Forming a tribe in k31 and k21

DeletedUser

I have started a tribe on the rim in k31 and k21.
Regional Supremacy,=RS=, we are taking in new members.
Mail me in-game for an invite if you are active, a good player or willing to learn and would like to join our ranks.
Thanks.

DeletedUser

We are still recruiting, 2k points and up in 21, and 61!

DyLnMaInS

only if i can co-duke, I have 2 mill and would love to help you all out. I would make our tribe #1 within days

Mazick

can i join you>?

The last post made in this thread was July 2009. Either his tribe failed or you should contact him in-game as I'm sure he hasn't looked at this thread in a while considering he didn't get any responses.

DyLnMaInS

The last post made in this thread was July 2009. Either his tribe failed or you should contact him in-game as I'm sure he hasn't looked at this thread in a while considering he didn't get any responses.

thanks. But i thought it would be so cool to post it here how bad i wanna be in this tribe.

Mazick

thanks. But i thought it would be so cool to post it here how bad i wanna be in this tribe.

The fact that his tribe doesn't exist pretty much tells you that your efforts in joining are useless at this point.

DyLnMaInS

ya if the date would of been noticeable i would of definitely not applied for this tribe.. maybe its time for the dates to be in bold? can i join anyone else's tribe? must be under 2 million points so there is no way anyone can be bigger then me, i just want to be #1 for a change.

Mazick

ya if the date would of been noticeable i would of definitely not applied for this tribe.. maybe its time for the dates to be in bold? can i join anyone else's tribe? must be under 2 million points so there is no way anyone can be bigger then me, i just want to be #1 for a change.

I'm bigger than you.

DyLnMaInS

my. is bigger wait cant say that.. lol
well im proud of you guyz for being bigger then me, give yourselves a pat on the back lol. I try harder then both you combined!!!! :icon_biggrin: