Sunday express

DeletedUser

Newspaper2copy.jpg

Hello everyone, we are back with the Sunday Express.

The Sunday Express is a public forum newspaper. It will come out every Sunday and it will include news, interviews, maps, war stats, games, top 10 tribes overview and a world map!

the new edition will include a rumor section as well.

Hot Topic for the current edition

1. Experts speak the true cause why forums are a pain.
2. An hour with tgo.we apologise we couldnt arrange a meeting with kk.

THANKSGIVING

[spoil]we extent our gratitude to everyone who help us to make this newspaper possible.we would like to thank dead socks whose maps and stats are a pleasure to watch,different from the usual graphs we have been accustomed to watch.i would also like to thank jacob who collected news for our newspaper.
last but never the least to the people who happily gave us time from their regular busy tribalwars schedule.i would like request the moderator,Deathon to let us have this topic here as is it the last attempt to save our forums from going BARB.[/spoil]

Breaking News

TTD slams the spy.spy still enjoys his presence in the tribe.

[spoil]
charshaun said:
Ive just found out that Pit Bull 54321 is a spy :O

claim and launch

want proof read this!!!

[spoil]Only joking Happy Birthday[/spoil]
[/spoil]

News from our Office in Storm

[spoil]Well Wiz put a claims list up on himself to test out the new claiming system in the new S²ORM forums and people who didn't understand it was merely a test, claimed and sent some nobles at him.

There were other funny things, but it gets a little x-rated.

by clicking the spoiler below you agree to the terms that you are 18[spoil]"And I wouldn't mind telling you about the X-rated stuff, but I don't think they would be fit for these forums. One such subject includes me and Socks raping each other in each others dreams and finding out via webcam that DaHolla truly is a female.",says tgo[/spoil]

[/spoil]

News from DLV forums
[spoil]
their was a time were the whole tribe thought lfas and matthewpilgram were gay and lliked each other it was soo funny xD.
[/spoil]
News from =Res= headquarters
[spoil]
rumors are that people have been asked to avoid my mails and not to answer them as it is a trick to get their online hours.
holy shit.
[/spoil]
News from Deus Office
[spoil]indeed they havent any.dry season for them.[/spoil]

Why are forums painful
[spoil] pnp are no more the same.its practically dead.an exclusive research.
see wizdom,duke of storm,says :-
wizdom said:
well to be honest, there really is no more pnp left in this world. Its world war cut throat side 1 vrs side 2 and all those involved. The top 10 tribes are no longer important as most of the tribes are pretty clear and cut throat. Really all their is to discuss in this world now is this war. And those on either side will be biased. even if they are not others will feel they are. They 4 way allaince of the once storm,garuda,kings,VVV is now gone, so cant talk about that. Manic is gone, so nothign to discuss there. DLV still lives so we all know we discussed the crap outta that. We all know im a merge whoring tribe hugging duke, so cant discuss that any longer. So, will PnP ever be the same? the answer is never. PnP is bigger in the start of worlds when triebs fight for top 20 and new wars are always poping up. This world i think the topics are all ran out.

wIzd0m.

TGO has a similar opinion except for the fact he believe he is the only one that can save the forums.

TGO said:
Well, a lot of people have quit the game, world, or the pnp. If you go back to around May last year, you probably had about three or four times more people posting in the W24 pnp than you do now, which also meant a heck of a lot more range in personalities.

These days, it's more or less the same people posting and the same people replying. The pnp has pretty much been saturated in that context and I seriously doubt that it will get better unless, all of a sudden, we get a huge surge of new intakes, taking some new accounts in W24. Unfortunately, I do not see that happening, and unfortunately, even if it does happen, it doesn't necessarily mean that they will all post in the pnp.

There is little more that W24 can say really. Deus call S²ORM recruit whores. S²ORM call Deus hypocrits. TTD and Res argue over who is n0bier than who. It's all the same really. What else is there really to say?

The only person in W24 who can save the pnp is me and that is because I'm not scared to cause controversy. Maybe we will see something controversial soon. The pnp needs it.

mathedras says
mathedras said:
Shitty player counts. Only two real sides left, meaning that there's less of a reason for anything to go on the PnP.
[/spoil]

Interview with TGO

[spoil]
Q.1) why did someone as big as kriid allowed you to coplay his account?why didnt you played your own account?

