TATS - Who Are They.!?

DeletedUser

I hate your tribe.
I even insulted your council.

omg, your such a bad ar$e.

Do you tell all the girls at the bar that you insulted the TATS council to try and make yourself look cool?
Im sure it would work, its such a rebellious thing to do!

:icon_rolleyes:

seth89

Do you tell all the girls at the bar that you insulted the TATS council to try and make yourself look cool?

No.
Cause 1, I don't go to bars and 2, I am already cool :icon_cool:

DeletedUser

No.
Thats just how we plan our targets to nuke. lol.
The council is much more sillier.

we let all the kids of the council members make our plans :icon_twisted: that's why we're so nonsensical :lol:

I'm sure he gets more than you with that line :lol::icon_razz:

DeletedUser

now bod don't insult our council..... we could always arrange another cat op on you

Zumi

Non-stop Poster
Reaction score
lol that cat OP was awesome :p made bod have to rebuild nd switch accounts :icon_evil: on the bright side this time his tribe will (hopefully) have him stacked so not to much damage is done :icon_redface:

DeletedUser

i didn't move accounts cause of that lol, the bod one got banned, your kitties had nothing to do with it

DeletedUser

your right, our kitties didn't have nothing to do with you switching accounts, but it did have a lot to do with you almost and quiting and your friends mailing to get us to stop....it was all like waawwwwaaaaaaawaaaaaaaaaa

good thing bazz is your friend or we would have sent a 3rd round at you

DeletedUser

chris and bazz, and isn't that what friends are for? they help you out.

You forgot about when you also tried to recruit me into tsoh f though didn't you?

jaffe25

My Council just keeps giving me Kool-aid :icon_wink:

I knew it........

Sid = that big red koolaide guy from the 70/80's that would come busting around the corner everytime someone yelled "Hey Koolaide!!"

DId i just date myself with that comment?

DeletedUser

I knew it........

Sid = that big red koolaide guy from the 70/80's that would come busting around the corner everytime someone yelled "Hey Koolaide!!"

DId i just date myself with that comment?

fraid so......

:icon_wink:

uhoh.... think I just did too :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Did we just go off topic?

Oh yeah, we did -_- Fix it please.

DeletedUser

LOL, aye..... I even put myself in the traitor thread. But hey it was a choice of hitting DA, or hitting my friends in TATS. Think ya can guess what I went for :)
?

?????? Really, who asked you to attack your friends? I Don't THINK so.

DeletedUser

?

?????? Really, who asked you to attack your friends? I Don't THINK so.

KC read the post carefully, I never said any of you asked me to, you and I both know it was going to be my desition. I was trying to work an angle that I could become active in the world without upsetting my friends, even by asking Cotis to give me the order of hitting TATS. But I gave up on the angle it was wrong to be sneeky and let Cotis take even more heat than he is already getting. So I mailed Sid and Jmon direct and said I would need to become active, they both replied and understood, which was nice, but I just couldn't do it, Honor is the word I took with me from TSoH.

This all came about while sitting on all TATS main borders, (with people I opped with well in the past) and I just couldn't hit them due to being on an DNA agreement. When I relised I couldn't have one, and I couldn't hit any of the allied Tribes with Godly, and yes I wanted MA while he was still active or DA which people like AZ have always wanted. I put myself on the list for letting you guys down and leaving you behind when I moved back, I couldn't hit any freinds from either side of the fence, Jmon and Sid know that and are happy for me not to take any action against any Godly player unless attacked first, but the diffence being I have the whole world to either defend or attack against now.

LOL all clear now?

I still feel the world is licking it's wounds over somethings and ya don't need to look into to deeply. Some players are here for the fun of it, like myself, who have put themselves up on a list, lol......

The only problem you have with me, is I play it striaght, so can answer all my own questions within a public forum.

Sil

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

chris and bazz, and isn't that what friends are for? they help you out.

You forgot about when you also tried to recruit me into tsoh f though didn't you?

really did i, i do believe when it went before council for you to come to TSoH-F i voted hands down NO...and chris never asked us to not attack you, for the record, the only one that came to us was bazz...

DeletedUser

You said friends:lol:

and not the point, I still got an invite didn't I?:icon_razz:

you shouldnt have gotten one...i never remember anyone issuing you an invite...lord god if jmon gave you after us all saying no, then i dont know what to say, but omg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser48102

Who cares really lets just kill each other an end these world faster!

Zman you ready to bring back BBB an give it one last stand as my wingman?

If so mail me ingame an lets work the stuff out an get the fun started back up.:lol::icon_twisted: