signatures

R3000

you are actually aruging with 2 current members of ralme of wurriurs how to spell our own tribes name?

you are the one looking dumb right now

ralme of wurriors

Which one is it you've spelled it several different ways? including on your tribes profile which has: Realm of Warriors.

DeletedUser

I meant as in you guys saying "yes its spelled like that, Its ralme not realm"

@stooper, you may not have started it but you did instigate it by making your sig like that and btw its over-sized if you care =P

/ends wasting time in here

DeletedUser

i know its over sized i got an infraction

its like that in my sig because thats how it is its not up for debate but everyone feels the need to say its "Realm" because they are confused

also you are the only smart one for ending wasting time here in an argument that is unwinnable

DeletedUser

well its actually ralme of wurriors

shows what you know

Go and make a thread of your own to ruin... I can't make sigs if I have to read through several pages of your sh** just to see if someone wants one.

DeletedUser

l_0787924635b942f0ac4dc817c334ca14.png

DeletedUser

settle down honkey he started it

You continued it... find someone else to annoy... this is the second thread you've hijacked now. It's one thing to be bad at the game but you don't have to be an awful forum user as well.

DeletedUser

i have more points then you so i am better in game and forum posting

DeletedUser

Also, here you go FooFoo!

UPDATED

l_16bed1190ced4fc281091b715e45dc35.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Wow, cant believe this is still going on :lol:

Stooper made a mistake on his Sig and just ran with it so he would not appear stupid(may be to late), or he just wants attention which is also possible, why FooFooPig changed it to Ralme i have no idea.

Either way Stooper, this is PC's thread for sigs , not for you to promote the ralme wurriurs.

PC, your sigs rock! All of em!

DeletedUser

i do have more points then you you are just using fake accounts

DeletedUser

That is awesome. :icon_biggrin:

Although It's a guinea pig not a Rat

And I'd like RoW some where on there

Soory bout' that should have said it. :icon_redface:

Not a problem, I can always modify it easily :) Guinea Pig's new latin name is Cavia porcellus, making Cavia its genus which is derived from the Tupi word sauja, meaning rat making it part of the rodent family :icon_biggrin: Also the sig has been updated :)

FooFoo Pig

Not a problem, I can always modify it easily :) Guinea Pig's new latin name is Cavia porcellus, making Cavia its genus which is derived from the Tupi word sauja, meaning rat making it part of the rodent family :icon_biggrin: Also the sig has been updated :)

Yeah I know we have 8 Guinea pigs in my house right now :) My sisters do fair with them.

I'd still rather it say Pig not Rat as my name is FooFoo Pig :icon_razz:

DeletedUser

That could be much more difficult, I'll see what I can do but I won't have it until tomorrow, I forgot to save the template, lol.

DeletedUser

lol no shit... It's my account, I took it over 6 months ago...