1) Well, he had been asking around since Xmas time for a co-player as his RL gf doesn't allow him online as much as he used to. I, too was looking for a co-player (will get to that in.Well, I quit in November, as some of you may know. Real life hit a bit of a snag and I lost complete motivation to play which happened to coincide with Deus doing a catting op on me at the start of the war. I quit then.

I tried returning a bit later, around the turn of the new year. The motivation to play still wasn't there, and all I ended up doing was nuking KK and Redfox, as well as trying to preserve as many of my villages as possible.

I wanted to come back, but I couldn't hold an account on my own. Kriid was looking for a co and I jumped at the opportunity. Me deleting my account was partly due to this, but there were other reasons which I can't yet go into right now.

Q.2) Were you ever tempted to change the email id and later the password of kriid and keep his id forever?
;)

I've already done it :p

Seriously, I would never in a million years do something like that.

Q.2) how would you define :-
a) storm family - I still believe that we are the tribe to beat, no matter what is said about us being recruit whores etc. We have a lot of exceptional players here and, most importantly, a great team spirit.

b) deus - As a tribe, I have liked them for a good while now. I was never much a fan of Garuda, although I did have some respect towards them, and I was a great fan of Kings. They tend to be a little arrogant sometimes, but I guess that's a bit rich coming from me lol. They are the one obstacle standing in the way of S2ORM's world domination plans. It is why we are focusing on them and ignoring all that is TTD.

c) rukoh - I used to respect Rukoh a lot. I worked closely with him in W38 and I took a lot of his leading techniques into my W42 tribe which I lead for about over a month. In fact, I modelled my leadership on his. However, I'm not sure if I only see this because we are now enemies, but I see Rukoh in a completely different light these days. I hardly speak to him on skype any more so I don't really have much of a relationship with him now anyway.

d) wizdom - He knows exactly what he wants. If you look at Orel's sig, it pretty much sums up my exact relationship with WIz. The first few months I was in S²ORM I used to argue with wiz non-stop about his leadership. However, on 90% of the occasions, he always seemed to be the one who is right. He has put a heck of a lot into this tribe, including hosting an external tribal forum which is costing him a monthly payment. This is to help deal with spies, but more importantly, make sure that it is a great experience being a S²ORM member. Never before have I seen a site like this dedicated for one tribe. Before I didn't believe he cared too much for his members, but this is most certainly not the case now.

e) kriid - He's a good bloke. I don't actually think I have a bad word to say about him. His English is coming along great and he is one of the best players in W24 at present. Despite this, he is changing a few things in the Shimobehui account to help me adapt and he is always crystal clear in his communication to me, despite the language barrier.

f) kk - Hmmm....my opinion changes of him every day lol. Sometimes I think he's a good bloke, other times I feel that he knows exactly what to say to really get my nerves going. He is a top player. I played with him briefly in W38 and he was always sitting like 10 accounts at a time. He knows how to play, and now that I'm on the Shimo account, I can finally start to get some close combat time with him.

g) redfox - Well, we've had our little tiffs in the past, but I think that has gone for now. I still believe he has a little bit more to prove before he can say he is worth his rank, but he does seem like a decent player.

Q.3)give us 2 reasons why you would consider leaving storm?
Umm.....lol? If I started getting bored here, I guess I may ask KK if he has an account for me. I doubt he'd offer me one again, so I really can't see me leaving Storm ever again, unless I leave the world.....again.

Q.4)share with us your rl?
4) I'm a university drop-out. I recently completed a film-making certificate at the London Film Academy and directed my very own short film. At the moment I'm unemployed and looking for a job. In September, I am either going to continue with film, or I will go back to University to complete my degree. I could tell you the rest, but I'm not in the mood :p

Q.1) Do you ever feel you were ignored by the storm high council or that you equally deserved a high council status?

1) As I have said previously, I have had my disagreements with Wiz in the past, but that is all gone now. I'm not overly bothered about whether I get a council position or not. I'm happy as I am, and if Wiz ever did offer me a council position, I'd be more than willing to take it. However, I do not think it will ever happen, nor am I too distraught about it either.

