Rate the person above you.

• Thread starter the.gas.chamber
  • Start date

DeletedUser

Imnotu

Quote:Originally Posted by gosid
I dont need a noob to asses me.Let Other big guys that have brains do it.Your forum post stink already told to you by many so stop ignoring those comments.

Yes, I'm to worthy to assess you, you can go back to your hole now (chop chop ) .

Okay, this will be my last rating:

Some noobs like this dont understand that there opinion are as noob as them and they are told about there standards of opinion time to time but still those noobs like to make things elaborate or enlighten up time to time without understanding up a single thing that is there opinion dont count!.How dumb are they and dont know how many times they want elaboration or enlightening.

As well as your worthyness you still dont reach up that 1 million mark or 10 millon OD (i reached 15 million OD).So atelast reach upto that land mark to think of assesing me.And yea still if you touched those marks you are not worthy to asses me beacuse it took you ages to reach there without fighting ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

@gosid

If you're so good,

Why did you run away to another account?
I never ran away.Got rimmed and was offered one account to play.The current account i am in cant get offered to players like "iamnoobnotu" .If i got my current account then its my skills in it.You would pee sometime in future when i say you hello.And its not valk who is derailing topic but "iamnoobnotu" you are derailing the topic.

<3 valk he is good council/leader in w36/46 respectively.

DeletedUser

I never ran away.Got rimmed and was offered one account to play.The current account i am in cant get offered to players like "iamnoobnotu" .If i got my current account then its my skills in it.You would pee sometime in future when i say you hello.And its not valk who is derailing topic but "iamnoobnotu" you are derailing the topic.

<3 valk he is good council/leader in w36/46 respectively.

Hug much?

Go show your face so you can get rimmed again.

DeletedUser

Hug much?

Go show your face so you can get rimmed again.

You are making this off topic noob .Create another thread in which you want to pee in your pants.

And see who is saying hugging.Did you not hug me when you were 100k? in my pet tribe? not hug cave and celebrus giving everyone info to them even spied on your tribe?
Calling me hugger makes you see as more dumb guy, as i fighted PnP never hug them not like you trying to fix your relations with wuke and V and trying to hug every possible oppurtunity to go in V.Everyone knows about you.Even kid playing w36 now knows how noob are you and how much plesent jobs you can do for you master.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

No, I wont stoop to your level. Where I live there are toilets.
Oh really? Still you pee in pants when PnP attacked NL or HOT attacked NL.Whole Dvader knows how desperate you were o make Dvader intervene in to stop HOT.Check yourself ,Your lies,your hugging ,your peeing out first then call other out.

DeletedUser

seriously, nobody cares any more, you two bickering is just annoying.