Dear SUBV

DeletedUser

poor subv, they can only concentrate on little STK and not PACK?

btw subv, we're still waiting for the "real players" to move up to STK frontlines :p

DeletedUser

You mean the list that Ricky357 was supposedly on then got over 1000 incomings? And yes Penthesila (spelling?) and I talked about it. I said that I never emailed anyone about it. I did however recieve emails from PACK members asking me not to attack them.

But as you seem to miss the point is that it happens from BOTH sides not just SUBV

DeletedUser

go for it, while your there, can you expalin how k46 is isolated subv villages ? i'm really interested in hearing that one....

I'm not going to waste my time doing it, it's your point to prove.

DeletedUser

You mean the list that Ricky357 was supposedly on then got over 1000 incomings? And yes Penthesila (spelling?) and I talked about it. I said that I never emailed anyone about it. I did however recieve emails from PACK members asking me not to attack them.

But as you seem to miss the point is that it happens from BOTH sides not just SUBV

it's not me you guys have to explain to, it's subv leadership, why you guys were wanting to not war pack and let the rest of subv to deal with it while making deals, but it's ok, such a devide in subv, like the real subv and the adhd members, i am guessing the real subv members arnt really trusting of you guys anyway.

is a shame, cos i know a lot of you are real good players :|

DeletedUser

r77uc1.jpg

lol

DeletedUser

I'm not going to waste my time doing it, it's your point to prove.

i made the point, you wanted to disprove it by saying i was wrong and now you just sound like you have realised i was right and you were wrong.

keep smiling davey boy :)

DeletedUser

Loststryk, you seem to be really excited about Pack nobling some enemy village (70 or so from your other thread posted).

Is this your first time in a war?

ArmandMALTA

Loststryk, you seem to be really excited about Pack nobling some enemy village (70 or so from your other thread posted).

Is this your first time in a war?

well this war is a bigger war than INH-Subv..but as u know..INH fell after a few days..u do remember that right? :)

ArmandMALTA

ohh look at the ex-leader.. tell her mate.. make her remember.. that ur tribe fell :(

ArmandMALTA

im not...i have a village in ur k..u sent nukes and they all died..remember?

DeletedUser

im not...i have a village in ur k..u sent nukes and they all died..remember?

That really is an achievement, you managed to noble a barbarian village near me and stack it? I must have really underestimated you, sorry I'll step away now. :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

well this war is a bigger war than INH-Subv..but as u know..INH fell after a few days..u do remember that right? :)

Seriously? You come here and pick on people about facts and then you say something dumb like this. INH and SubV were at war for most of the last year before INH fell. That was the biggest war this world has seen and if INH was still active it would still be going on. Go home kid and STFU.

ArmandMALTA

yeah...subv also managed to take out ur tribe...thats a better achievement! :D

ArmandMALTA

Seriously? You come here and pick on people about facts and then you say something dumb like this. INH and SubV were at war for most of the last year before INH fell. That was the biggest war this world has seen and if INH was still active it would still be going on. Go home kid and STFU.

i think u made a mistake in criticising me..when i didnt comment on ur posts. so..lets begin from the fact that u are the one that has to STFU. u were on the no attack list so the rest of ur tribemates will fight PACK whilst u can grow easily without helping them. those are real facts. u better answer those questions before vomiting stupid posts.

DeletedUser

The poor little boy is confused (armand), he is talking nonsense because he is stressed :D