Rat

DeletedUser

As time passes Tribes rise and fall and eventually you get bored or fed up of a tribe. This time has come and due to the comes a new tribe RAT.

Race Against Time is a collection of RMC members who are bored or fed up with RMC as it was and we have decided to part to follow our own goals in the North of this world.

Our Goal and Aim is to have attack, work together and most of all have some fun in the last stages of World 6. Hopefully we can make a difference and as always our friends stay close and our enemies are even closer.

The first act of RAT will be a full deceleration of war on IKEA. Why? Because they are close and also there are some unfinished fights between members.

After IKEA who knows what will happen but we are here to cause problems and have fun doing it

Cavalier07

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The first act of RAT will be a full deceleration of war on IKEA.

deceleration of war? so youre going to slow it down with the intent of stopping it? thats no fun

Last edited by a moderator:

King Matt II

Well good luck in your one sided war, 'cause last I checked IKEA only logs in to spam. :lol:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Well good luck in your one sided war, 'cause last I checked IKEA only logs in to spam. :lol:

Its very 1 sided. Unfortunately Warham is supported by at least 1 HIRE member and also actively took some villages over the last week so he doesn't just login to spam.

DeletedUser

It's not 1 HIRE member, it's 1 friend ;)

And thanks cav, this was what I was trying to get ppl to do, I tried it with RAM already, but I guess I needed more drastic measures like this to wake ppl up. Don't noble me to fast:p I'm still banned anyway thanks to eddy lol;)

DeletedUser

It's not 1 HIRE member, it's 1 friend ;)

And thanks cav, this was what I was trying to get ppl to do, I tried it with RAM already, but I guess I needed more drastic measures like this to wake ppl up. Don't noble me to fast:p I'm still banned anyway thanks to eddy lol;)

Its still someone supporting you though. We won't kill you quickly or we will try not to. When will you be back?

DeletedUser

Its still someone supporting you though. We won't kill you quickly or we will try not to. When will you be back?

I'll be fully active again in about 2.5 years :) But I'll try to find me a co-player for during the week after I'm unbanned. Lost 328 villages thanks to eddy.

DeletedUser

Well I'm taking those 328villages back off of RAT members :p

King Matt II

So whos the new owner on Julius? He must like pretty red dots. ^____^

King Matt II

Well, what can I say. I may be semi active again, but I'm still too lazy to snipe when I can just stack. :)

Also I'd like to point out I'm making no effort to defend my K21 villages. :) I guess I'll give it a try but I'm not putting effort into it like I care, you killed that K for me when I was internally nobled, the scattered nukes I have left there aren't going to let me snipe nobles. D:

Last edited: