Complete and Total Surrender from Soa

The Great 1One1

It should have, to be honest. You judge, he tells you you haven't got the capacity to (yet/ever).

I believe even you have, in the past, conceded that hurricane isn't the greatest poster in the world. If I cared to, I'd find a quote from yourself that would mirror what I said earlier on in the thread; hurricane is a good player, just not a good poster.

And I have every right to judge who I want and when I want. If you don't want to be judged, then do not post in the forums.

DeletedUser

Wherever did I state that this was relevant to how good a poster he is? You remarked upon him being a fool/looking like a fool, he noted that nobody is quite able to judge who is and isn't a fool.

You have the right to judge. But when you publicize your 'judging', you imply that you expect that your judging has bearing on things outside of your own perceptions, which it does not. Feel free to judge, and keep your judgement to yourself :)

DeletedUser83995

Wherever did I state that this was relevant to how good a poster he is? You remarked upon him being a fool/looking like a fool, he noted that nobody is quite able to judge who is and isn't a fool.

You have the right to judge. But when you publicize your 'judging', you imply that you expect that your judging has bearing on things outside of your own perceptions, which it does not. Feel free to judge, and keep your judgement to yourself :)

No offense and i dont like TGO much myself but he is right on this one. When you post your opinion your judging... By saying one tribe is better then the other your judging... by saying one player is better then the other is judging. So by saying keep your judging to yourself its basically saying dont post on the forums and keep your opinion to yourself. Could TGO worded what he said better YES, should he have i dont think it matters... But what he said it TGO 100%.... you can ask him he will be the first to tell you i dont like him to much and you will hardly see me sticking up for him but your post is just dumb...

Your basically judging him for judging others :lol::lol::lol::lol:

DeletedUser54677

No offense and i dont like TGO much myself but he is right on this one. When you post your opinion your judging... By saying one tribe is better then the other your judging... by saying one player is better then the other is judging. So by saying keep your judging to yourself its basically saying dont post on the forums and keep your opinion to yourself. Could TGO worded what he said better YES, should he have i dont think it matters... But what he said it TGO 100%.... you can ask him he will be the first to tell you i dont like him to much and you will hardly see me sticking up for him but your post is just dumb...

Your basically judging him for judging others :lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's because that's how we roll.

DeletedUser

'better' is one thing, 'he is a fool' is quite another, in my opinion. The first is an observation, or perhaps an opinion about a subject, in the latter case, he's talking about personal business.

@Judging him; that's a tricky case, I'll admit. I meant only to state that Hurricane's reply was more valid than TGO gave him credit for.

DeletedUser83995

It's because that's how we roll.

Congrats KK:lol:

'better' is one thing, 'he is a fool' is quite another, in my opinion. The first is an observation, or perhaps an opinion about a subject, in the latter case, he's talking about personal business.

@Judging him; that's a tricky case, I'll admit. I meant only to state that Hurricane's reply was more valid than TGO gave him credit for.

I dont see the big deal about calling someone a fool, its also an opinion just as much as saying someone better other then its an opinion + insult... but its still an opinion which makes it alot better because who cares about his opinion?

Your making a fool of yourself for making it into a big deal.. :icon_idea: i shouldnt have called you that :icon_razz:

The Great 1One1

People on both sides have repeatedly flaming each other, so what? I called him a fool. That is my opinion. If you're opinion is that he is not a fool, then that is up to you. We all have our interpretations as to what a fool is, yet, for some reason, I should not have a grasp on who is a fool and who is not? Have you ever piped up when one of your members have made judgements on S²ORM, Res, SOA, etc? No. So why are you piping up now?

Maybe none of us should ever post our judgements on others in the pnp. The W24 pnp is rubbish as it is anyway, without it becoming a calm, collective discussion on any stats etc.

DeletedUser

Flaming makes for bad PnP. If you are partial to that; have fun.

DeletedUser83995

Flaming makes for bad PnP. If you are partial to that; have fun.

Some Flaming makes for bad pnp but your not going to have good pnp's with out flaming...
Thats part the fun, people like TGO flame to much but by judging him then saying to not judge is making a fool out of yourself.

If everyone agreed and had no flaming then the forums would get so old no one would be here, but if everyone flamed everyone would get sick of it and no one would be here... so it goes both ways... i flame when needed and i agree and give hugglez when needed :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

Needed? Isn't that a sort of failure, when there is a 'need' to resort to flames? I'd still cite that as bad PnP, 'necessity' or not. :)

DeletedUser83995

Needed? Isn't that a sort of failure, when there is a 'need' to resort to flames? I'd still cite that as bad PnP, 'necessity' or not. :)

Yeah in my opinion its needed.... you just judged me you such a hypocrite :lol:

With out it, the pnp's would be boring as heck. with it keep people like with something to talk about other then hugs and kisses :icon_rolleyes:

Button line TGO was being himself so who cares... its TGO

The Great 1One1

Rukoh, please look at the Deus posts in this thread, including your own, to see what a hypocrit you are.

DeletedUser

Oh, you mistook my lecturing for superiority. Nowhere did I state that I never 'failed PnP', just that I consider flaming to be failed PnP.

You make things so personal all the time. :icon_wink:

The Great 1One1

You condemn flaming, yet you have flamed in the past. That makes you a hypocrite in my book.

DeletedUser

I prefer 'changed man' over 'hypocrite', but each to their own.

A policeman, with a record of having obstructed justice in the past, is he a hypocrite, or a good man?

The Great 1One1

+1

This is a day to go down in history!! me agreeing with TGO :icon_razz:

Shut up n00b, crawl back to the hole where you came from.

See, Rukoh? Now wasn't that an interesting read? Or would you have found it more interesting for me to say, "Thank you."?

The Great 1One1

I'm a changed man too. I haven't flamed anyone in the last 30 seconds.

A policeman, with a record of having obstructed justice in the past, is he a hypocrite, or a good man?

Neither. He doesn't exist. You can't become a policeman with a criminal record, unless you are carefully monitored, to which one could argue that no one trusts him to be a good man.

Last edited:

DeletedUser83995

Thats completely different... thats doing something with your life... changing..
If he would have said "Policeman doing nothing but bad things to good people" Then becomes a policeman then he's a hypocrite.

You said dont judge then you judge, you said you Flamings = failed but yet you flame? :icon_neutral: