Dear SUBV

ArmandMALTA

You Pack guys talk alot of crap :icon_rolleyes:

that post makes u look funny seriously :|

1. not productive
2. nothing to do with what we're saying

therefor.. hello mate..we now know u exist :)

DeletedUser

that post makes u look funny seriously :|

1. not productive
2. nothing to do with what we're saying

therefor.. hello mate..we now know u exist :)

lol :)

Yeah...subv is way too ego filled. They're very prone to breaking and splitting, as the HCG incident proves.

DeletedUser

Side 1:
Tribes: SubV
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: PACK
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 31
Side 2: 14
Difference: 17

image.php

Points value of total conquers against opposite side:

Side 1: 301,218
Side 2: 133,311
Difference: 167,907

image.php

Looks like PACK are starting to run out of steam, and I haven't even been on in the last 24 hours! :icon_rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Don't worry, STK wins against SubV compensates for PACK's losses:

Last 24h

Side 1:
Tribes: STK
Players:

Side 2:
Tribes: SubV
Players:

Timeframe: Last 24 hours

Side 1: 21
Side 2: 11
Difference: 10

image.php

Side 1: 201,030
Side 2: 102,806
Difference: 98,224

image.php

44kevin44

Honestly, the stats are changing every day as tribes do ops and as tribes rebuild. At STK we were getting our butts kicked for a while but now we turned it around this week we are beating SubV by 30+ vills. PACK were beating SubV and it looked like PACK were getting the better of them but maybe now SubV are turning the tide.

However, 24 hour stats don't really mean much imo. Too small of a window to show how the war is really going.

alexmichie

Thank you showing stats every 10 mins is just a joke and tbh stk stats in the pack topic isnt really relevent, and Kevin is right the stats will change lots atm since this war isnt even a month old yet

DeletedUser83821

wow we have a crazy person in the house!!!!!!!!!A Person who talks to themselves.!

hanibalii

I did want to answer toni (sangsters), but he blocked me....... he cant fight and mail, ooopppsss forgot, he isnt fighting the rest of the 38 million points that is hammerliden, totenfosse, garkos, blackrat, and ivor are the ones doing the fighting.

my response was going to be

" if i was in your K, you wouldnt be. " nuff said i think, how do subv get so many players from small accounts to manage a slightly bigger account with no experience?

and to top it off, you guys complain about pack gettin subv players banned, ask toni (sangsters) how long he waited before he sent the ticket in on me... but i am still here, cos i dont break the rules.

i am answering on behalf of tony because he can't seem to get on the tw forums:

NOT IN THE WAR, dam the bunny needs to come out it hole....

Side 1: Sangsters Gangsters
Side 2: NNT

Side 1: 31
Side 2: 3
Difference: 28

image.php

Side 1: 308,644
Side 2: 30,572
Difference: 278,072

image.php

and yes the -3 are to you but i have since took them back, and you have lost how many nukes trying to gain more..

I did want to answer toni (sangsters), but he blocked me....... he cant fight and mail, ooopppsss forgot, he isnt fighting the rest of the 38 million points that is hammerliden, totenfosse, garkos, blackrat, and ivor are the ones doing the fighting.

my response was going to be

" if i was in your K, you wouldnt be. " nuff said i think, how do subv get so many players from small accounts to manage a slightly bigger account with no experience?

and to top it off, you guys complain about pack gettin subv players banned, ask toni (sangsters) how long he waited before he sent the ticket in on me... but i am still here, cos i dont break the rules.

as for in experianced players yea, it was not me that lost over 10mil in subV accounts look closer to home chloe29 LOVE ask ya wife 3 accounts banned if i remember....

by the way the nukes ya lost i keep but will be sending em back :) for free

DeletedUser

STK is meat ....at one moment few days ago there was just one guy from SUBv atacking you guys and you are still losing troops! Now we have realised that we can kick both your tribal asses so we restarted to butcher STK, there is no fun in doing it but somone has to do it!

PACK ..i have sitted more players with a lot of atacks and you have some good guys in the tribe aham...Chende ...but in all acc i saw fewer than 10 people atacking, i wonder what is doing the rest of the PACK?!!? do you realise that we didn`t started to actualy atack yet!?! the few atacks you are seeing now are the result of are moment anger when we realised that are scattered villages are lost, i`ve lost myself arround 10 villages all far away in the red sea of PACK, and i will prob lose another 5 that are in the same position ...but then i wonder how will you get mouthy on forums whn you will have no isolated villages to take!?

We shall talk sooner about who will win the war....whothinks that PACK will...must be crazy!

ArmandMALTA

if u re 100% sure that subv will win...im sure ure the crazy one! no one can say who will win this world at this stage! who knows maybe another tribe wins it :p

DeletedUser

STK is meat ....at one moment few days ago there was just one guy from SUBv atacking you guys and you are still losing troops! Now we have realised that we can kick both your tribal asses so we restarted to butcher STK, there is no fun in doing it but somone has to do it!

PACK ..i have sitted more players with a lot of atacks and you have some good guys in the tribe aham...Chende ...but in all acc i saw fewer than 10 people atacking, i wonder what is doing the rest of the PACK?!!? do you realise that we didn`t started to actualy atack yet!?! the few atacks you are seeing now are the result of are moment anger when we realised that are scattered villages are lost, i`ve lost myself arround 10 villages all far away in the red sea of PACK, and i will prob lose another 5 that are in the same position ...but then i wonder how will you get mouthy on forums whn you will have no isolated villages to take!?

We shall talk sooner about who will win the war....whothinks that PACK will...must be crazy!

the rate your members are leaving subv, which is almost 30 million points in just a few days ? one does wonder if there will be any subv left by the end of the month....

all aboard the subv failboat ;)

much love

DeletedUser

Yes i will be in the tribe ,

allso i can assure you that are leravers will realise that they`we made a mistake , i don`t know if they will be recived back tough as im not in the coucill, anyway keep dreaming that PACK is gonna beat SUBv , soon you will wake up !

much love for you to cuz i realise you keep stating that...but much love from a gay guy!

hanibalii

they did not leave due to pack anyway... there was an internal arguement, that was more to do with ADHD then pack :|

DeletedUser

they did not leave due to pack anyway... there was an internal arguement, that was more to do with ADHD then pack :|

theres that adhd / subv divide i mentioned a few days ago, that subv were quite fast to call 'speculation'

i guess the speculations are coming to fruit.

have you ever thought about talking about all the subv members, as just subv members? segregation is a really bad thing, it's bad for morale, it's bad for loyalty, it's bad for subv in general.

my offer is still available, i'm more then happy to send you an ebook on leadership and management skills, it would seem subv seems to still be lacking those attributes.....

DeletedUser

Well I hate INH even though they arent here to make fun of >.<

SubV filled themselves with noobs and now I lost all respect for them (besides a few I admire still :)

Pack, you are looting what INH war came to. It would have been nice if you allowed them to redistribute their support to your frontlines and to rebuild...but nope you jumped on! I LIKE IT!

But some people like =HoG= need to finish off some noobs that are already attacking (HINT - HINT) and attack the bigger fish.

Enough said from my perspective,
see ya all next month :p