Donkey declares on Britan

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I feel left out that I didn't get the Dr.'s second mail. How did he know we had NAPs with all the big tribes? Isn't that how you win? Nobody left to attack us!

thermopylae

No, your tribe must also merge with several other tribes and form family and academy tribes.

OK. I'm still not sure what stories I allegedly made up, but it doesn't matter.

I think I can justify my 2k point SMILE member noblings because they were further in than me and there were no larger targets nearby.

Anyhow, taking account of those stats, their affiliates, and other information not mentioned hitherto, the war may be over in 1-2 weeks. The aforementioned "stats" are liable for any inaccuracies that may be apparent or become apparent in the previous statement or any forthcoming statement.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

OK. I'm still not sure what stories I allegedly made up, but it doesn't matter.

It may not matter to you, because you seem to spend your whole existence on these forums making up stories, but just for your information, a couple of areas where you have told "strories":

...The fact that our tribe could afford to send thousands of troops to go die in fr33zr's village...

...I never said that thousands of troops were sent....

Your choice, one of these statements was false. A story. A lie.

...as capacitor claims...

You were invited to show where I made the claim. You have not. You cannot. You made up a story. You told a lie about what I "claimed".

You then "pretend" that you want to get back on topic:

I tried to say my opinion and some facts and I tried to get the thread back on topic...

...All this flaming, counter-flaming, and counter-counter flaming is a bit off topic. <In order to get back on topic, I want to discuss> ... suspicions about spies...

So you were given the opportunity to do so by a response, but your next post had nothing to do with the spies, so it seems that you were obviously just wanting to be misleading about your forum intentions.

Your post about Britan not nobling barbs has also been shown to be a story.

Is that clear enough for you now?

I think I can justify my 2k point SMILE member noblings because they were further in than me and there were no larger targets nearby.

Oh, if people only have to "justify" what they are doing, just read the declaration post about the pathetic model of a philosophy that Britan chose as their Tribal Wars tribal model. If we only have to "justify" an attack, you have been wasting everyone's time since you first posted because the "justification" has been there since the thread started.

Jesus...do I need to have a lawyer write my posts?

Any self-respecting lawyer would not want you as a client. You represent a high liability risk. I doubt that you can lie straight in bed.

thermopylae

1st "story":
The fact that our tribe could afford to send thousands of troops to go die in fr33zr's village as capacitor claims...
I didn't say that thousands of troops were being sent to fr33zr. I thought that your previous post meant that you thought that thousands of troops were sent.

2nd "Story" - I couldn't show where capacitor had claimed that troops were sent to fr33zr's village

So many of my comments were being flamed that I couldn't answer every one.
taking into account that you are letting other people's troops die in your villages

3rd "story" - I said that most of Britan's conquers weren't barbs. That was a mistaken assumption. I'm sorry about that.

4th "story" - I suggested that we should get back on topic but didn't do so.
I wanted to know what I was doing wrong first. I thought I was offending people somehow.
Also, the last paragraph in my last post attempted to get back on topic.

Or maybe you'd say that is not a war, just a "player" thing, so I guess you will be posting about how outrageous it is for a 16K player to take out 2K players. That's an attacker that is 8 times bigger. Sound a bit familiar?
You were accusing me of being a hypocrite. The purpose of my "justification" was to show that I'm not.

On account of the spying, several Britan players have left the tribe. Also, it appears that sasano left and tried to get into Donkey but failed.

DeletedUser

Nice that you now acknowledge that you have been telling stories.

Thanks for clarify that you wanted to attribute it to me that "thousands of troops" were sent. I never said it. It was an outright lie by you to say that I did.

You bleat on about facts, but you have insufficient control of them.

Your tribe bleats on about whether the attacker is too big, but you go and do the same thing.

Now I'm sure that I didn't actually say you were a hypocrite, but would you care to explain how your tribe can complain about being attacked by a tribe (now) 4 times bigger than what is left of Britan while you pursue a personal 8:1 advantage or your tribe pursues a 9:1 advantage?

If you want to fall back on "its justified" then why would your tribe even raise size differences because there is as much "justification" in our declaration as your personal justification.

Take Fr33zr's lead and just watch from the sidelines.

thermopylae

What motivation would I have for telling stories?

You never said that thousands of troops were sent to fr33zr. I thought that you said that most of fr33zr's ODD came from tribal support. That would mean that you thought at least 100000 ODD was from tribal support and therefore at least 1000 defensive troops were sent.
taking into account that you are letting other people's troops die in your villages
I must have carried that too far. However, it was a misunderstanding, not a story.

I pursue an 8:1 advantage because I have to. The people around me who aren't in my tribe are all very small. I have cleared at least 10 ~2000 point players, so in a way it is fair. This is different than Donkey's attacks on Britan because Donkey started earlier and therefore has an unfair advantage. I started around the same time as the people who I have nobled.

I apologize for all bleating I have done.

DeletedUser

Oh well, Donkey attacked Britain because we had to.

Do you want me to go and do the analysis of when players started on this world? Some Donkey will have started earlier than some Britan, but not all.

The game is about troops and diplomacy and PnP and how you use all of it.

Britan seems to be lacking in all three areas.

There are lots of stories of small tribes defeating large, late tribes defeating early and rim tribes defeating core. Go and look at the dominant tribe on W27, they pretty much killed the dominant core tribe in their second major 'war' on W27.

The .UK servers are available for players who are from the UK.

The rest of the members of Britan, from Commonwealth countries or elsewhere, were offered the opportunity to leave Britan ages ago.

thermopylae

I have better things to to with my time, but I did get join dates for the top 5 members of each tribe. You're right, some are quite close.

Donkey
24th November 2009
08th December 2009
09th December 2009
22nd November 2009
24th November 2009

Britan
17th December 2009
13th December 2009
14th December 2009
17th December 2009
15th December 2009

DeletedUser

About the Briton thing:

Briton WAS affiliated. They merged into us and BEFORE the war and the remainder of Briton was no longer marked as an ally and all ties were broken.

DeletedUser

Except they still declare themselves as your family and your tribe still wanted their points for Nikjer's maps so you could cling on to dominance in some K's.

I didn't hear you all whining about the maps: "Oh noes, we are not family, don't show them as family with us because it might mislead the rest of the world!"

Go away and stop bothering people.

DeletedUser

Except they still declare themselves as your family and your tribe still wanted their points for Nikjer's maps so you could cling on to dominance in some K's.
Ummm they have 0 villages in K41 and 15k points in k42

I didn't hear you all whining about the maps: "Oh noes, we are not family, don't show them as family with us because it might mislead the rest of the world!"

Go away and stop bothering people.
Did we post (after they broke up) saying NO NO NO KEEP THEM WE WANT THEM.

Gotta love the personal insults instead of staying on topic.

bigsam11

It looks like britan has been kicking a few of their players while they're under attack. Maybe stats mean more to britan than helping each other?

thermopylae

I don't think Britan has done that. Several players left on their own.

It does not matter now because metalguru2008 has disbanded britan.

DeletedUser

LOL ... Metalguru really took his tribe for a ride.

On with the refugee hunt.....

DeletedUser

Disbanding has got to be the worst thing they could have done for their members.

Happy hunting Donkey.

DeletedUser

well done donkey. maybe capacitor can do a few more analysis' now he's not tied up with the crazyness of war ;)

DeletedUser

Good job Donkey. Ridding the world of noobs is a community service.

DeletedUser

well done donkey..you have done a commendable job indeed by securing your western border (even though britons did not have any high quality players).
i wonder how long the NAP with other rim tribes (OwP and dogs) is gonna hold.
i also notice another tribe growing exponentially to your south..ALOne, which looks promising.:axemen::lightcavalry:
looks like in this world, rim is more promising than the core :lol:

DeletedUser

Thanks b0stj4n.

You never exactly know what quality you will encounter until the attacks start. Good players under alias, or an unknown player who establishes his/her "name" by surprising everyone.

I think phishing for diplomacy information is not quite allowed and if you persist we may not end up with a personal NAP between us. :icon_eek:

Donkey knows it has lots to do to keep a top 10 spot and the respect of its peers. We are not sitting on our asses. The execution of the war on Britan was "rusty" but we did iron out the kinks in case any other tribes get frisky.

Status
Not open for further replies.