Sunday express

The Great 1One1

I would like to make myself available for position of interviewer or editor, if you don't mind.

DeletedUser

Good job Micro.

But drunked interview looks more like a Chat. Maybe you could do some editing and censored some words for easy on the eye reading.

That was my fault A lot of this was my fault haha!! i ran out of things to ask and RS is more of a chatter and he was drunk im assuming so i would like to say my fault >.> !!!

He made it into a chat some what im like him i prefer chatting ill do better next week i hope

DeletedUser

Corejs: just more villages to kill deus with ;) right dedly2

I have no idea what you are reffering to man :| cypherrr doesn't send to many attacks my way. Anyway I gave you a valntines present. enjoy <3

DeletedUser

I have no idea what you are reffering to man :| cypherrr doesn't send to many attacks my way. Anyway I gave you a valntines present. enjoy <3

BOOOOOOOO

On Topic,I liked those interview,but I wont lie,im kinda disapointed I was expecting better,but you guys said yourself that youl do more next time,cant wait to read it,I loled at Walt interview:icon_biggrin: Tgo was pretty interessing but that interview had a HUGE lack of arrogance imo...try harder next time son:icon_wink:

The Great 1One1

I don't need to sound arrogant anymore. Everyone has kinda already accepted that I'm the best.

DeletedUser

BOOOOOOOO

On Topic,I liked those interview,but I wont lie,im kinda disapointed I was expecting better,but you guys said yourself that youl do more next time,cant wait to read it,I loled at Walt interview:icon_biggrin: Tgo was pretty interessing but that interview had a HUGE lack of arrogance imo...try harder next time son:icon_wink:

Lol At least someone liked walts interview :D!!

by the way im JAcob :D lol

DeletedUser54677

You need a better editor. Noticed more than a few spelling/grammar errors.

Willing to look past that, however. As with all things, experiance and practice makes things better. Looking forward to the next issue.

DeletedUser

You need a better editor. Noticed more than a few spelling/grammar errors.

Willing to look past that, however. As with all things, experiance and practice makes things better. Looking forward to the next issue.

*Experience :lol:.

I agree though. If you'd like, I can look over it a bit if Rukoh doesn't. I can't consistently do the job as editor, but I can always do a second reading and get the spelling/grammar errors.

DeletedUser54677

*Experience :lol:.

I agree though. If you'd like, I can look over it a bit if Rukoh doesn't. I can't consistently do the job as editor, but I can always do a second reading and get the spelling/grammar errors.

I was wondering if anyone would catch it. :lol:

DeletedUser

Orel would make for a good editor. Socks made me an offer I could not refuse. :icon_cool: