Rat

King Matt II

Again, I have like 10 villages. Sure I'll try to defend but I'm not putting 100% into it. :)

King Matt II

81 incomings :) I don't think I've ever seen this many on W6 before. :lol:

Anyway K21 is gone, maybe I'll try to renoble a few but looking at the map there, theres really no point to try, all my villages are scattered across the map, 0 nobles there, like 2 nukes. Sure I'm making up excuses but I'm just pre-explaining my losses. :)

Not like it's a gangrape or anything:

1 Shaneanigans RAT 7,12 Mio. 700
16 King Matt II IKEA 197.124 20

celticprincess

81 incomings :) I don't think I've ever seen this many on W6 before. :lol:

Anyway K21 is gone, maybe I'll try to renoble a few but looking at the map there, theres really no point to try, all my villages are scattered across the map, 0 nobles there, like 2 nukes. Sure I'm making up excuses but I'm just pre-explaining my losses. :)

Not like it's a gangrape or anything:

1 Shaneanigans RAT 7,12 Mio. 700
16 King Matt II IKEA 197.124 20

again ill say matt if u need it u got it call on me anytime a chara :icon_cool:

King Matt II

Attack Rename Invaders Must Die (43|388) K30 KickerChick today at 22:47 0:00:23
Attack Rename Invaders Must Die (43|388) K30 KickerChick today at 22:53 0:06:25
Attack Rename Invaders Must Die (43|388) K30 KickerChick today at 22:53 0:06:27
Attack Rename Invaders Must Die (43|388) K30 KickerChick today at 22:53 0:06:29
Attack Rename Invaders Must Die (43|388) K30 KickerChick today at 22:53 0:06:31

Brilliant train Eddie. (Y)

I'd snipe it if I hadn't already not dodged the nuke cause I was too lazy. :icon_sad:

And Celtic, K21 is quite far from you :p I doubt support would get there in time.

Invaders Must Die (43|388) K30 This is what I noble to, click it. :icon_cool:

Last edited:

DeletedUser

again ill say matt if u need it u got it call on me anytime a chara :icon_cool:

Celtic I wouldn't send support if I were you as you may find yourself under attack if you send all your D out :) Diplomacy with HIRE wouldn't stop us as supporting and enemy is the first step of becoming an enemy. We also know about SupremeJunk's support in Warham :)

Attack Rename Invaders Must Die (43|388) K30 KickerChick today at 22:47 0:00:23
Attack Rename Invaders Must Die (43|388) K30 KickerChick today at 22:53 0:06:25
Attack Rename Invaders Must Die (43|388) K30 KickerChick today at 22:53 0:06:27
Attack Rename Invaders Must Die (43|388) K30 KickerChick today at 22:53 0:06:29
Attack Rename Invaders Must Die (43|388) K30 KickerChick today at 22:53 0:06:31

Brilliant train Eddie. (Y)

I'd snipe it if I hadn't already not dodged the nuke cause I was too lazy. :icon_sad:

And Celtic, K21 is quite far from you :p I doubt support would get there in time.

Invaders Must Die (43|388) K30 This is what I noble to, click it. :icon_cool:

I'll admit myself that isn't a good chain. However currently my chains look worse then that as whats the point timing them to hit in less then a second with nukes when theres no opposition. How will you fare on your K23 villages when we get to them sometime will you run and ask for help or will you be a man and fight back on your own.

Last edited by a moderator:

King Matt II

Celtic I wouldn't send support if I were you as you may find yourself under attack if you send all your D out :) Diplomacy with HIRE wouldn't stop us as supporting and enemy is the first step of becoming an enemy. We also know about SupremeJunk's support in Warham :)

I'll admit myself that isn't a good chain. However currently my chains look worse then that as whats the point timing them to hit in less then a second with nukes when theres no opposition. How will you fare on your K23 villages when we get to them sometime will you run and ask for help or will you be a man and fight back on your own.

It wouldn't have been defenceless, if it wasn't a single village in the middle of Eddie's cluster, or if I'd been online at the time that the nuke hit, I would've sniped it easily.

edit; I've already been defending in K23 with no help. :) Just because the attacks hit a stacked wall doesn't mean it was stacked by someone else. :icon_wink:

celticprincess

u think i give a crap what u say, never got along with u and ur multi accounting, and dont talk crap with me as i wont just give support i would nuke u anyday of the week PERIOD, and what eddie whoever this gimp is did to the HAMS account is a (F) Joke and remember u asked for the nap a nap with u guys means nothing to me

@matt send me a nuking list when u get the chance ill ease up some pressure on u guys

DeletedUser

u think i give a crap what u say, never got along with u and ur multi accounting, and dont talk crap with me as i wont just give support i would nuke u anyday of the week PERIOD, and what eddie whoever this gimp is did to the HAMS account is a (F) Joke and remember u asked for the nap a nap with u guys means nothing to me

@matt send me a nuking list when u get the chance ill ease up some pressure on u guys

I'd second CP's offer of the Def, but it'd be coming from my core.. Have you got 6 months to spare? :icon_wink:

King Matt II

I'd second CP's offer of the Def, but it'd be coming from my core.. Have you got 6 months to spare? :icon_wink:

It's nice to know some people love me. :icon_redface: :D

And are you still playing W46? You never post and your points don't go up. D:

DeletedUser

It's nice to know some people love me. :icon_redface: :D

And are you still playing W46? You never post and your points don't go up. D:

Yeah.
Basically, I always time my overnight farms, as you do, and when I'm working and everything, but I worked a 16 hour shift, overnight, and didn't log in before going to bed. My troops came back, and I got cleared. Then on, I got farmed faster than NASA can divide 6 by 2. I eventually stopped him farming by throwing my Hiding Place to 10, and my Wharehouse to 5. He know there's no point anymore.

I just gotta gather my troops back. Which started about an hour ago -.-;
Not exactly role-model material, is it?

I'm contemplating restarting, but I'm not sure to be honest.

King Matt II

Oh fair enough, you coulda asked for support on the forums though ;|

DeletedUser

Oh fair enough, you coulda asked for support on the forums though ;|

Support? What for? I was already cleared by the time I knew anything about it. Plus; I'm game for supporting someone, but rarely ask for it myself.

King Matt II

Support? What for? I was already cleared by the time I knew anything about it. Plus; I'm game for supporting someone, but rarely ask for it myself.

But he would've backed off for a while, even 100/100 would've made him leave you alone until you'd built some O to clear him back :p

DeletedUser

It wouldn't have been defenceless, if it wasn't a single village in the middle of Eddie's cluster, or if I'd been online at the time that the nuke hit, I would've sniped it easily.

edit; I've already been defending in K23 with no help. :) Just because the attacks hit a stacked wall doesn't mean it was stacked by someone else. :icon_wink:

I was about if you accept any of these offers of support.

Me multi accounting get your facts straight before you start accusing or did I hit a nerve. Celtic if your so brave send nukes at me and I'll happily believe that your a worthwhile player not just a waste of 13 million points and a load of hot air.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

But he would've backed off for a while, even 100/100 would've made him leave you alone until you'd built some O to clear him back :p

True.
Meh. Can't change the past.
[SPOIL]All those "What would Maddie look like now" pictures are pointless. She hasn't looked anything like that since the first beating I gave her.[/SPOIL]

King Matt II

True.
Meh. Can't change the past.
[SPOIL]All those "What would Maddie look like now" pictures are pointless. She hasn't looked anything like that since the first beating I gave her.[/SPOIL]

I lol'd, even if it is pretty wrong. :p

DeletedUser

I must get an acc back to world 6...I need to attack the warspam...sorry dude:p...always to say what you are made of...apart from the excess of HAM