The time has come .

DeletedUser

CZ - dont have the arrogance to think you have any idea of the conversations or diplomatic strategies we have implemented in the past - this world was going along far before we even spoke with you so please do not be so vein to think that every topic revolves around you - because only the p.s. did - I can assure you of that.

Sore loser - nah - I dont think I've lost yet :)

Bless you bear - it appears you've opened your mouth and more bile has come out :icon_razz:

By vein do you mean vain? Or do you really mean I am like a blood vessel. Ah yes, your famous diplo. The proof is indeed in the pudding, and your pudding has gone off.

jaegarn

damn.
Good luck in RL Sylb! All the best for you!

ps: Stell ... it`s just a game, sometimes you win, sometimes you lose. That`s the way it is.

DeletedUser

stellro you are just the king on those forums and always been.

CZ you were talking about "tribes" and asking for power when you had no tribe . Its not my fault you never realised what you really had ...It was not my job to amuse you but to show you the facts .You made your choises so have fun with them

stellro

you know I always like a man with style and taste - all on the best on your new world - in 6 months time when you've built up another tribe and your in need of an account to be taken over give me a shout :)

DeletedUser

CZ you were talking about "tribes" and asking for power when you had no tribe . Its not my fault you never realised what you really had ...It was not my job to amuse you but to show you the facts .You made your choises so have fun with them

We had 30 actives... and even in a big tribe like TheFOE they made a tangible contribution. The problem was always the same, you Orcs always thought you were smarter and better. Even our enemies treated us with more respect. We made the only smart choice available... and we will live with it, while the Orcs die and leave the game.

I shouldn't sound so worked up about this, after all you are just defending yourselves and you certainly fought long and hard, and have earned the right to be proud of what you managed to accomplish in the game. So hats off for that.

stellro

Your right - we can be proud of alot of things - one of which being our moral standards.

Myself Sylb & Dou - Dukes of GOH - will all die being only ever an orc (barring a few spying missions :)).

We had a belief, right or wrong for the way we played the game, have never backed down from confrontation to suit others ahead of our own agenda and have never cuddled up with our enemy to save our own skin.

Just how many others can be named for sticking to their beliefs in this game.....FAIL members - with their previous restrictions on member levels and capabilities and then recently at one point a 5 tribe family where any will do (looks at some existing members within DW)....Krakens with their disgust of Met and his tribe and vows to never join him - and now best of buddies - or the mighty WOTB members - who have left that tribe to rot all in the name of a merge. So yes - we will leave with our heads held high of our accomplishments turning 4 players into a top 3 tribe.

As for the northern guys your all muppets anyway so what would I care :)

DeletedUser

Spoken like a true loser. I guess your moral standards said nothing against cheating, dishonesty, or backstabbing. Your moral high ground is no larger than an ant hill.

stellro

Christine Hamilton Christine Hamilton Christine Hamilton!!!!

cheating, dishonesty, or backstabbing is your cry.....remind me of your leaders history in these matters you claim to reflects my gameplay & tribe - topped with the fact I've never been banned on the forums let alone the game itself!!!!

(was only being sarcastic Stig :))

DeletedUser

Some people play hard, lose, but bow out with honor and grace and often congratulate the winner for a game well played. They are called good sports and deserve the respect they get.

Other people play hard, lose and proceed to complain and whine endlessly about why they really are better than those who won. They are called sore losers and deserve the disrespect they get.

I think there is little doubt as to which of the two you fall under.

DeletedUser

...Oh well, you try to be an adult, and in return you get another childish tantrum.

DeletedUser

Some people play hard, lose, but bow out with honor and grace and often congratulate the winner for a game well played. They are called good sports and deserve the respect they get.

Other people play hard, lose and proceed to complain and whine endlessly about why they really are better than those who won. They are called sore losers and deserve the disrespect they get.

I think there is little doubt as to which of the two you fall under.

Do you have any balls to be proud of anything other than sneak on 10v1 fights and have always the excuse " I was away when you attacked " .You still did found the time though to send lots of hundreds attacks even though you were away . ^^

btw

Btw stellro speaks like a true leader . Something you can never understand since you always tried to survive by hiding and cheating with your " leaders " .

DeletedUser

...Oh well, you try to be an adult, and in return you get another childish tantrum.

I expect nothing less from Stel especially now that everyone knows his propaganda is complete rubbish all he has is the childish tantrums.

Sylb: You attack me during Christmas holiday 10 vs 1 and you got some villages while I called for no support. I congratulated you and GOH for your attack and said you specifically did a good job. I never made an excuse but stated the fact that I was away from home for much of that time since I was traveling over the holiday enjoying my family. You proceeded to gloat even as you stopped attacking as soon as I said I was back even though I was at my weakest.

We attacked you 10 v 1 and you quit before the nobles were even launched.

If you think Stel speaks like a leader then you are hopless...:icon_rolleyes:

Punkedfreak

sylb, a 10 v 1 battle is the norm, its called team work within a TRIBE on TRIBAL wars :)

not anywhere in the name of this game do i see player wars :S

sorry ;)

stel, please don't open your mouth you are spewing rubbish all over my computer screen.

DeletedUser

hey punkedfreak, don't want to offend you but if stell is spewing rubbish all over your computer screen then you shouldn't be able to see any of this can you?

Also if you said sylb a 10 v 1 battle is called the norm, then 10 v 1 against bear is also called the norm as you speak, so team work was shown in both areas so whats your point?

If you don't like what they're saying then make a better come back because you're putting trash on the forums

Punkedfreak

Sylb: You attack me during Christmas holiday 10 vs 1 and you got some villages while I called for no support. I congratulated you and GOH for your attack and said you specifically did a good job. I never made an excuse but stated the fact that I was away from home for much of that time since I was traveling over the holiday enjoying my family.

there is your answer about your bear comment. i have been on the end of a 5 v 1 but i never whine on public forums about it. GOH like to give it out just don't like to take it back