The Greek City States

DeletedUser

The greek city states is a tribe based in the continent 60, we are currently 4th in our continent very close to third. anyone except for spies or hostile members are welcomed to this tribe. My tribe is very active on the forum and we try to keep in touch by mail also. Anything you request (support, resources, etc.) will try to be answered. Please dont think twice about joining this tribe, hope to see you there.

DeletedUser

please, any questions please ask. we are a strong tribe, at least on the inside we are. some of the members of my tribe woul rather lose their villages than leave my villages for scrap. i would do the same for them if they needed it.

ugofree

yes master, can i join the tribe, i have 1 village in k60.

DeletedUser

really dont underestimate my leadership. just because my tribe may not be the biggest and strongest doesnt mean i am a bad leader.

There is a couple of reasons you may want to join my tribe.

you may want to disband my tribe the first chance you get.

or, you may want to "spy" on us and relay information to your attackers PnP to stop them from attacking you

or, you may just want to get in to reroute the attacks from PnP from you to the rest of my tribe to take the heat off of you for a while

Thank you

and for those who have no idea why i am trying to turn down somebody from joining my tribe it is because we have had past relations with each other in the past.

DeletedUser

lol.

You can rest at ease mikey mike. No one in PnP would fall for such dull tactics. Its slightly laughable though.

p.s.
I don't think anyone called your leadership bad, you're the first person here to comment on that :p

DeletedUser

Me and ugofree are sort of like friendly rivals. And about those tactics, it was in response to ugofree's claim to want to join my tribe. dont worry about it.

Questions from anyone that actually wants to join my tribe?

DeletedUser

you guys are now rank 7.. i have nobled many of your members.. and you get mad when members of your tribe leave.. btw what happened to your guys academy?