This forum is dead

FooFoo Pig

I'm used to a lot more spam then you can make so give it your best shot. :icon_wink:

DeletedUser

Ohai W24, that is TTG, he likes to meet new people and so do I. I hope we can extend our offer of friendship to you guys.

:)

EDIT: Woah woah woah, what are you guys doing here "raiding" our forums? We are all more skillful than you guys, you guys have no right to set foot on our forums, we are too good for you. Your raid will be unsuccesful as this world has the most best uber spammers, like that stopper dude and that annor dude and that foofoo pig dude. So you will never succeed ever. Mwuahahah

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser55663

Ohai W24, that is TTG, he likes to meet new people and so do I. I hope we can extend our offer of friendship to you guys.

:)

EDIT: Woah woah woah, what are you guys doing here "raiding" our forums? We are all more skillful than you guys, you guys have no right to set foot on our forums, we are too good for you. Your raid will be unsuccesful as this world has the most best uber spammers, like that stopper dude and that annor dude and that foofoo pig dude. So you will never succeed ever. Mwuahahah

Trollin'.

Have you made the map yet, Sulpl0x?

No, I slept instead.