Rat

Mick876

Me multi accounting get your facts straight before you start accusing or did I hit a nerve. Celtic if your so brave send nukes at me and I'll happily believe that your a worthwhile player not just a waste of 13 million points and a load of hot air.

Actually, you did log into a HIRE account before, because you mailed me on that account when i was account sitting CP and you signed it

Cav,
Duke Of RMC.

Then when i asked you what the hell you were doing logging into a HIRE account, you said that the account was your dads account. Well it doesn't matter if it is your dads account, you logging in is multi accounting.

So don't say you don't multi, because i am sure we have the mail some where.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Actually, you did log into a HIRE account before, because you mailed me on that account when i was account sitting CP and you signed it

Cav,
Duke Of RMC.

Then when i asked you what the hell you were doing logging into a HIRE account, you said that the account was your dads account. Well it doesn't matter if it is your dads account, you logging in is multi accounting.

So don't say you don't multi, because i am sure we have the mail some where.

There is such a thing called account sitting. I was watching the account overnight or a couple of days while he was away. I can turn around and sign a mail from anyones account if I'm sitting it. It doesn't mean I'm logged into there account. If I did multi account the 2 accounts don't you think I would play the game the same way from both accounts and run mine and his account the same.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mick876

There is such a thing called account sitting. I was watching the account overnight or a couple of days while he was away. I can turn around and sign a mail from anyones account if I'm sitting it. It doesn't mean I'm logged into there account. If I did multi account the 2 accounts don't you think I would play the game the same way from both accounts and run mine and his account the same.

No you were not account sitting it, because i had barons privs and went to see straight away if you were sitting, so don't lie.

DeletedUser

No you were not account sitting it, because i had barons privs and went to see straight away if you were sitting, so don't lie.

Well whatever you say I don't even know that accounts password so couldn't login to it.

celticprincess

Well whatever you say I don't even know that accounts password so couldn't login to it.

look we have the mails but i or hire ant rats, but dont talk horse when ur caught out we have know for some time

DeletedUser

May not be on the world but will always regularely check these forums as they make me lol. Rat, declaring on Ikea, a tribe more then 1/5th your size, then trying to threaten HIRE? HIRE would whoop you, both because of size and skill. HIRE are warriors. And GL Matt, am backing you all the way!

DeletedUser

look we have the mails but i or hire ant rats, but dont talk horse when ur caught out we have know for some time

I still love how you think I multi-account even though we are 2 totally different players. All of this based on a mail I sent from the account when I was sitting it that wasn't even directed to you as you weren't playing the account when the mail would of been sent. Forward me the so called proof as well.

Btw I'm still waiting for you to show me you have some balls

May not be on the world but will always regularely check these forums as they make me lol. Rat, declaring on Ikea, a tribe more then 1/5th your size, then trying to threaten HIRE? HIRE would whoop you, both because of size and skill. HIRE are warriors. And GL Matt, am backing you all the way!

When we declared we had around the same amount of players as IKEA but have recruited a few new faces while HIRE recruited a IKEA member. Also I don't want a war with HIRE as I quite like 98% of them but what I hate is players who act all big and then when challenged do nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:

Mick876

I still love how you think I multi-account even though we are 2 totally different players. All of this based on a mail I sent from the account when I was sitting it that wasn't even directed to you as you weren't playing the account when the mail would of been sent. Forward me the so called proof as well.

Cav you know you were not sitting it, i sent the mail to Hench and he dealth with the situation so he can back me up on it.

DeletedUser

Cav you know you were not sitting it, i sent the mail to Hench and he dealth with the situation so he can back me up on it.

Honestly all I know is I have never logged into the account. The owner has and I have been stood next to him or typed for him and I have sat the acocunt. I'm still waiting for you to forward me the proof

Mick876

Well, i was hoping it was still in Council, but everything was deleted when CP was hacked. So the issue will have to be dropped.

King Matt II

When we declared we had around the same amount of players as IKEA but have recruited a few new faces while HIRE recruited a IKEA member. Also I don't want a war with HIRE as I quite like 98% of them but what I hate is players who act all big and then when challenged do nothing.

So you count a 50K player and 300K player who are obviously inactive as active players? I invited them because they're my spamming buddies. :D

And of course you knew at least one other member was inactive, and another doesn't do anything (the one who left for HIRE). Basically it's me and Warham vs. RAT, and you're about 10x bigger than us in size. You even stack Eddies account, and yet complain when we're offered support.

DeletedUser

So you count a 50K player and 300K player who are obviously inactive as active players? I invited them because they're my spamming buddies. :D

And of course you knew at least one other member was inactive, and another doesn't do anything (the one who left for HIRE). Basically it's me and Warham vs. RAT, and you're about 10x bigger than us in size. You even stack Eddies account, and yet complain when we're offered support.

An inactive is still a tribe member and 99% of tribes have them. You could easily of kicked them if you wanted. I also think theres a difference in me supporting eddie and then say celtic supporting warham. The difference in case you haven't noticed is that I'm in the same tribe as eddie and cp isn't in IKEA. I don't care if you and warham support each other as that makes lives a little less boring.

King Matt II

An inactive is still a tribe member and 99% of tribes have them. You could easily of kicked them if you wanted. I also think theres a difference in me supporting eddie and then say celtic supporting warham. The difference in case you haven't noticed is that I'm in the same tribe as eddie and cp isn't in IKEA. I don't care if you and warham support each other as that makes lives a little less boring.

You have 145M points worth of villages to stack eachother with, we have ~8M to stack eachother with. Do I need to point out how big of a difference that is for you?

Plus the fact you've probably already prestacked Eddie, we can't prestack eachother as we just don't have enough to go around. You've got 130M or so in a safe zone that's fine for you to go send out to stack Eddie.

So you have no right complaining that a 14M point player has offered me support.

DeletedUser

You have 145M points worth of villages to stack eachother with, we have ~8M to stack eachother with. Do I need to point out how big of a difference that is for you?

Plus the fact you've probably already prestacked Eddie, we can't prestack eachother as we just don't have enough to go around. You've got 130M or so in a safe zone that's fine for you to go send out to stack Eddie.

So you have no right complaining that a 14M point player has offered me support.

Eddie hasn't been prestacked and no one else has. I'm more loling on how warham is going to fail to dent my smallest cluster which has no support in till sometime next week

Tribal War Lord

i find it amusing that all this started because a 1.5 mil player attacked a much bigger account and i guess they didn think they could handle him without his tribes help ;)

on a side note it also amuses me that you guys have split off into seperate tribes finally...i said for so long to do it and that we had too many inactives and my fellow dukes all disagreed yet here it is done.

and i know what some of you are like with picking apart whats said so let me clarify. i said do a mass kicking and you guys have broken off. same result but different route...

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Matt apologies for the "gangbangin" I am only playing the game as it goes and did what I thought any person would do in my position I took out the opposition simple as that.

King Matt II

i find it amusing that all this started because a 1.5 mil player attacked a much bigger account and i guess they didn think they could handle him without his tribes help ;)

on a side note it also amuses me that you guys have split off into seperate tribes finally...i said for so long to do it and that we had too many inactives and my fellow dukes all disagreed yet here it is done.

and i know what some of you are like with picking apart whats said so let me clarify. i said do a mass kicking and you guys have broken off. same result but different route...

Exactly, I did the world a favour. :icon_biggrin:

Matt apologies for the "gangbangin" I am only playing the game as it goes and did what I thought any person would do in my position I took out the opposition simple as that.

Don't worry, I enjoyed it. :icon_wink: