hello

DeletedUser55663

What do you think the reason that they haven't been spammed by myself, yet? :lol: I've learned not to do that :(

DeletedUser55663

I already try to in Deus, but they do not appove, and just ignore me :(

Repinski

Which is why the tribe will fail.

Actually I doubt that, an active forum, be it a spam forum or not as long as they don't spam the important stuff can only bring tribes members closer together as they will get to know eachother more.

DeletedUser

Yes. There's a lot of nooby tribes out there that have overactive forums yet they still fail. Why? The reason is simple: they're filled with nubs like you.

Repinski

Ewok, say what you want about me but honestly you have have never faced me in a war or even a battle for that matter so you have no room to talk.

DeletedUser

S'because you ran away from =RES=. Myself and Todner were happy to fight you, but you nobled down to the south and begged MANIC and Deus to declare on Storm and =RES= because you were scared of us.

And did it work? No, you got laughed at. You still are laughed at for that.

Repinski

S'because you ran away from =RES=. Myself and Todner were happy to fight you, but you nobled down to the south and begged MANIC and Deus to declare on Storm and =RES= because you were scared of us.

And did it work? No, you got laughed at. You still are laughed at for that.

I was never afraid of =RES= infact I believe I'm the one that left the tribe and attacked them. They didn't make the first move I did. And I had sent a train to the south 2 weeks before all this happened because I was relocating so I could be closer to one of my friends.

Yeah I wanted MANIC to destroy =RES= but hell I was immature and acting on impulse and not thinking. I am not ashamed of what I did and I don't care if I am laughed at by the majority of the W24 community.

My time in the North under =RES= leadership taught me a lot on the growth aspect and the war aspect. My time in the South under B.O.S. leadership taught me clamness, maturity, and to not act on impulse. Being a council member of Who? in W33 also healped that aspect.

You only know me from my arrogant, newb days as W24 was in all honesty my first serious world. I have learned a lot since you knew me and well I highly doubt we will meet on the battlefield again.

And by the way, you never nobled even one village off my 132 that I had when I started fighting =RES=. And my stats were +18 -10 solo fighting =RES= for the first 24 hours before I surrendered and allowed my villages to be taken because I had successfully relocated to the South without being rimmed.

Edit: And I know my 24 hours stats are really bad considering most of the =RES= D was away fighting HDR but when you send all your O to the nearest =RES= village from the village your attacking and are not coordinating at all your bound to have poor stats. I wans't going for stats, I was just buying time and protecting my O village that sent the train from K12 to K91.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I was never afraid of =RES= infact I believe I'm the one that left the tribe and attacked them. They didn't make the first move I did. And I had sent a train to the south 2 weeks before all this happened because I was relocating so I could be closer to one of my friends.

Yeah I wanted MANIC to destroy =RES= but hell I was immature and acting on impulse and not thinking. I am not ashamed of what I did and I don't care if I am laughed at by the majority of the W24 community.

My time in the North under =RES= leadership taught me a lot on the growth aspect and the war aspect. My time in the South under B.O.S. leadership taught me clamness, maturity, and to not act on impulse. Being a council member of Who? in W33 also healped that aspect.

You only know me from my arrogant, newb days as W24 was in all honesty my first serious world. I have learned a lot since you knew me and well I highly doubt we will meet on the battlefield again.

And by the way, you never nobled even one village off my 132 that I had when I started fighting =RES=.
And my stats were +18 -10 solo fighting =RES= for the first 24 hours before I surrendered and allowed my villages to be taken because I had successfully relocated to the South without being rimmed.

Edit: And I know my 24 hours stats are really bad considering most of the =RES= D was away fighting HDR but when you send all your O to the nearest =RES= village from the village your attacking and are not coordinating at all your bound to have poor stats. I wans't going for stats, I was just buying time and protecting my O village that sent the train from K12 to K91.

To the bit in bold:

I know, I was away for like 3 days and had a sitter. That's why I never nobled one off you :icon_neutral:

To the bit in italics:

I know you from, hmm, world 38 was it? That didn't work out too well for you either did it? You annoyed some bigger dude at the start of the world and he started to farm you. All he asked was that you appologised for being rude in your mails and he would leave you alone, did you appologise though? No, you begged us all for Def and said you could beat him. You got rimmed and the tribe failed under your leadership. I gave my village to a personal ally and rejoined =RES= in W24 on the TEABAGZ account.

Repinski

I know you from, hmm, world 38 was it? That didn't work out too well for you either did it? You annoyed some bigger dude at the start of the world and he started to farm you. All he asked was that you appologised for being rude in your mails and he would leave you alone, did you appologise though? No, you begged us all for Def and said you could beat him. You got rimmed and the tribe failed under your leadership. I gave my village to a personal ally and rejoined =RES= in W24 on the TEABAGZ account.

Umm W38 was while I was still in =RES= I believe was it not? W33 is where I gained a lot of valuable experience, I co-played there and was a council member of Who? there is a lot to me that you don't know reguarding my experience and personally I hope we meet on the battle field because I would retire from Tw permanently if it meant I could fight you in battle.

DeletedUser55663

Now now, childern.

This type of conversation is for the Pnp, not for my neck o' the woods. Either talk about absolutely nothing related to the thread topic, or get out my intratubes.

DeletedUser

Umm W38 was while I was still in =RES= I believe was it not? W33 is where I gained a lot of valuable experience, I co-played there and was a council member of Who? there is a lot to me that you don't know reguarding my experience and personally I hope we meet on the battle field because I would retire from Tw permanently if it meant I could fight you in battle.

So you would retire from TW so you could fight me on TW? :icon_neutral::icon_confused:

@Sully, I'm done now, I think I've pwned him enough times for on thread.

Repinski

So you would retire from TW so you could fight me on TW? :icon_neutral::icon_confused:

@Sully, I'm done now, I think I've pwned him enough times for on thread.

No I am saying if I got the chance to fight you on the battle field I would be willing to retire permanently just for the chance to finally shut you up.

@ Sully I'm done also.

DeletedUser55663

Hate is a strong word, but I really really don't like you.