Q.2) your favorite hobby(besides tw plz)
2) Favourite hobby? Ummm....in the summer I play a lot of cricket. I like to read, play football, smoke weed, watch and analyse films, go to clubs and drop some mdma. You know, the usual.

Q.3)your favorite film?
3) Shawshank Redemption. Those who do not like it have not seen it.

Q.4)have you ever felt that the mods were more strict in your case?
4) Yes, on a few occasions. I have spoken a few times of a 38 village ban on my old account for accepting pp as a joke (which I returned before I was even reported), so yeah, I thought that was a little harsh. I have received a few infractions in the forums which I thought may have been harsh, but I'm not losing sleep over it.

Q. enlighten us more on the bawbagwullie episode

he changed his personal text.

WAVE GOODBYE

Did I say I was leaving...NO

[spoil]cypherrr you can **** ***[/spoil]

so what was the above drama?why did he abused cypherrr.

ssgcharlescgilbert leaves the game,any thing you would like to say to him?

The Bawbagwullie incident is one which I believe will blow over in due course. There was an issue between them(cypherrr[and him) via mail which escalated a bit and after a few things were said to each other, Bawbag left the tribe. However, he is still comitted to fighting [ally]Deus[/ally] and I'm confident that he will return before long. It is just one of those things. Goodness knows, I've been part of one or two things of this kind :p

And Sarg (ssgcharlescgilbert)will be missed by all. Me and him go way back to our Pols days when we were both council members of that tribe. We were reunited at Boob and since then we have pretty much been in the same tribe until now (apart from a few occasions where I left the tribe :p). He lost motivation for the game so I totally understand why he is leaving, and I truly wish him well IRL.

[/spoil]

Interview with Hocchamp1

[spoil]anonymous_yasir: hey this is micro

Corejs: micro???

Corejs: hi :D

Corejs: ...

anonymous_yasir: my reporters have gone fatter than usual and find it hard to interview people,so i was left with no other
option but to interview you myself.

anonymous_yasir: lets start with the rl stuff

anonymous_yasir: give us an accout of it

Corejs: ok

Corejs: So, Im a Dj from Orange County and just moved to Hollwyood to DJ for a radio station called 93.5 KDAY

Corejs: I was recently promoted to Street Team DJ where i mix live for people in LA area and then promoted again Promotion
Cordinator for the station

Corejs: I work 50+ hours a week making new mixes and doing all events for the radio station

Corejs: I have a computer at work and a laptop i take everywhere with me since im a dj so im always on Skype as most people who fight me figure out :D

anonymous_yasir: your fav hobbies

Corejs: Djing :D lol

Corejs: if im not here im mixing new songs with old lyrics

Corejs: or old lyrics with new music beats :)

anonymous_yasir: happy is the man who makes a living by his own work

anonymous_yasir: your fav film

Corejs: k

Corejs: HANG OVER!!!! every time i go out... THIS MOVIE!!! spills my life story lol. "how's it gambling if it a sure thing?"

Corejs: and... "its this hotel pager friendly???" hahahhaha

anonymous_yasir: Q.2) you quit your account even when u had more than 700 villages to your name and instead chosen to play with a smaller account

Corejs: Yes, Reason for this is that my original name Hocchamp1 was an account that brought alot of DRMA and alot of Hate in people. I broke a deal with Wizdom inorder for me to continue play this world and see it to the end. I was to delete my account and after it done take a rest and come back a new hocc. As everyone knows im still the same guy, When your my ally/team mate im a great guy. I Defened everyone in my tribe and i fight for everyone one in my tribe. The last part of my deal for wizdom was to prove my self to S²orm players before they findout who i am.

Corejs: I killed raven Very fast, then Took what i wanted from the Pieti.. and now TOOK more the 90% of tafty99 K55 villages 1 k way from my original cluster

anonymous_yasir: the next question needs an honest answer

Corejs: k

anonymous_yasir: Q.3. if given a chance would u like to reunite manic and fight storm again alongside deus

Corejs: Here is my honest anwser. I had talked to Smurf when he came back But our deal was to wait for Deus to Die. KK has been a very very bad boy. When i was in manic KK voweled to kill manic and all its members no mater what tribe they went to. Same with VG and Same with XP. I will never fight along side KK or Rukoh. Kings theroy of how they fight and there inactivty has spread threwout Deus which is why i know they are falling. Even =TTD= is doing better. Oh yeah and as for re-Doing Manic Nah it has finish and S²orm is the tribe i will fight for and wizdom is the guy i will be lead by. All my friends are here and this is where i want to be

anonymous_yasir: slowdowntuddy has finally visited the forums and given us reasons to leave this game.do you find the reasons satisfactory enough for youself to leave the game?

Corejs: No!!!!! i will never quit this game untill the world is closed. I honestly Em on 24/7 but i only play like 5-8 hours a week. Im a DJ bro, I have a Life outside this game. I Party, I socialize and I have do everything i want all the time. People say ooo i play to much im on to much my wife hates it blah blah!!! HELLO!! DELETE SKYPE!!! HELLO!! Stop reading the forums and responding!!! THAT is what keeps people on the waste the time on "Tribal Wars"... Its not tribal wars its SOCALIZING that people waste time on

Corejs: do you agree?

Corejs: ?

anonymous_yasir: sorry i cant share opinion here

Corejs: :p

Corejs: lol

Corejs: just checking lol making sure your legit ;)

Corejs: great answer

anonymous_yasir: so basically u expect his return speech to be flamed alot more than when he left

Corejs: yes

anonymous_yasir: give us an account of funny things that happened in storm past week

Corejs: Well, we have lots of memebers that like to get drunk!!! :D Knightsaber/Deb123 (FIN) likes to talk and we all get on
voice chat and listen to him mumble and stumble.. then The russian is always a treat when he drinks he calls everyone out and tells them the nastiest things.. THEN mails you after and says.. " Sorry :( " the next day hahahah :D

Corejs: ALSO wizdom likes drinking and chatting... :D he's always a funny guys when he's drunk hahah :D

anonymous_yasir: briefly describe the people below

anonymous_yasir: in your own words and honestly too

Corejs: yes sire

anonymous_yasir: 1.Cypherrr(his reputation of a noob)

Corejs: i think wiz is gonna be mad

Corejs: cuz im too honest

Corejs: Cypherr is not a noob!! matt is a great guy and knows his stuff. I love to cluster and if i had a chance i would eat Gather who's right next to me. Just becuase he has gift and inactives near him doesn't mean he's a noob

Corejs: just more villages to kill deus with ;) right dedly2

anonymous_yasir: farmhound

Corejs: lol

Corejs: farmhound, don't really know the guy :( but he seems to be doing damage to the north members of S²orm

anonymous_yasir: LaForge1

Corejs: Can't wait to clear him out of K53 :D just waiting for people to donate their nukes. He's doing some damage to my buddies in the north. but i haven't met or talked to him.

anonymous_yasir: alot of top storm players maintain a low profile.

anonymous_yasir: help us find more about them

anonymous_yasir: podge1969

Corejs: PODGY!!!!! :D OMG if you had skype this guy wont SHUT UP lol.. he's a beast. I have known this guy since i was in AM. He is my first friend on tribal wars and man he takes every villages he goes for. I can always count on him.

anonymous_yasir: siimon

Corejs: Siimon.. A fighter.. since s2orm front line has moved he has been cleaning up the back lines and is ready to fight. He sent lots of support and always trading resorces with me. :( no one else does welll i mean podge does lol :D

anonymous_yasir: wizdom,kk,rukoh the great111

Corejs: Wizdom - Knows his stuff! i honeslty had my own mind set of how this game should be played but he changed my mind set and made me a better tribal wars player/ leader

Corejs: KK - can't wait till he quits

Corejs: Rukoh - wish he was more reasonable and more diplomatic. he's failure leads to his tribe failing.

Corejs: The great one... HOW MANY TIMES ARE YOU GOING TO QUIT!!! do it already!!! ;)

anonymous_yasir: ur game so far has been a roler coaster ride.give us a brief account of things u remember?

