[DT], KNT Vs Fenix, F.D

DeletedUser

I just wanted to say that this war is proving to be very interesting. Those actually taking part are doing well.

Good luck to both sides of the war, and may it remain interesting and fun for everybody. It's a shame people are getting called names like 'nipple head', it's far more fun to be fighting competitively in game but keeping it cool, than using silly names and poorly constructed insults.

Let's look at the facts, have fun playing, and really enjoy ourselves!

see the bright side
at least the forums have some life again!

DeletedUser

Im here virk my princess do not worry:icon_biggrin: sorry for not talking lately i have been owning46:icon_evil:

You are the precious one, so precious it seems that you are happy to send poor little sword men to their deaths as fakes but don't have the guts to send more than 40-50 nukes at me when your Daddy is sending all of his offence.

PS He didn't scratch the surface, what a waste of time and energy, thanks for the 2 mill+ rise in ODD though, I was falling way behind others of my size.

DeletedUser

Why bother when you doing such a good job of killing yourself!

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: Fenix F.D
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: [DT] KNT
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 20
Side 2: 13
Difference: 7

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 194,753
Side 2: 111,587
Difference: 83,166

image.php

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 59
Side 2: 25
Difference: 34

image.php

Side 1: 583,034
Side 2: 205,843
Difference: 377,191

image.php

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Side 1: 183
Side 2: 135
Difference: 48

image.php

Side 1: 1,796,915
Side 2: 1,198,094
Difference: 598,821

image.php

b]Side 1:[/b]
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 703
Side 2: 512
Difference: 191

image.php

Side 1: 6,876,539
Side 2: 4,523,598
Difference: 2,352,941

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last 3 months

Side 1: 3,374
Side 2: 1,850
Difference: 1,524

image.php

Side 1: 32,442,837
Side 2: 16,799,581
Difference: 15,643,256

image.php

chivalrous knight

What has happened to our farm Black Talons? He has been silent so long. :O I suppose that we have to find someone else to gift us 50 villages in one month now. Luckily I have an idea who it will be. :)

I had lost 50 villages in less than one month as well, but had always crawl my way back.

And yes, continue sticking it DT as request by Midnight11,

They said the greatest in one's strength is forge in the eyes of his/her greatest enemy, don't start something which you can't finish, else the ghost of the past will always come back to haunt you.

DeletedUser

I guess this means your finally gone from W8?

I think I might actually speak for every tribe on this world when i say, "good riddance"!

You were SOO not worth the headache.

DeletedUser

I guess this means your finally gone from W8?

I think I might actually speak for every tribe on this world when i say, "good riddance"!

You were SOO not worth the headache.

Yep im gone but dude you can't coordinate attacks for SHIT :lol:

DeletedUser

we are all in awe of your skills in this game buddy.

don't think we'll be saying the same about your social skills anytime soon.

Shame you weren't around longer to teach me some of them skills of yours.

DeletedUser

Nooo! You cant go Tangos son! You have promised to rim me. :O

DeletedUser

Can we get alittle more information about accounts please as it would really help us all if you can be more specific. We know that FENIX players cheat but I have never really had any hard solid proof that can be presented to the mods.

So what do you reckon, help a guy out?

DeletedUser

Can we get alittle more information about accounts please as it would really help us all if you can be more specific. We know that FENIX players cheat but I have never really had any hard solid proof that can be presented to the mods.

So what do you reckon, help a guy out?

classy as always hubert.

DeletedUser

There is a saying about gift horses, isn't there? Well, sounds like Talons has had a fall out with his old man. Not my fault, and he probably knows full well what goes on behind those FENIX closed doors. It is just more anecdotal evidence about what really happens within FENIX.

DeletedUser

There is a saying about gift horses, isn't there? Well, sounds like Talons has had a fall out with his old man. Not my fault, and he probably knows full well what goes on behind those FENIX closed doors. It is just more anecdotal evidence about what really happens within FENIX.

need I repeat my comment?

You don't actually want to really know what is really going on, you just want to know whatever will be of benefit to you personally and your own views and opinions. Thats not necessarily wrong, I just don't like that you pretend otherwise.

DeletedUser

No. More like looking at what will be good for my tribe and the players within it. I would say that we have been doign a pretty good job considering we have been playing honestly most of the time. I also feel sorry for the FENIX players that have been doing likewise. Unfortunately, for all those FENIX players that have spent their time and energies on this game trying to make their account better and bigger have now been tarnished with a brush coated with the bad smell of a cheater, or so it seems. FENIX players deserve more than this. They deserve to be led by a duke who follows the rules and works hard rather than just trying to get his hands on as many accounts as possible and sailing so close to the wind, in terms os follwoing the rules, that to any right minded player it looks like cheating.

That's all. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

No. More like looking at what will be good for my tribe and the players within it. I would say that we have been doign a pretty good job considering we have been playing honestly most of the time. I also feel sorry for the FENIX players that have been doing likewise. Unfortunately, for all those FENIX players that have spent their time and energies on this game trying to make their account better and bigger have now been tarnished with a brush coated with the bad smell of a cheater, or so it seems. FENIX players deserve more than this. They deserve to be led by a duke who follows the rules and works hard rather than just trying to get his hands on as many accounts as possible and sailing so close to the wind, in terms os follwoing the rules, that to any right minded player it looks like cheating.

That's all. :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

No. More like looking at what will be good for my tribe and the players within it. I would say that we have been doign a pretty good job considering we have been playing honestly most of the time.:icon_biggrin:

I'm impressed with your honesty. Admitting that you are cheating some of the time is the first step to recovery.

DeletedUser

Ooops, doing myself and tribe more trouble talking. We are playing legally, I think I just got a little confuzzled. :icon_cry:

I'll go away and hide for a while. :icon_confused: