World 16 Milestones

DeletedUser

you still need nukes for that though, and small tribes etc wont be able to make any more of them that quickly

DeletedUser

i doubt it will happen that quickly, if much difference is made at all it will be a while before it has any impact i think

I reckon it'll make an immediate impact on internal nobling. I expect to see the top four become more active. In terms of everything else, I agree that it'll either be more of a long term impact or next to no impact.

DeletedUser

for most tribes they sit back and just leech off other bigger tribes which means they dont lose much. So essentially tribes MK and Ni sized should look into this little advantage

DeletedUser78416

Maybe I misread the terms, but I thought that 2/3rds of the world players had to vote yes, not 2/3rds of the players that voted.

If that was the case, 20 people could have voted yes and 5 people no and we would have half priced nobles.

Me thinks peoples are jumping the gun...or

I could just be a tard.

DeletedUser

Saying 2/3 of the players in a world had to vote yes to pass it wouldn't be fair, especially at this point. A good third of the players on this world are inactive. We had just under a those vote go against the half-price packets as well. Passing it would never have had a chance if it was 2/3 of the players in the world.

DeletedUser78416

Saying 2/3 of the players in a world had to vote yes to pass it wouldn't be fair, especially at this point. A good third of the players on this world are inactive. We had just under a those vote go against the half-price packets as well. Passing it would never have had a chance if it was 2/3 of the players in the world.

But thats exactly what the information stated...'if 2/3rds of the players vote yes'

No where did it say that if 2/3rds of the votes are for yes we would get the nobles.

I call shenanigans.

2/3rds of the players on this world is about 460-475 players. I didn't see anywhere near that number vote yes, thus 2/3rds of the players did NOT in fact vote to incorporate this rule.

DeletedUser

I think it was just bad wording. It doesn't specify whether its 2/3 of the players in the world, or just 2/3 of the players who vote.

DeletedUser78416

I think it was just bad wording. It doesn't specify whether its 2/3 of the players in the world, or just 2/3 of the players who vote.

exactly...but they did say players and did not say players that vote.

So, technically the half priced nobles should be a neigh.

DeletedUser

If someone didn't vote, it's as if they don't really care either way (or couldn't make up their mind), and thus they won't be taken into account. :icon_wink: The vote passed with a slim margin, for better or worse.

DeletedUser45021

Move your discussion to the appropriate thread (half priced nobles thread), and stay on topic

DeletedUser78416

Not a milestone...

But a player reaching x amount of points is? :icon_eek:

And a tribe reaching x amount of points for their top 40 is? :icon_surprised:

Seems fitting to me.

The man is #1 in ODA and ODD

Can it be a half-mile stone then? :lol: