Donkey declares on Britan

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Britan, Briton, or Britain have begun the messaging of players around Donkey to pile on while Donkey is weak.

Good luck in your battle, but I'm sorry, we won't be helping.

Sincerely,

Dogs

DeletedUser

yo mike, aren't you a part of donkey? (i'm like 99% sure), so why would they ask you to noble yourself, so to speak? :S odd.

DeletedUser

Official word from OwP's Leaders (for those that wonder, I'm not a part of leadership),

Like Dogs, we won't be attacking Donkey. Donkey is far from weakened, and we won't be doing your work for you.

"sounds like he knows they can't defeat DONKEY."
"We are having a good laugh at you in our forums."

Putting it simple, do your own work. Relying on others only makes you look even weaker than you already do. Stop crying for help, it's funny, and only ruins your image even farther.

The mail sent for those who want to read:

drpachinko today at 15:06
As you have no doubt heard donkey had decided to attack a tribe called Britain. What you do not know is that they are having a harder go at it then they had originally expected. Thats all well and fine but what does this mean for you?

Have you ever heard kick a donkey while it's down? Of course not because I just made it up. Regardless now is the time, You know that village that belonged to that donkey member, that caught your eye, but you were to intimidated to attack. Well now is the time. With troops and support over 50 hours away attacking the tribe Britain you can now take advantage.

Undoubtedly they intend to breed donkeys with your heavy calvary, I'd rather not see this world filled with sterile asses.

googleberry today at 15:18
Nice Circ Mail to OwP

Shame you can't even spell your own Tribe Name Correctly

Briton

drpachinko today at 15:20
were both wrong ...

drpachinko
Opponents defeated: 300.611 (264.)
Tribe: Britan

googleberry today at 15:23
So why are you Circ mailing my Tribe?

googleberry today at 15:26
Quiet?

Did you take this tribe for Nooooobs!

drpachinko today at 15:28
I am simply peddling forbidden fruit, with tempestuous ease. Do you really require me to be frank? I don't think the mail's meaning is very esoteric.

drpachinko today at 15:30
I was offering your tribe an opportunity to get villa's easily. It is not as if I deceived you as to my benefit of such an endeavor. The enemy of my enemy is my friend.

googleberry today at 15:32
Why can't you just say meysterious like everyone else?

Using a big word when a simple one will suffice doesn't help you.

Not that I care, we are having a good laugh at you in our forums.

googleberry today at 15:34
What reply did you get from DOGS & LIFE! ?

thermopylae

There's nothing wrong with trying...
Asking for help makes a lot of sense in this situation.

Stop crying for help, it's funny, and only ruins your image even farther.
We have an image? Cool!

DeletedUser

We must have an image of some sort Thermopylae. Why else would a 62 000 pointer, a 145 000 pointer and a 102 000 pointer be hammering on me, a 15 000 pointer, over the last week or two? I mean, I felt quite honoured to reach 299 in the rankings in ODD the other day! :icon_rolleyes: :icon_biggrin:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

We must have an image of some sort Thermopylae. Why else would a 62 000 pointer, a 145 000 pointer and a 102 000 pointer be hammering on me, a 15 000 pointer, over the last week or two? I mean, I felt quite honoured to reach 299 in the rankings in ODD the other day! :icon_rolleyes: :icon_biggrin:

You shouldn't feel honored.

DeletedUser

no we are only 1 tribe,we got seperated from briton a long time ago.THis says how much informed you are

Or how informed, or misleading you are...

From the Briton tribal page just now:

"Family Tribe
Britan

Great Britain was formed in 1707 from...."

Just because you don't want to acknowledge them now doesn't mean they are not part of the family....

thermopylae

The profile evidently hasn't been changed. The larger members of Briton all joined Britan and the ones who are left aren't able to change the profile or just don't want to.

Anyhow, I'm surprised that you're arguing about an inactive 25k point tribe.

DeletedUser

gl to both, i noticed there are more action on the rim rather than the core, more declaration of war outside the core, compare to other worlds core is the center of the war but not at this world :icon_biggrin:

DeletedUser

The rim rules ^^

Snow rules too, but it's not as on the rim as I am...

I don't really know any of them, so I'll say GL to both.

DeletedUser

and

in the same post.

You really have no idea, do you?

Ummm, well, let's see, a chopper with a mini-gun could be considered to be 'hammering on' someone who's standing fighting back with a .338 Lapua rifle, but at the same time a one armed man with a .22 pistol could be considered to be 'hammering on' someone fighting back with a plastic fork, no?

Think about it ...

DeletedUser

To me, and i don't know if this applies to others, but yea, your analogy (excuse my possible spelling error) doesn't make any sense at all....

DeletedUser

Ummm, well, let's see, a chopper with a mini-gun could be considered to be 'hammering on' someone who's standing fighting back with a .338 Lapua rifle, but at the same time a one armed man with a .22 pistol could be considered to be 'hammering on' someone fighting back with a plastic fork, no?

Think about it ...

I don't think his point was the phrase 'hammering' but rather, that if they wanted to then they could unleash more.

Also, not sure how accurate you statement about OD Rankings was...

DeletedUser

Think about it ...

LOL ... and in each case the person getting "hammered on" might have a bit more ODD to show for it.

Maybe you need to think before you post....

DeletedUser

Also, not sure how accurate you statement about OD Rankings was...

... reach 299 in the rankings in ODD the other day! :icon_rolleyes: :icon_biggrin:

I didn't mention OD rating, I mentioned ODD rating. :)

LOL ... and in each case the person getting "hammered on" might have a bit more ODD to show for it.

Maybe you need to think before you post....

<sigh> I guess people just can't seem to understand that an ant getting 'hit' by a pebble at the end of the day is exactly the same as an elephant being 'hit' by a meteorite. Anyway, pointless arguing about it. You have your opinion and I have mine. Let's leave it at that shall we?

Status
Not open for further replies.