XVI/LFAH versus ACTIVE/NI/SETUP

DeletedUser

Well, he's better inactive than active :icon_rolleyes: ?

3 villages gained with no owner behind the account aint bad going :icon_biggrin:

He had decided to quit before you guys started on him.
I don't know, but the fact that there is some idiot spying on the skype chat, you guys may have known this. If yous don't, your spy ain't to observant.

Yes, he may have been there when enemies were attacking, but he no longer had the will to play the game never mind defend an account he never wanted. :icon_neutral:

As for quitting, don't pull the wool over my eyes because I know for a fact he quit after losing those villages.

pl0x

even though this time you are wrong, I just can't resist in saying that he may have been influenced by a bad example.

But yeah, look above cele, you of all people would have found out from the skype chat. :icon_rolleyes:

Sad to see your still around :icon_wink:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

He had decided to quit before you guys started on him.
I don't know, but the fact that there is some idiot spying on the skype chat, you guys may have known this. If yous don't, your spy ain't to observant.

Yes, he may have been there when enemies were attacking, but he no longer had the will to play the game never mind defend an account he never wanted. :icon_neutral:

Is that meant to be directed at me? :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Is that meant to be directed at me? :icon_rolleyes:

Ok wait..

I'm in Ni
This thread is about Ni & ACTIVE vs XVI & LFAH
So.. if i was referring to Ni/ACTIVE I'd say us and if i was referring to XVI/LFAH I'd say yous.. :icon_rolleyes:
But since you seem to brown tongue XVI so much... your going into "yous" category :icon_wink:

That answer the question :icon_confused:

DeletedUser

Yes,

I'm pointing out the stats though.

I'm neutral in this conflict, doesn't affect me. I'm more interested in Wuke's fight.

DeletedUser81812

Good going guys. :icon_confused:

Attack the smallest and the ones that quit.
Great tactic, honestly, I'm amazed at the skill level in that method :icon_rolleyes:

What about pain.carbon?

DeletedUser

What about pain.carbon?

+1

Don't tell me he's inactive to :icon_wink:

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Pain.Carbon
Side 2:
Tribes: XVI LFAH
Players:
Timeframe: Last week
Total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 1
Side 2: 52
Difference: 51
image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:
Side 1: 9,655
Side 2: 501,508
Difference: 491,853
image.php

DeletedUser

+1

Don't tell me he's inactive to :icon_wink:

Side 1:
Tribes:
Players: Pain.Carbon
Side 2:
Tribes: XVI LFAH
Players:
Side 1: 1
Side 2: 52
Difference: 51
image.php

Side 1: 9,655
Side 2: 501,508
Difference: 491,853
image.php

nonono very much still kicking infact they should realise that right at this moment i post this :icon_wink:
just had a bit of a crisis week so have had to neglect tw :icon_redface:
also you need to consider my location...pretty much totally surrounded by xvi/lfah on my own ;(
well done xvi but i am still disappointed that you guys haven't taken 100 villas considering my situation..ask anyone in the tribe and they can confirm i've literally only been on 2-3 hours each day :L

DeletedUser

nonono very much still kicking infact they should realise that right at this moment i post this :icon_wink:
just had a bit of a crisis week so have had to neglect tw :icon_redface:
also you need to consider my location...pretty much totally surrounded by xvi/lfah on my own ;(
well done xvi but i am still disappointed that you guys haven't taken 100 villas considering my situation..ask anyone in the tribe and they can confirm i've literally only been on 2-3 hours each day :L

You're 'Aru' on skype right?

But, I thought 3 people played Pain.Carbon's account?

Or am i being blonde :icon_redface:

valk

there is at least 2 people on that account.

Did i mention that i hate you voldefart?

DeletedUser

You're 'Aru' on skype right?

But, I thought 3 people played Pain.Carbon's account?

Or am i being blonde :icon_redface:

Dysentry Gary aka Joshi is not aru.He is co-player of pain.carbon (aru is the real owner).So joshi is mere co-player not owner of account.

@ Imnotu.
Noobs like you are so dumb that you can imagine Joshi to be aru in your skype chat. :lol:

DeletedUser

Dysentry Gary aka Joshi is not aru.He is co-player of pain.carbon (aru is the real owner).So joshi is mere co-player not owner of account.

@ Imnotu.
Noobs like you are so dumb that you can imagine Joshi to be aru in your skype chat. :lol:

on the contrary at the moment it looks like i'm the current owner as the other two go AWOL...aru was meant to be back by now :icon_rolleyes: yet you don't see me deleting and running like some players do :icon_wink:
it's true i've taken quite a hammering something which i'm not proud of but considering my actual situation, which many of you do not know, i'm doing alot better than you could imagine :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Well gary still you are not orignal owner of the account , not the current owner too as aru has not given you any rights to delete pain.carbon.I know in what situation pain.carbon account is and you are the very best co-player everyone boasted about in for aru's account but yet you prooved and failed in this world again.What you did was to see incomings and never tagging them? Dont question me how i get all info if you want really to know how i am gettng this info message me in skype (himanshubigboss) but i know aru better then you.He has project for 10 day so he left account in good hands of simz anthoony and you and you all left him struggling to save that account's pride.I know this was going to happen.

