ICECO Fan Club

DeletedUser

Guess what! I don't play W37 :icon_biggrin:

But I am in love with ICECO, and so should you be!
So if you want to profess your love for one of the sexiest, funniest and hairiest mods out there - post here and tell us how much you love the green haired Einstein.

I'll have to get hold of Edgey to find out where he did the t-shirts, contraceptives etc for the Lord Hellz fan club, so I can do it here as well.

But tbh - ICECO WE LOVE YOU

He is also well endowed

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Pretty much, and I am truly madly in love with ICECO...

DeletedUser

Count me in. ICECO is a pretty good mod tbh. I have plenty of infractions but I've realised is that he doesn't enjoy doing it and if you ask/question his decisions, he would actually take the time to explain to you where one went wrong. So patient too. Another plus, in my book. As for the sexiness and hairiness, I will take your word for it:) So Yea for the fan club!!!

PS. Is edgey everywhere? And what are you doing in his Holiness' bed:)?

DeletedUser

Your remarks about my patience are bound to spark some comments :icon_confused:

Let's find edgey...

DeletedUser

^^^I meant your patience in explaining to people why they got infracted, nothing else. And what does Ark Angel mean when he says "you are well endowed"? You are rich:)?

DeletedUser

^^^I meant your patience in explaining to people why they got infracted, nothing else. And what does Ark Angel mean when he says "you are well endowed"? You are rich:)?
He means something more... personal

DeletedUser

he would actually take the time to explain to you where one went wrong.

PS. Is edgey everywhere? And what are you doing in his Holiness' bed:)?

do we have the same mod?

anyways im done teasing iceco. however i cant join this pretty little fan club. im trying to start a new one called "flipper is da bomb"

anyone like?

DeletedUser

do we have the same mod?

anyways im done teasing iceco. however i cant join this pretty little fan club. im trying to start a new one called "flipper is da bomb"

anyone like?

no, no one will join that one either.

DeletedUser

This Fan Club is already on/formed. We just need more people, especially people good with picts and stuff. And edgey. And Ark Angel, picts or artistic impressions of ICECO's sexiness and hairiness, would be welcome, especially for his fans who have never had the pleasure of 'knowing' him, on a 'personal' basis:).

PS. Ha, ha, who is thesmurf:icon_razz:?

DeletedUser

This Fan Club is already on/formed. We just need more people, especially people good with picts and stuff. And edgey. And Ark Angel, picts or artistic impressions of ICECO's sexiness and hairiness, would be welcome, especially for his fans who have never had the pleasure of 'knowing' him, on a 'personal' basis:).

PS. Ha, ha, who is thesmurf:icon_razz:?

Contact Kev, his pics always go down well :)

DeletedUser

He is also well endowed

Not that it would matter if you did play W37, since he's a forum mod and kissing up won't get you far anyway. :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Not that it would matter if you did play W37, since he's a forum mod and kissing up won't get you far anyway. :icon_razz:

Lol that was more for that minority group in each world that commonly states "YOU DON'T PLAY THIS WORLD, GTFO"

DeletedUser

Mocking minority groups is racism, which I'd technically have to infract you for.

Though I'd like to use this opportunity to express my obligatory love to you.

DeletedUser

Contact Kev, his pics always go down well :)

Would be nice though if there were no references to ongoing wars in W37?

Not that it would matter if you did play W37, since he's a forum mod and kissing up won't get you far anyway.

I'm pretty sure someone will suggest a Fan Club for you too, one of these days:icon_razz:. You never know:) No reason to always assume the worst or feel left out:icon_idea: (just kidding, dude)

PS. Who be thesmurf:icon_razz:?

DeletedUser

And tbh, ICECO is an awesome forum MOD. Played W4, W6, W16/17?, (don't remember which, exactly?) and ofcourse still play W37, and so think I have a pretty fair sample to judge from/compare with.

DeletedUser

But I am in love with ICECO, and so should you be!
So if you want to profess your love for one of the sexiest, funniest and hairiest mods out there - post here and tell us how much you love the green haired Einstein.

I'll have to get hold of Edgey to find out where he did the t-shirts, contraceptives etc for the Lord Hellz fan club, so I can do it here as well.

But tbh - ICECO WE LOVE YOU

He is also well endowed

someone has a mancrush

DeletedUser

i spamming iceco skype chat room much, so i guess iam member of this club too