking around.

Personally, I can't help but wonder, is there something in it for them, or did they finally give up and figure this is their last hoorah? I guess time will tell when members either join BD, or get nobled by BD after the marriage of convenience is over.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gicusan

I guess Atraeus is talking to me here. Let me try to guess. Some rubish about MF being our puppets and we using them before we kill them? Try read my posts in this forum. I never denied that - the using not the puppets thing. Not sure if we gonna kill them all on purpose as soon as we wont need them but they will become free targets again on our maps at that time. Never hidden it from you or them. And I belive MF did the right choice. It may not save them indefinetely but it certainky gave them a chance to have fun. This was just another one of Decide's startegical mistakes.

DeletedUser

There were no promises made and no hidden anything here.. I spoke with Gicusan long ago.. BD was never at "war" with MF.. We had a boundary that if we crossed it they would eat the player...period. Lats I check that was a understanding.. Now things have changed as with any world.. I have no illusions of grandeur here.. Hows it go a enemy of your enemy is a friend.. That is it.. Hey friends are friends but the game must be played..

I will say all players in my tribe are active and not sat accounts for anyone.. I needed a sit as it was stated.. My wife was going to kill me period... So I asked for help.. My villages were in order before I let anyone sit it as I hate when you het a ccount in disarray..

So please stop implying or trying to provoke something that won't be happening in the near future.. BD has their burden and we have ours they have not crossed into each other yet.. When they do I am very sure you will all see it and say "I told you so" until then we are enjoying our own front...

DeletedUser

well i still give mf credit regardless :) making decide fall on their faces priceless , am i being sarcastic you decide (couldnt resit that one) and yes gic you hit the nail right on the head with your guess :)

cececole

There were no promises made and no hidden anything here.. I spoke with Gicusan long ago.. BD was never at "war" with MF.. We had a boundary that if we crossed it they would eat the player...period.

Geez, the players in MF must sure have had trouble figuring out what boundary not to cross. These stats sure look like a "war" to me. (Prolly BD wouldn't call it a war, they would just call it grazing on some food lol.)

Side 1:
Tribes: BD
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: MF
Players:

Timeframe: Forever

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 381
Side 2: 13
Difference: 368

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 3,405,153
Side 2: 118,931
Difference: 3,286,222

image.php

Gicusan

That aint half of it Cececole. TA had a good number of villas lost as well. not to mention the other tribes that formed MF. But who cares. We are here now and things are as they are. You are the tribe that upset them last and, more important, you are the tribe that they can fight. They never said they are better than you. But they are good enough not to get steamroled and they actually have a lot of good/positive weeks against you guys.

DeletedUser

@ Gicusan:

My post has nothing to do with BD, its all about the choices made by MF and what that says about them. Seriously Gicu, the universe doesn't revolve around you man. But thanks for that, it supports what I'm saying. :icon_wink:

As for getting steamrolled, only a handfull of Decide managed to cap over four hundred on them last time I checked, and considering their caps now, its no big feat when they are coordinating with the number two tribe to hit an enemy already under attack by the number one.

This and Shearjoy's post reminds me of what Parmenion said once: either you are easily impressed, or you are just feigning it for a different purpose.

@ Cece:

Good stats, but don't forget the fact that Cru himself said BD had been taking their villages after formally, but not publicly, declaring war on them, and MF were planning to war BD before Decide hit. Actually, as I recall, that was about the time that Gicusan indicated it was a race to take K45 between Decide and BD (even though Decide made it clear they were only interested in disarming them, not taking their land). Sounds to me like MF has a long history with BD, and a border agreement does seem to conflict with MF's Co-Duke's own words. (Clicky) :icon_confused:

But, its like Chuck said. Things change. :icon_wink:
I will say all players in my tribe are active and not sat accounts for anyone.. I needed a sit as it was stated.. My wife was going to kill me period... So I asked for help.. My villages were in order before I let anyone sit it as I hate when you het a ccount in disarray..

I understand completely, when your tribe isn't available for a sit, contact an ally. Like I said, nothing wrong for that in my opinion.

Gicusan

Under no circumstances I am going to read one more of Atraeus blabbering. I am not intrested in what he has to say about thid topic - or in general for that matter. It does not matter. For BD, MF and even for Decide. Hisusual, outside the game, bias that covers a lot of half truths (read lies) does not entertain us in any way. Go fishing.

KarmaX

I find it as a weird stalking habit that Atraeus has for W30. These are the things that what he might be:

1. A person with nothing to do in RL life, no frens, nothing and W30 is the only social place for him.
2. An alias used by some other W30 members for their amusement or profit.
3. Just simply crazy!

I don't find any reason that a person who is not IG to be here in PnP, and its no fun to read long posts made by someone who doesn't have a valid voice or IG place. This is a public forum and anyone is allowed to post as we don't own this nor Gicu but I don't find any comment from Atraeus valid.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Heh, this reminds me of Dung Fu, only in that thread (where I was being knocked for not having an account, trolling, propaganda, posting long spiels, you know, the same stuff Parm, Bad and Gicu are still throwing my way), Karmax had this to say about me:

without you W30 forums would b dead so keep on posting bro but keep it short and nice!
Anyway, my posts are certainly biased (no less so than either of your own), but as on topic as Cru's request for MF to have a place in the Milestones, as it relates to his reasoning. Further, nothing I wrote was a lie. Opinion is clearly identified as opinion, and unlike my opponents on these forums, I offer sources for my claims as fact. I mean, I could just do what Gicu does, and say:

"I blocked Gicusan and Karmax, so I don't know what they wrote, but probably just more trolling where they insult me for not playing in-game for their own political bias. Just more of their usual lies and deception that is just cluttering up these forums."

and wow, my post is just as valid as Gicu's! But I prefer to use facts and and provide something substantial, not just mindless propaganda.

Oh, and Karmax, I'm all three. :lol:

KarmaX

I'm just saying even though you're all 3 I've stated above, you're allowed to post and make forums lively coz its a public forum and we can't ask you to stop posting. Also, this thread is not a specific thread for certain tribes so it doesn't matter who posts here :p.

Pajuno

Contributing Poster
Reaction score
I find it as a weird stalking habit that Atraeus has for W30. These are the things that what he might be:

1. A person with nothing to do in RL life, no frens, nothing and W30 is the only social place for him.
2. An alias used by some other W30 members for their amusement or profit.
3. Just simply crazy!

I don't find any reason that a person who is not IG to be here in PnP, and its no fun to read long posts made by someone who doesn't have a valid voice or IG place. This is a public forum and anyone is allowed to post as we don't own this nor Gicu but I don't find any comment from Atraeus valid.

Hmmm...

Whose ass are you kissing right now?

Trying to save your butt somehow? I cant see the angle your getting than trying to kick someone when he was "down". not that i am saying Atraues is down, just saying you seem to like cheap shots karmaX....

One would think you have enough trouble trying to save your own bacon, let alone trying to eat someone else's....

DeletedUser66809

so all think MF is DEAD i'm sorry to say we are not. We have fought long and hard ta stay afloat on this WLD and we intend to stay that way. Regards Tattoed The other DUKE of MF.

DeletedUser

I'm just saying even though you're all 3 I've stated above, you're allowed to post and make forums lively coz its a public forum and we can't ask you to stop posting.

It was a joke man. :icon_surprised:

Still, you're right, this forum is free to the likes of myself, though that hasn't stopped many from trying to silence me. And I must say, the excuse of lies and trolling only goes so far. All anyone has to do is read to know better, and truth be told, that's what most of us are here to do, even though many hold their tongue.

xinryr

It was a joke man. :icon_surprised:

Still, you're right, this forum is free to the likes of myself, though that hasn't stopped many from trying to silence me. And I must say, the excuse of lies and trolling only goes so far. All anyone has to do is read to know better, and truth be told, that's what most of us are here to do, even though many hold their tongue.

Allow me to finish this sentence for you: atraeus is just a lonely old troll. :lol:

No one complains about netjakdim (granted, he did support the atraeus attacks) not having an account. =/

What was this thread about before it became about atraues? :lol:

KarmaX

Hmmm...

Whose ass are you kissing right now?

Trying to save your butt somehow? I cant see the angle your getting than trying to kick someone when he was "down". not that i am saying Atraues is down, just saying you seem to like cheap shots karmaX....

One would think you have enough trouble trying to save your own bacon, let alone trying to eat someone else's....

I'm kissing no1's butt. I'm just giving my opinion that I just let it pass whatever he post coz most are too long and I hate reading long posts and coz also he is not IG, I don't have much enthusiasm in reading his posts except few which might b entertaining.

Whose butt are you kissing now Pajuno? Atraeus's :p?