Now the news....

DeletedUser33250

...In an attempt to liven things up on the tame world 14 forums, one madman (collectively known as 'Warper') has decided to continue his ''news and interviews'' segments, started way back in April '09.

Warper:We heard the then ~GOH~ leader say this;

Now for the news at 6.

~GOH~
Sir Warper: Welcome our first guest Sylbestros-GR, the suprise attacks seem to have worked, do you think it will maintain?

Sylbestros-GR: We lost a lot of good swords and spears in our death nuke-

Metaller: phaaah

Sir Warper: Please Metaller, hold your opinions. Do you plan on continuing the fight with ~OU~ and WOTB?

Sylbestros-GR: *Vicious orc noise made at Metaller*

Sir Warper: :icon_eek: Never mind.

Warper:We have Sylbestros-GR back in the studio, thanks for joining us 'GR'

Sylbestros-GR: Always a pleasure, it's nice to be off that addictive game, now I can continue feeding my gaming needs with games like 'Rayman: Raving Rabbids'' and....

Warper; Wait, wait, wait. You gave up the fight to play THAT??!!?? I think it's time to move on before that infects us all. Michael Wittman is here, who, you'll remember had this to say;

Sir Warper: Maybe my next guest will be able to answer some questions. OMG its MICHAEL WITTMAN.

Michael Wittman: :icon_cool: Sup.

Sir Warper: How does the war go?

Michael Wittman: sup?

Sir Warper: All this speculation of merges left right and center were prooved last week when you took NORTH under your wing, was there a particular reason for this?

Michael Wittman: :icon_evil: SUP????

Sir Warper: You herd it here first folks. Thank you Michael Wittman.

Warper:Well lets see if he can enlighten the world about speculations that Michael Wittman is, too, thinking of reforming to the Kabbalah religion.

Michael Wittman: It's true, my one and only love Madonna showed me the way, and that's the Kabbalah way, I've also recently managed to obtain a Malian child and am going to name him Michael, after my hero....me.

Warper: Is it true that an affair with former colleague Stellro's ex-girlfriend caused the ~GOH~ Split?

Michael Wittman: :icon_cool:

Warper:Up next is the all talented singing duo, Jedward with their new song 'We're minted', but first a special interview with a pair who have been here before;

Sir Warper: Welcome metaller. So first things first, how are the war(s) going?

Metaller: IT'S NOT A GANGBANG DAMMIT!!

Sir Warper: Ok calm down, it's just an interview.

Metaller: An interview, i thought this was the barbers. I'd like a 3 back and sides please.....

Sir Warper: No no no, IN-TER-VIEW, so, do you really think you can take on the krakens, the orcs and the north westerners alone, or will you be calling in support soon?

Metaller: .....and and just a short trim on top, dont want to disappoint my fans too much.

Sir Warper: Welcome Von Hallander, any intentions in waring in the near future, perhaps picking a side in the ~OU~ ''gang-bang''?

Von Hallander: KILL 'EM ALL

Sir Warper: So your declaring on all of world 14?

Von Hallander: Whatchu mean 'world 14'? I mean kill 'em ALLLL!!! :icon_cool:

Sir Warper: So you plan on taking over other worlds as well?

Von Hallander: That's affirmative :lol:

Warper: It's Metaller and Von Hallander!! Now that you guys have given this network another chance, will you be honest with us, How do you guys know when Metaller's body is? It must be difficult playing TribalWars with all that hair.

Metaller: *Muffled talk*
Von Hallander: He said ''it's not so difficult when you can fit a laptop and mini fridge inside the hair, the only problem is the connection can get faulty trying to wade it's way through''.

Warper: ...and what about speculation that Metaller is planning to do a sponsered shave for Red Nose Day 2010?

Metaller: *Angry muffled talk*
Von Hallander: He said ''They'll never take my hair alive''

Warper: This is getting far too weird for me, apologies to our viewers who were hoping to see Jedward perform, but I can't be arsed staying in this weird place anymore. Next week, build up to the England/ Egypt game, as we'll see a changing of the captain, and we interview Tribalwars stars Drew-Waylander and Wozz, until then goodnight....and goodhunting.

DeletedUser

Sir Warper: No no no, IN-TER-VIEW, so, do you really think you can take on the krakens, the orcs and the north westerners alone, or will you be calling in support soon?

Sir Warper: Welcome Von Hallander, any intentions in waring in the near future, perhaps picking a side in the ~OU~ ''gang-bang''?

Wow, you where on the money.

DeletedUser33250

Always happy to stop these forums from dying completely.

DeletedUser77270

Make more! Please! People are finally talking back.

DeletedUser33250

Warper:The news at 8, F0E representatives Drew-Waylander and Wozz are with me in the studio. Thanks for joining me.

Drew-Waylander: Duuuuude, I was told this had free booooooze, you guys lied to me.....for dis.....you shall pay.

Wozz: . . .

Warper: Now that ~GOH~ have fallen, and you've taken what's left of ~ODD~ into the FOE banner, do you have plans for the future?

Drew-Waylander: Well, first things first, I plan on finding your car and stealing the hub caps, then I plan on finding a bar and getting uncontrollably drunk, before declaring on the barbs in our territory.

Wozz: . . .

Warper: Up next, a newcomers to our show....it's *ZhG* pair Majorbeer and Dead Badger. So, with tension rising on the world 14 battlefield, any plans for what remains of ~ODD~.

Dead Badger: Well first I plan on nobling them all before a nice trip to the pub to watch my beloved Forest...

Majorbeer: Dun't let heem hurt meh anyehmor. He smax meh and ma kidehs in ZhG, pweeeese hewp meh!!!!

Dead badger: *looks angrily at Majorbeer*. He has issues, I only broke his arm because he ate my crayons, and punched walhabie for nobling a barb in my area :icon_twisted:

Majorbeer: He does more then that, he hits poor BritishVampyre for being North Welsh, he hits Steven90 for nobling far too many ~ODD~ villas and he thumped BC Wins so hard last week, he gave his account to some drunk Boltonian.

Dead Badger: *Hits Majorbeer for being too whiny*

pasmith1961

Come to my villages Drew I have loads of BEER left, my guys went to MW's wrecked the place and all returned drunk as skunks and they are pleading to return!!

Michael Wittman

Come to my villages Drew I have loads of BEER left, my guys went to MW's wrecked the place and all returned drunk as skunks and they are pleading to return!!

lol well i just fixed it up again so tell your guys to come on back. that was one hell of a party! :p

Deleted User - 832139

nope that ones not mine ..... they come with a cherry on a stick, mine come in litre glasses.

Preferably served by buxom barmaids ... *cough* *cough* and lots of live entertainment ...!!!

german-beer.jpg

DeletedUser

*Angry muffled talk*:)

PS: OMG OMG drew!!! who's the angel in the right? i am in love:lol:

DeletedUser

yeah true....now i see them again the one in the left must be good too. i am in love with her too. nice! threesome then lol:icon_cool: