Rate the person above you.

• Thread starter the.gas.chamber
  • Start date

valk

He's a council member,

If he was leader... :lol:

you realistically think that i would tell you what i was noob. everything i spoke to you about was me not giving a shizz, ignoring you or saying total bullshizz :lol:

Your our BUFFET

Aw shucksssssss

I rate you...
Overal: 8/10 would do more detail, but I am on my iPhone...

DeletedUser

Get back to what the topic is meant for or I'm going to have to close it guys...

This is reminding me of a love affair we all got sick of on the W29 forums :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

Seeing as I do not play this world I hardly have any gauge to rate you with. But I guess to twstats I go. You're also not listed on TWStats for this world, so couldn't rate you with simple statistics either if I wanted to.

But in the spirit of the thread.

1. Points : N/A
2. ODA : N/A
3. Position on the MAP : N/A
4. Tribe : N/A
5. Popularity: 5/10

And obviously, since I only mod this world, you guys can't rate me either. :) So I suppose if someone skips back to the last relevant post in this thread...

Yes, I'm to worthy to assess you, you can go back to your hole now (chop chop ) .

Okay, this will be my last rating:

Celebreus (When he was still with us :icon_eek:)

Points: 10/10 Can’t disagree with old 7th place ( although you should of stuck around, Ol’ Red still has the highest OD with a 1/3 of your points, you would of topped it for ages :p )

ODA: Can't remember, 8-9/10, you didn't internal much.

Location: 6/10 Bit of a dead end in my opinion, but nice growth never-the-less

Tribe: 7/10 I personally like top player not in top tribes, although a tribe with the top 10 players (just top 10) would be pretty nice and out of the blue.

Popularity: 5/10 He’s like marmite :p You either love him or hate him ( and he smells, like marmites :icon_wink: )

Rate him.

Your our BUFFET

Well, I recently started coing. So I don't think I have a right to be rated yet as I have not done much work yet. I am just having fun with you, mods need to know their place ;)

DeletedUser74958

Rate the last person that rated if you want to be rated yourself. It's not complicated.

DeletedUser81371

Yes, I'm to worthy to assess you, you can go back to your hole now (chop chop ) .

Okay, this will be my last rating:

Celebreus (When he was still with us :icon_eek:)

Points: 10/10 Can’t disagree with old 7th place ( although you should of stuck around, Ol’ Red still has the highest OD with a 1/3 of your points, you would of topped it for ages :p )

ODA: Can't remember, 8-9/10, you didn't internal much.

Location: 6/10 Bit of a dead end in my opinion, but nice growth never-the-less

Tribe: 7/10 I personally like top player not in top tribes, although a tribe with the top 10 players (just top 10) would be pretty nice and out of the blue.

Popularity: 5/10 He’s like marmite :p You either love him or hate him ( and he smells, like marmites :icon_wink: )

1. Points : 7 or 8 / 10
2. ODA : 7/10
3. Position on the MAP : 6/10
4. Tribe : 7/10
5. Popularity: 9/10

DeletedUser

Rannoch Nine Fingers:

ODA: 6/10
Position on map: 5/10
Tribe: 9/10 (meh loves TORN )
Popularity: 7/10

I bet Valk is going to run in here screaming 'wth' and probably try and rim you for your rating of me.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

ODA: 3/10 - sucks for your ranking
Position on map: 3/10 - not any realistic future. gonna be fodder for wuke/dvader
Tribe: 6/10 - ok i guess
Popularity: 1/10 (you're too annoying :) )

valk

I bet Valk is going to run in here screaming 'wth' and probably try and rim you for your rating of me.

:icon_rolleyes:

Joshi :icon_eek:

Points: 8/10 in top 50 9/10would be top 20 and 10/10 for top 5
ODA: 8/10again not far of top 20
Position on map: 9/10 lots of food i guess :p
Tribe: 8/10 i personnaly like [V]
Popularity: 10/10 :icon_cool: