War - CTRL and DDB

DeletedUser

I heard welsh wanted IJ to bring all us Nomads over to borg and "lead" them a long time ago.

DeletedUser

I also heard that DDB shot the proposal clear out of the air....or at least the new duke did.

Then I heard that EJ wanted to join BORG with his gang of thugs. Also shot down....or so I'm lead to believe. Lot's going on in W10 these days!

Hell EJ, you should come join us on "The Line"!

Woodly knows I could kick his ass

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: CTRL
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: DDB BORG LINE
Players:

Timeframe: Last week

Total conquers:

Side 1: 1,946
Side 2: 946
Difference: 1,000

image.php

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 1,038
Side 2: 60
Difference: 978

image.php

DeletedUser

Not to mention DDB is down 8.5k villages in under 2 weeks, and Borg is out 7.5k villages in under a week. LINE only accounts for 12k total :O

DeletedUser

Bump.

This was near the very end when most in CTRL quit.

As you can see, we had absolutely every reason to continue playing and nobling players who weren't even attempting to fight back anymore :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Funny when you need to go back a year and a half to find when you guys were last winning.. it's all about now.. stop bumping irrelevant topics.

DeletedUser

Funny when you need to go back a year and a half to find when you guys were last winning.. it's all about now.. stop bumping irrelevant topics.

You are very dense. CTRL was never losing. It was disbanded. You beat some of the ctrl players who didn't quit. But they were playing in another tribe. Not Ctrl. What sort of an idiot compares ctrl to ddborg anyway?

DeletedUser

You are very dense. CTRL was never losing. It was disbanded. You beat some of the ctrl players who didn't quit. But they were playing in another tribe. Not Ctrl. What sort of an idiot compares ctrl to ddborg anyway?

I was thinking the same.. but EJ thought CTRL are worthy enough to be compared to 8AA8.

DeletedUser

I was thinking the same.. but EJ thought CTRL are worthy enough to be compared to 8AA8.

Take a look at the stats. They speak for themselves. You can't put CTRL and 8AA8 in the same category. As 8AA8 can hardly be considered as a tribe.

they're a bunch of scrap feeders that stuck around until CTRL quit and recalled 80% of their activity after CTRL left. The comparison is between a war tribe and vultures. Hardly a comparison i agree.

You have a diluted sense of reality if the lesson you've pulled from this thread is that 8AA8 won. The lesson is, we were beating you guys so bad, we quit. There was no point in continuing on for another 3 years when we were given no end game circumstances. Where's the point? To prove a bunch of morons like you guys wrong?

Anyone with any intelligence can clearly see I've already done this numerous times, and you guys with your warped sense of reality seem to think you're actually a tribe worth any kind of note.

Whatever helps you sleep at night. I can call the sky blue all I want, but at the end of the day the only lesson you take away from this is continuing to believe the sky is brown.

Far be it for me to educate those that cannot be educated.

DeletedUser

It's not about weather you could have won if you wanted.. I think 8AA8 could have won this world 3 months ago if they wanted.. but instead they have a lot of players who are busy in real life.

It's actually about who wins the world. If for example I'm playing a game of football (soccer) and I'm 5-0 up with 20 minutes to go, I'm not just going to quit the game and say I was going to win. In reality that's what you did, you may have been winning but by no means was it certain you where about to win. At the time you where by far the best tribe in the whole game, since 8AA8 and CTRL where not around at the same time it's difficult to compare them.

One more point, you keep telling me to look at the stats.. hows this for a stat, 8AA8 are the most dominant tribe world 10 has ever had. It controls 88.5% of all the player-owned villages in the world. It's no longer about the past, CTRL are gone. Weather they quit due to boredom, or if they got banned, they where winning and now another tribe has taken over. Quit flaming 8AA8 and think about congratulating them for winning rather than being bitter.

DeletedUser

It's not about weather you could have won if you wanted.. I think 8AA8 could have won this world 3 months ago if they wanted.. but instead they have a lot of players who are busy in real life.

It's actually about who wins the world. If for example I'm playing a game of football (soccer) and I'm 5-0 up with 20 minutes to go, I'm not just going to quit the game and say I was going to win. In reality that's what you did, you may have been winning but by no means was it certain you where about to win. At the time you where by far the best tribe in the whole game, since 8AA8 and CTRL where not around at the same time it's difficult to compare them.

