Dear SUBV

DeletedUser

How do we love you, let us count the ways...

no+zero+error.png

We may not really appreciate you in some ways, but we have to give credit where credit is due, your members are just awesome, really...

whos-awesome.jpg

Now my dearest SUBV, why we would be loving your members so much, would it be because of the villages they are allowing us to have ?

Side 1:
Tribes: PACK
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: SubV
Players:

Timeframe: Last 48 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 69
Side 2: 36
Difference: 33

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 646,543
Side 2: 352,285
Difference: 294,258

image.php

as good as it looks, it's not that interesting... really, there is better stuff, no really! you must be wondering what I am on about...

question-mark.jpg

well, to cut to the chase, and get right down to the nitty gritty... your members are pacifists..... truly they are...

no%20war.jpg

we seem to have a lot of requests of them asking to be on the list... i hear you ask 'what list?' this list!!!

please_dont_hurt_me____by_kloxsick.jpg

now really, shouldnt the northern members be spending more time trying to prevent the loss of villages instead of asking for personal naps / non attacking agreements ? oh noes...

oh_noes-714248.jpg

with all of this going on in the background, one does wonder how long before inh reforms.... even someone of dubious intelligence would be able to work out that subv is a bit of a.....

sinking-ship.jpg

more to come later..... esp when the denials come up, i may even post logs and screenshot of several players ;) as i'm sure subv needs to have an internal chat :)

much love :)

p.s. DipsyDixie, loved your 10 minute train earlier :) nice to see the 'real' SUBV players showing their faces ;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Majority of it is speculation with no real facts behind it but at least it's nice to see some people making an effort with propoganda.

DeletedUser

Have to say this was a good attempt at propaganda, but how hard was it to take villages that were empty since they were fighting the other side with STK. All of the defense was on the front lines with them. But if it makes you feel better then congratz you are the king.

DeletedUser

nice post :)

yes, propoganda can be very effective at times...:icon_rolleyes:

ArmandMALTA

Have to say this was a good attempt at propaganda, but how hard was it to take villages that were empty since they were fighting the other side with STK. All of the defense was on the front lines with them. But if it makes you feel better then congratz you are the king.

did we oblige you to war them?? mm? u think u can win over this world by warring all tribes..dont look at points.. ;)

DeletedUser

thanks steve, coming from you, that means the world to me....

empty villages ? care to post a report of me taking an empty village ?

DeletedUser

STK-SubV frontlines are very close to SubV-PACK frontlines...shouldn't be too hard to shift troops around eh..?

DeletedUser

The villages PACK have taken so far have been isolated. That's just a fact.

DeletedUser

The villages PACK have taken so far have been isolated. That's just a fact.

nice of you to confirm that the only part you think is speculation is that the villages are isolated are the ones we are taking, nice to know your not refuting the rest of the post :)

DeletedUser

nice of you to confirm that the only part you think is speculation is that the villages are isolated are the ones we are taking, nice to know your not refuting the rest of the post :)

I didn't see your previous post, as I started replying before it appeared. It's fairly clear which bits are speculation.

DeletedUser

Just for the record. Not sure if it is true of subv players asking for NAPs but PACK members have also emailed me asking that I do not attack them. so it is on both sides.

DeletedUser

I didn't see your previous post, as I started replying before it appeared. It's fairly clear which bits are speculation.

well just to make things clear, because i know you have issues understanding basics things, like a NAP for example, not all the villages taken are isloated, maybe you should go check the stats before running your mouth off anymore, i would really hate to see you look even more foolish my friend, if you get stuck, check k46, k17, k25 ect ect.

keep smiling :)

DeletedUser

Just for the record. Not sure if it is true of subv players asking for NAPs but PACK members have also emailed me asking that I do not attack them. so it is on both sides.

of course you know it's true steve, don't be so coy about it ;)

DeletedUser

no I don't. I never emailed anyone from PACK not to attack me

DeletedUser

no I don't. I never emailed anyone from PACK not to attack me

let me rephrase steve, just so you don't feel awkward...

were you, or were you not aware of a no attack list that was soppose to be setup for the northern part of subv so they could hang out outside of the war and keep on warring stk ?

and just to clairify, not via email but discussed via skype ;)

I look forward to your reply ;)

DeletedUser

well just to make things clear, because i know you have issues understanding basics things, like a NAP for example, not all the villages taken are isloated, maybe you should go check the stats before running your mouth off anymore, i would really hate to see you look even more foolish my friend, if you get stuck, check k46, k17, k25 ect ect.

keep smiling :)

Show a conquer map if you like.