Corejs: :D

Corejs: OM trying to kill me and Manic saving my ash :D

Corejs: manic trying to kill me

Corejs: but i have to many loyal members

Corejs: and Raven Saving Smurf then smurf killing raven HAHAHAHAH :D

anonymous_yasir: these are funny questions.if you want to skip any you could simply pass

Corejs: k :)

anonymous_yasir: where were u born

Corejs: I was born and rasied in Hawaiian Gardens California :)

anonymous_yasir: your first girlfriend's name

Corejs: Tara Kent :)

anonymous_yasir: how many girls have u cheated till now :D

Corejs: Every single one of them :) thats why i have decided to be single ... there 12 girls for ever guy in america

Corejs: is someon gets married that means theres 23 girls to me

Corejs: and so on ;)

anonymous_yasir: lol

anonymous_yasir: so if you need to go to the washroom to piss off and u are sitting in an important meeting,what would be the
best excuse

Corejs: Im really stright forward. I have once told the GM of my station that " Bro, I drank a shit load of soda need to drain the lizard"

Corejs: Stations are real fun to work at :D

anonymous_yasir: ok moving onto the next one.

anonymous_yasir: you saved 300 hundred dollars to take your girlfriend for a date but you realize equivalent amount of money is needed by your mother for something important

anonymous_yasir: whom would u consider more valid
anonymous_yasir: and y

Corejs: 1 i never lend money to friends or family i leared that money is the route of all evil. Money can change a person in ways NOTHING can change someone. Unless i was giving the money to my mother for this need she had i would not loan it to her. and if its somthing i wouldn't just give her the money for then i would spend it on my girlfriend ;)

anonymous_yasir: thoses were some real life situations

anonymous_yasir: anything u would like to mention here.

Corejs: Yes, I would like to Mention the South Side S²orm aka SSS... we are the new force of the south and Deus has already seen the damage we have done :D can't wait for S²orm to finally Defeat Deus. Ring Ring... KK Pick it up its for you ;)
anonymous_yasir: ok thanks you very much
anonymous_yasir: :)

Corejs: NP have a good one... time for sleep 3:49 am :D[/spoil]

Interview with the Drunked

[spoil]

Jacob/Dstars/Arfurminute: G'day have you been interviewed for the sunday paper?

RStudios: nope :D

Jacob/Dstars/Arfurminute: Can i interview you? :)

RStudios: right now?

RStudios: intoxicated publising aint the best idea :D

Jacob/Dstars/Arfurminute: how about one now and one later so i can see the difference

RStudios: lmao ok

Jacob/Dstars/Arfurminute: just for my enjoyment lol

Jacob/Dstars/Arfurminute: Whats your take on s²orm your enemies?

RStudios: we are at war with storm?

Jacob/Dstars/Arfurminute: >.>

Jacob/Dstars/Arfurminute: God lol!!!

RStudios: sorry :D

Jacob/Dstars/Arfurminute: RS ur joking right

RStudios: you want real quotes dont ya :D

Jacob/Dstars/Arfurminute: Yes :D

Jacob/Dstars/Arfurminute: its nnot for my enjoyment

Jacob/Dstars/Arfurminute: its for the sunday paper thingy

Jacob/Dstars/Arfurminute: so lets try this again

Jacob/Dstars/Arfurminute: What is your take on your enemies s²orm F.?

RStudios: Storm are a good tribe, good leadership, Just slightly worried they are recruiting alot for survival.

RStudios: will that do :D

Jacob/Dstars/Arfurminute: actually yes

Jacob/Dstars/Arfurminute: lol

RStudios: I'm not best person to interview ya know :D.... rukohs ppl skills are way better than mine :D

Jacob/Dstars/Arfurminute: Who are the under dogs in this World War?

Jacob/Dstars/Arfurminute: Rukoh uhm i dont want to interview him i always feel like hes mad

RStudios: DLV will always be the underdogs, they are yet to choose a side. TTD were assumed to be hiding behind deus, but
now are showing what they can do in the north.

Jacob/Dstars/Arfurminute: How many girls have dumped you in the past 20 years?

RStudios: 20 years? lol

Jacob/Dstars/Arfurminute: just go with it

RStudios: Well there was this girl when i was about 12 that dumped me, but other than that every relationship i've been in has ended amicably

Jacob/Dstars/Arfurminute: woah a big word

RStudios: you can add the "20 years, lol" part to the start of that quote :D

RStudios: i'm only 25, 20years its a long time :D

Jacob/Dstars/Arfurminute: i knoww :)

Jacob/Dstars/Arfurminute: ok next question

Jacob/Dstars/Arfurminute: on average how much time do you spend playing this game of Tribal wars?

RStudios: 10+ hours a day

Jacob/Dstars/Arfurminute: you spend too much time on this addcting game

RStudios: well its not on the game :D

RStudios: more on skype keeping the tribe flowing :D

Jacob/Dstars/Arfurminute: hehe

Jacob/Dstars/Arfurminute: wut was your favorite hobby as a child

RStudios: Actually a sad question, I started programming at about 10-12 yo on a commodore 64. Thats always been a hobby for me. But used to play rugby as a child, a few of my ex team mates now play pro in england

Jacob/Dstars/Arfurminute: what stopped you from making the pros?

RStudios: I wasnt good enough :D

Jacob/Dstars/Arfurminute: Do you pay hoes to sleep with you?

RStudios: If I had the money

Jacob/Dstars/Arfurminute: have yu in the past 4 years

RStudios: nope never

Jacob/Dstars/Arfurminute: sad

RStudios: lol

RStudios: your supposed to be intivuing me not chatting me up

Jacob/Dstars/Arfurminute: Who do you consider your enemies on W24?

RStudios: Apart for the obvious wars we are in, I dont concider anyone an enemy, I like most people on the world.

Jacob/Dstars/Arfurminute: who is your favorite forum personality?

RStudios: nickers :D

Jacob/Dstars/Arfurminute: Really ?

RStudios: ya

RStudios: he had same kind of humor as me

RStudios: for short time he was in garuda, he was epicly funny in chat

Jacob/Dstars/Arfurminute: fav forum personality that still posts?

RStudios: that still posts thats a hard 1

Jacob/Dstars/Arfurminute: well think hard !! :)

RStudios: Sully always amuses me, rukoh impresses me with his ways of outsmarting people with a better grasp on english than i could ever have. Also KK and w1z, because when they both post an arguement Its worth watching. But if I have to pick one then its gotta be rukoh

Jacob/Dstars/Arfurminute: of course cause hes in ur tribe :D! jk

Jacob/Dstars/Arfurminute: Do you find me annoying?

RStudios: who are you?

Jacob/Dstars/Arfurminute: ur joking right

Jacob/Dstars/Arfurminute: lfas

RStudios: lmao ya :D

Jacob/Dstars/Arfurminute: so yes or no?

RStudios: i know who u are

Jacob/Dstars/Arfurminute: do yu find me annoying loll

RStudios: any more questions?

Jacob/Dstars/Arfurminute: answer that one first lol

RStudios: no i dont find you ******* annoying :p

Jacob/Dstars/Arfurminute: lol

RStudios: I was just getting into the answers aswell :D

Jacob/Dstars/Arfurminute: haha

Jacob/Dstars/Arfurminute: What do you think of the SOA merge

RStudios: Soa are merging?

Jacob/Dstars/Arfurminute: f**k you lol

RStudios: sorry :p

RStudios: couldnt resist

Jacob/Dstars/Arfurminute: what do you think of Hocc and smurf- in s²orm?

RStudios: Smurf is a good asset to storm, hoccs only asset to them is to manipulate other players into doing his willing, which
he is very good at. I just hope w1z is smart enough to not become another manic

Jacob/Dstars/Arfurminute: do you think s²orm is turning into another manic?

RStudios: With the recruits possibly

Jacob/Dstars/Arfurminute: whats your opinion on s²orm²

RStudios: A month ago I would have classed them as food / inactives. Now due to the SOA merge and other things theres a few more active players there but nothing worth worrying about

Jacob/Dstars/Arfurminute: Do you think DLV will take this as a victory ?

RStudios: no i mean the dlv thing :D

Jacob/Dstars/Arfurminute: this is question

Jacob/Dstars/Arfurminute: oh yepers

Jacob/Dstars/Arfurminute: jus curious as to ur opinion

RStudios: Doubtful, DLV has there victory by holding there ground as long as they have against any other tribe. I have alot of resecpt for them, and while they remain neutral in the war they will be around along time they can hold there own

Jacob/Dstars/Arfurminute: Hmm

Jacob/Dstars/Arfurminute: Whose side do you think DLV will choose?

RStudios: I'd like to say ours, but I dont know

Jacob/Dstars/Arfurminute: What do you think of DLV's declaration on SOA was it a good move or no

RStudios: Well they had been fighting for a while, a declaration wasnt really needed. DVL are still around, SOA have been merging into storm

Jacob/Dstars/Arfurminute: Is deus allowing any more memebers in their tribe?

RStudios: We take members if the council deems them to be an asset to the tribe

Jacob/Dstars/Arfurminute: intersting

Jacob/Dstars/Arfurminute: Who are your closest alllies?

Jacob/Dstars/Arfurminute: who do you consider your closest allies?

RStudios: TTD

Jacob/Dstars/Arfurminute: Mhm

RStudios: Its a blood bond

Jacob/Dstars/Arfurminute: Hmm i see would you ever think of making a family like s²orm?

Jacob/Dstars/Arfurminute: but making it a real family not a inactive tribe but a real family

RStudios: KK hates familys :p.... but we never even made it to 99members to even warrent a family tribe

Jacob/Dstars/Arfurminute: i know he does lol :p

RStudios: main leader :D

Jacob/Dstars/Arfurminute: whose ur favorite band?

RStudios: deus works as a council :D

Jacob/Dstars/Arfurminute: no s**t lol

Jacob/Dstars/Arfurminute: thats why i said it was a bad question

RStudios: fav band... urm another hard 1

Jacob/Dstars/Arfurminute: or artist

RStudios: fav artist is easy :D

RStudios: Garth brooks :D

Jacob/Dstars/Arfurminute: country? :(

Jacob/Dstars/Arfurminute: epic fail

RStudios: or Amy Studt for female :D

Jacob/Dstars/Arfurminute: favorite movie :D?

RStudios: no just like him, not all contry :D

Jacob/Dstars/Arfurminute: fav movie?

RStudios: hackers 2

Jacob/Dstars/Arfurminute: fav actor and actress

RStudios: actor...either adam sandler or john travolta

Jacob/Dstars/Arfurminute: good choice

Jacob/Dstars/Arfurminute: actress?

RStudios: actress reese witherspoon, demi moor, drew barrimoor, Sandra Bullock

RStudios: my spelling sucks

RStudios: u can prolly add pactrick swayze on the male side aswell :D

RStudios: roadhouse and ghost rocked :D

Jacob/Dstars/Arfurminute: whats your take on the econmy problem around the world

RStudios: I could fill that question with hundreds of pages of rational, so easier if you skip that 1 :D

Jacob/Dstars/Arfurminute:ok lol

Jacob/Dstars/Arfurminute: uhm lets see lol

Jacob/Dstars/Arfurminute: do you care about haiti and wuts hapened did you donate any money?

RStudios: This is gunna be a long answer so wait for it

Jacob/Dstars/Arfurminute: kk

RStudios: I found out about the haiti earthquake around 30mins after it happened, actually on skype from members of deus. Knowing where it was, first thing I did was open BBC news to see what was happening. There was tsunami warnings for most of the carribean and coast or florida and cuba.

I left the computer to phone someone in Puerto rico, and never came back to the comp all nite because they didnt answer. Next day I managed to speak to them.

And yes I have donated

Jacob/Dstars/Arfurminute: Your a good guy :)

RStudios: your questions will prolly fill a whole pages ov pnp

Jacob/Dstars/Arfurminute: thanks for ur time[/spoil]​

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Adverisement[spoil]why wait for sundays,suscribe a copy of sunday express for 1pp and get it on friday[/spoil]

we regret that some stuff have been deleted to make the interview presentable.the paper has been edited roughly and we assure we will come up with something better next week.

DeletedUser

whoa nice :)

interesting Hocc <3 i miss you :(:( *tear tear* you should talk more on skype

DeletedUser

I thank you for making this. It does something for the forums.

Unfortunately, you need two things:

1) An editor. Your spelling and formatting are really hard to understand, and discouraging for readers.
2) Better information, if you want real attraction to the paper.

That's the bare surface. Thanks for trying though, keep it up and improve please :). I realize this is only the first issue.

DeletedUser

I thank you for making this. It does something for the forums.

Unfortunately, you need two things:

1) An editor. Your spelling and formatting are really hard to understand, and discouraging for readers.
2) Better information, if you want real attraction to the paper.

That's the bare surface. Thanks for trying though, keep it up and improve please :). I realize this is only the first issue.

i had no time to edit.a newspaper is meant to be delivered in the morning and i was waiting for socks's stats.i assure we will come up with something more interesting next week.

and yes the editor thingy.we have none.rukoh said he would take the job only after the first edition

DeletedUser

Well, I have faith if Rukoh and Socks are going to be involved that you'll do better in the second around :). I consider this a trial run, then.

DeletedUser

Well, I have faith if Rukoh and Socks are going to be involved that you'll do better in the second around :). I consider this a trial run, then.

About that... :lol:

Truthfully, I haven't signed up for anything. I said I'd watch how the first edition would turn out, and I have. That buys me another week before I have to decide anything. :)

DeletedUser

I didn't say you would be involved, just that I have faith if you're going to :).

DeletedUser

Corejs said:
Well, we have lots of memebers that like to get drunk!!! :D Knightsaber/Deb123 (FIN) likes to talk and we all get on voice chat and listen to him mumble and stumble.
Oi!, Corejs, it's a hard life here in the trailer park. I'm not a drunk, I'm just alcohol dependent XD.

deadsocks

Given a little editing, I believe you may have a future as a tabloid interviewer, I somewhat enjoyed the combination of TW personal/politcal questions alongside some completely irrelevant ones to mix it up.
Some of the paper, I'm not sure if you maybe had the time to do exactly as you intended; for example, the DLV news section was lacking to say the least :p
Maybe next week you'll pace yourself a little and maybe wait until I send you some stats before rushing ahead with the publishing, I feel kinda guilty that I get thanked without having done anything :p

DeletedUser

You need to learn to spell check a lot of words, and to capitalize names. I got as far as the first spoiler before I got annoyed.

DeletedUser

Em... I could've gave you something better to post than matt pil and lfas's love for eachother (both of which no longer play there own accounts). lol good job though. i even had something to drink while i read

sypherr

I Enjoyed it was very good, thanx for doing it, the real life questions were good to specially asking rs if he as every payed for hoes lol

The Great 1One1

Corejs: The great one... HOW MANY TIMES ARE YOU GOING TO QUIT!!! do it already!!! ;)

I've quit like twice. I will perma quit eventually, but who knows when?

Jacob/Dstars/Arfurminute: Rukoh uhm i dont want to interview him i always feel like hes mad

This.

Last edited:

DeletedUser

found it quite intresting but if you stick to the same questions every week i'll eventually find it boring

also i recommend that you don't always interview tribal leaders as sometimes it is intresting to see what the ordianry member thinks

DeletedUser

found it quite intresting but if you stick to the same questions every week i'll eventually find it boring

also i recommend that you don't always interview tribal leaders as sometimes it is intresting to see what the ordianry member thinks

and thats why 2 of my subjects :d i mean players were not holding council position(atleast thats what i think)

and we wont stick to the same questions every time.there cn be as many question as the number of people on earth which i believe is 6 billion

@charshaun
thankyou sir,your presence makes me feel good

raikijin

Good job Micro.

But drunked interview looks more like a Chat. Maybe you could do some editing and censored some words for easy on the eye reading.

DeletedUser

and thats why 2 of my subjects :d i mean players were not holding council position(atleast thats what i think)

and we wont stick to the same questions every time.there cn be as many question as the number of people on earth which i believe is 6 billion

true, let me re-phrase

you could interview less well known players to present their opinions as many people already know what most well known players think about the current situation