DeletedUser

Well gary still you are not orignal owner of the account , not the current owner too as aru has not given you any rights to delete pain.carbon.I know in what situation pain.carbon account is and you are the very best co-player everyone boasted about in for aru's account but yet you prooved and failed in this world again.What you did was to see incomings and never tagging them? Dont question me how i get all info if you want really to know how i am gettng this info message me in skype (himanshubigboss) but i know aru better then you.He has project for 10 day so he left account in good hands of simz anthoony and you and you all left him struggling to save that account's pride.I know this was going to happen.

ten days which means he should be back by yesterday. i never have and never will put pain into deletion. simz never really coplayed he helped bring up an initial plan on what to do and helped labelling for a day, anthony quit 7 days ago and i had about 2-3 hours a day at the most for the whole of last week. if you also look at my front i have players from literally all directions including ddevil, 0ll0, malckam, about 4 lfah members and ofcourse stebo all of which launched at me to the point i almost hit 7k. 3k of which were short range which is impressive all in all, whether aru had been here or not the damage would still have been great. to clarify i never failed the first time i quit w36 at all in the negative i left a healthy account that i put into deletion due to general lack of interest in 36 at the time. to sum it up i have played alone more or less, bit of account sitting from mozely and voltan, for over 7 days and yet you still have only taken about 55 villages which is not alot considering this stage of the game and over 7 players attacking me. :icon_rolleyes: oh and for the incomings..that was because there was a large amount in 24 hours that i could not physically get onto the computer trust me when i say i got them all marked..ask voltan if you do not believe me as she helped an arm and a leg <3

i do not see how the account's pride has been lost at all we are still top 20 and still doing better than most players here.

DeletedUser

ten days which means he should be back by yesterday. i never have and never will put pain into deletion. simz never really coplayed he helped bring up an initial plan on what to do and helped labelling for a day, anthony quit 7 days ago and i had about 2-3 hours a day at the most for the whole of last week. if you also look at my front i have players from literally all directions including ddevil, 0ll0, malckam, about 4 lfah members and ofcourse stebo all of which launched at me to the point i almost hit 7k. 3k of which were short range which is impressive all in all, whether aru had been here or not the damage would still have been great. to clarify i never failed the first time i quit w36 at all in the negative i left a healthy account that i put into deletion due to general lack of interest in 36 at the time. to sum it up i have played alone more or less, bit of account sitting from mozely and voltan, for over 7 days and yet you still have only taken about 55 villages which is not alot considering this stage of the game and over 7 players attacking me. :icon_rolleyes: oh and for the incomings..that was because there was a large amount in 24 hours that i could not physically get onto the computer trust me when i say i got them all marked..ask voltan if you do not believe me as she helped an arm and a leg <3

i do not see how the account's pride has been lost at all we are still top 20 and still doing better than most players here.

Sorry for all the mess joshi but it hurts when someone just say aru isnt the real owner.(aru my RL friend and we meet up/talk daily ) .So get his work recognition i said you harsh words because no one knew pain.carbon was aru all called him joshi.He build that account himself for ages you can get my feeling as his RL friend.I know what his losses actualy are due to all XVI/Lfah surrounding him .Sorry for harsh words but aru must get recognition with Pain.carbon account.Its his first world.
As for me i am not in XVi nor attacking Active ;) I <3 active from long time in past but its inactivity yet again is bothering me.

DeletedUser

Sorry for all the mess joshi but it hurts when someone just say aru isnt the real owner.(aru my RL friend and we meet up/talk daily ) .So get his work recognition i said you harsh words because no one knew pain.carbon was aru all called him joshi.He build that account himself for ages you can get my feeling as his RL friend.I know what his losses actualy are due to all XVI/Lfah surrounding him .Sorry for harsh words but aru must get recognition with Pain.carbon account.Its his first world.
As for me i am not in XVi nor attacking Active ;) I <3 active from long time in past but its inactivity yet again is bothering me.

i think the only reason that people refer pain.carbon as me is because i lead a big role in active and have a pnp presence...yes aru is the guy behind this all and hopefully he will be back soon...i miss him :icon_cry:

DeletedUser

Stats anyone?

Side 1:
Tribes: ACTIVE Ni
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: LFAH XVI
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Side 1: 28
Side 2: 23
Difference: 5

image.php

Side 1: 266,642
Side 2: 214,122
Difference: 52,520

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Side 1: 90
Side 2: 107
Difference: 17

image.php

Side 1: 839,241
Side 2: 1,014,504
Difference: 175,263

image.php

Side 1:
Players:

Side 2:
Players:

Timeframe: Last month

Side 1: 348
Side 2: 293
Difference: 55

image.php

Side 1: 3,259,823
Side 2: 2,772,895
Difference: 486,928

image.php

basically xvi are losing in the long run but had a good week (if you can call it that seeing as its about 28 vs about 120? :icon_rolleyes: )