The 4 Factions

DeletedUser

So to sum this up if you look at the world map it looks like there are 4 tribe dominating most of the world LSHRV,C2,Bang!? and Plight.So I just made this thread to discuss it and who they think has the best chance of being the last one...

DeletedUser

Bang! is still Bang!, not Bang!?. Bang!? was the resulting tribe after the ORC/Bang! merge. When ORC members went to Plight, they reverted back to Bang!

And I'm going to refrain from posting my views. Of course I'm going to say my own tribe, I'd have to be an idiot to claim some other tribe was gonna win and keep playing. I'd also just end up pissing off members of the other three main tribes, and I see no point in starting a massive flamefest.

jakeeboy

I only see it being Plight or C2 winning at this stage, but the other two have chances too. There are to many scenarios to put into play.

(example: C2 goes on to defeat LSHRV giving them a large advantage over Plight and Bang!, Plight would then have to intervene in the C2-LSHRV war or defeat Bang! to level the playing field. Not to mention the tonnes of other scenarios).

DeletedUser

to simply put things :
A) bang will survive due to merge or hiding away from everything then be eaten last. (eaten by winner of C2 vs LSHRV war)
B) total domination from C2 after war.
C) plight steps in leaving them with half the map. (considering they win)

DeletedUser

You again, trying to start flame fests and stuff :lol:

I think that someone will intervene in the C2-LSHRV war, meaning one side destroyed. Whoever that may be, i think the winner will go on to either 1) Win the world (If its C²) or 2) have an even bigger war with BANG! / Plight (If its LSHRV)

Kreamer

Considering the original point made that all that remains is 4 major tribes, then most everyone who posts in this topic will be biased to their own tribe. I dont think there is anyone left who can really have an unbiased opinion. Maybe someone in *MK* or one of those ATE guys will chime in but other than that this thread will just be a flamefest.

jakeeboy

Me, lol. I was a Plight/Bang!? player, but I have friends in LSHRV and C2 (well if you count a mad-man with a cheese-grater a friend).

DeletedUser

Me, lol. I was a Plight/Bang!? player, but I have friends in LSHRV and C2 (well if you count a mad-man with a cheese-grater a friend).

Thats the best weapon for a paladin that, a cheese grater! :lol: He has 2 options with it!:

1) Grate someones face off or
2) Make cheese sandwichs for enemy troops and whil theyre eating kill them all by grating off their faces :icon_twisted:

:icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Thats the best weapon for a paladin that, a cheese grater! :lol: He has 2 options with it!:

2) Make cheese sandwichs for enemy troops and whil theyre eating kill them all by grating off their faces :icon_twisted:

Wait a minuite they both end up with grating the enemies face off. :'(.

DeletedUser

The grater was first seen here
Try it and I'll castrate you with a cheese grater :icon_evil:

It castrates the men warriors making it only possible for them to sing opera, and therefore lower moral of the attack, but removes 50% of defending troops from the fight.

Really there are sooo many possible outcomes still but I believe it will all come down to politics, as always.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The grater was first seen here

It castrates the men warriors making it only possible for them to sing opera, and therefore lower moral of the attack, but removes 50% of defending troops from the fight.

Really there are sooo many possible outcomes still but I believe it will all come down to politics, as always.

It will hurt as well :lol:

Kreamer

Getting off topic lol but anyways...

Great! Well we will back out of the conversation and leave you to it. Have fun!

DeletedUser54400

Current 4 will stay the top 4 and end this world still being that. We're all too big compared to the world speed to have any significant changes in the balance of power. Any current and/or future wars between the big 4 will just end into nothingness with the occasional conquer here and there at a way too high cost.

jdt14

first Qoffee makes a good point about the speed of this world and tribe size. Both are factors that may influence the status quo prevailing.
That being said the players play here to fight and win so hopefully that desire counters those factors.

C2 vs Lshrv - probably end is some form of a merge. In the last 24 hours LShrv is +14 conquers, but C2 is +5 head to head. Eventually LShrv will run out of other villages to conquer. At +5 a day it would take almost 3 years to have C2 defeat LShrv. This does not seem likely to me. Plus, most major wars end in merge not complete destruction of 1 side. When either side gains that measure of indisputable advantage the war will be resolved with a new version of C2 and/or Lshrv emerging .

Bang will not enter to assist Lshrv - close ties to C2, plus distance from Lshrv make it illogical.
Plight unlikely to enter to assist Lshrv - unknown by me ties to C2 or Lshrv, however if entered war with LShrv than Bang would enter along C2. Probably fun to be part of but not likely.

Bang merge with Plight - not likely based on past history of Orc members leaving Bang to go to Plight. Only factor that might counter this would be C2/Lshrv merger - when might be viewed as necessary for chance at surviving.

Bang vs Plight - again not likely but possible. The factor I see possibly causing this to erupt would be a preventive strike by one side fearing an end-game alliance of the other with C2. In all probability C2 has some sort of agreement with one of these two tribes (which one flip a coin. possibly both - not like its something Bang would mention to Plight). As both these tribes have pretty much secured their own backyards the one who does not have the security of such an agreement may force the issue against the other while C2 is occuppied with Lshrv.

The tribe in the best position to win I see as C2. Its still a long way from over though.

DeletedUser

to simply put things :
A) bang will survive due to merge or hiding away from everything then be eaten last. (eaten by winner of C2 vs LSHRV war)
B) total domination from C2 after war.
C) plight steps in leaving them with half the map. (considering they win)

Erm, i've been away for awhile, so missed quite a bit, so who is this guy? What does he mean by bang will survive due to....hiding away from everything...? Does he even know bang or is he just jimmy reincarnated????

DeletedUser

Stalhill was away for a bit so that means were hiding. lol
Is that what your getting at?