One more point, you keep telling me to look at the stats.. hows this for a stat, 8AA8 are the most dominant tribe world 10 has ever had. It controls 88.5% of all the player-owned villages in the world. It's no longer about the past, CTRL are gone. Weather they quit due to boredom, or if they got banned, they where winning and now another tribe has taken over. Quit flaming 8AA8 and think about congratulating them for winning rather than being bitter.

Which just proves you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. 8AA8 was formed after I booted everyone from DDB. Which is shortly before CTRL quit.

We were still raping everyone else. 8AA8 was just another tribe we were raping.

Your analogy is a little off. The proper comparison would be more along the lines of.

You're playing baseball, You are the home team, and everyone knows, home team advantage is to bat last.

You're beating your opponents 10-2 and you just strike them out for the third out in the top of the 9th.

Typically speaking that would mean you win the game, as you're last at bat and the enemy has no chance to come back, since they have no more at bats.

However, the league for some reason seems to think they can make more money by abolishing this rule, and allowing the slaughter to continue. However since the game had already been won, the team decided to go home and enjoy their lives.

Just because the other team decided to stick around and practice with the remaining 6 opposing players, doesn't mean they've played a good game. Or won anything.

You guys just happened to crumble and reform so many times, we found beating you down again pointless.

The fact that you say 8AA8 weren't around the same time we were just goes to show that you have no place to comment on anything, since you clearly have no clue what you're talking about.

You guys are acting like you're something special cuz you nobled all the barbs in the world. Big deal. We nobled all the active players. You just ate what we left behind.

So please, stop trying to compare, because you're comparing apples to war machines.

DeletedUser62422

The time for honoring yourself will soon be at an end!!! ........... your hinass

DeletedUser

Which just proves you have absolutely no idea what you're talking about. 8AA8 was formed after I booted everyone from DDB. Which is shortly before CTRL quit.

We were still raping everyone else. 8AA8 was just another tribe we were raping.

Your analogy is a little off. The proper comparison would be more along the lines of.

You're playing baseball, You are the home team, and everyone knows, home team advantage is to bat last.

You're beating your opponents 10-2 and you just strike them out for the third out in the top of the 9th.

Typically speaking that would mean you win the game, as you're last at bat and the enemy has no chance to come back, since they have no more at bats.

However, the league for some reason seems to think they can make more money by abolishing this rule, and allowing the slaughter to continue. However since the game had already been won, the team decided to go home and enjoy their lives.

Just because the other team decided to stick around and practice with the remaining 6 opposing players, doesn't mean they've played a good game. Or won anything.

You guys just happened to crumble and reform so many times, we found beating you down again pointless.

The fact that you say 8AA8 weren't around the same time we were just goes to show that you have no place to comment on anything, since you clearly have no clue what you're talking about.

You guys are acting like you're something special cuz you nobled all the barbs in the world. Big deal. We nobled all the active players. You just ate what we left behind.

So please, stop trying to compare, because you're comparing apples to war machines.

Your comparison clearly doesn't work, think about it.. you are saying it was a baseball game where you had already won but you have to bat last and you decided not to bat. You had not already won this world, there was still resistance, and that resistance ended up winning the world.

I think in your head you know you are wrong but you want to try and convince others CTRL just quit. You where winning.. well done.. but you never won. If you don't see a game out until the end you don't win.

DeletedUser

Your comparison clearly doesn't work, think about it.. you are saying it was a baseball game where you had already won but you have to bat last and you decided not to bat. You had not already won this world, there was still resistance, and that resistance ended up winning the world.

I think in your head you know you are wrong but you want to try and convince others CTRL just quit. You where winning.. well done.. but you never won. If you don't see a game out until the end you don't win.

lmfao

What resistance?

DeletedUser62422

I think for EJ it goes something like.............. Is that cork in your bat?

DeletedUser

i used to play world 10 a long time ago...

can someone remember me some good tribe that used to play in that world...?
i don't remember mine :s

i think it merged in another one

maybe the tribe A*D ??
(Aready Dead ?)

DeletedUser

i remember CTRL they love to kick out the their members that are getting attacked to save the stats.

only a kid will believe that ctrl got bored and all quit. you got caught, punished with a perm.... you quit.

while the rest played on created nomads.... and died one by one fighting!! and we salute them.

ej give credit to the active one's that stayed on and fought hard. they are also the ones that gave you, your most beloved fabricated stats.

what made ctrl lose..... you got caught and cannot play like normally like we do.:)